Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,254 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle (18191 Views)

20-year-old Girl Stabs Lover Boy To Death / Gospel Singer Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Dream / Marijuana Addict Assaults Widow And Her 2 Children With Broken Bottle [pix] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle by ogusbaba1(m): 10:54pm On Jan 16, 2013
A lady has stabbed her boyfriend with a broken bottle in Benin City after stripping him naked she accused the man of hing an affair with another lady.
The incident which took place along Osuma street at about 8:00pm, attracted sympathizers who rushed out from their residence, trying to find out what the problem was, but were shocked to see the young man,
simply known as Osaze, in a pool of his own blood and all efforts to rescue him from the lady and take him to the hospital, proved abortive as the lady vowed to stab anyone who tried to rescue the man.

But the trouble took a dramatic turn, when the family of the other lady, whom the enraged lady accused the boyfriend of dating, got a hint of the fight and stormed the man’s residence in order to rescue the young man, but before they got there the aggrieved lady had locked the doors to the man’s residence.
An eyewitness said that “we were at the bar where the boy had been staying for some days now because of the problem he had be with the girl. We were all drinking when the girl came, collected one of the empty bottles on the table, broke it on the wall and then stabbed my friend. We tried to hold her but she threatened to stab anybody that tried to touch her, so we stayed away”.

Eyewitness also said that when they visited the man’s residence, there was a crowd at the place, all appealing to the lady to open the door that the man could be taken to the hospital for treatment, but to no avail.
Some youths in the area however forced the door open and Osaze was rushed to the hospital while the lady was beaten to stupor. She was however rescued by the men of the policemen who immediately rushed her out of the area because of the mob. “We were unable to take Pictures as it was all darken at as the time the incident happened”.

http://www.ogusbaba.com/2013/01/girl-stabs-boyfriend-with-broken-bottle.html
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle by unlessgod: 10:57pm On Jan 16, 2013
wetin dey even dey hppen self na
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle by unlessgod: 10:58pm On Jan 16, 2013
[quote author=ogusbaba1][/quote]
d babe chop winch ni? na wa for the boys when dey there sh o haba which kind yeye boys be na

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle by ogusbaba1(m): 11:01pm On Jan 16, 2013
unlessgod: wetin dey even dey hppen self na
na me u dey ask? ??

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 17, 2013
benin women !!!!!!!
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle by OmoTier1(m): 12:41am On Jan 17, 2013
Ogus, no offence, there's a school or institute of journalism in Benin City I think, such a poor write up

5 Likes

Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle by ogusbaba1(m): 12:45am On Jan 17, 2013
Omo_Tier1: Ogus, no offence, there's a school or institute of journalism in Benin City I think, such a poor write up
hmmm

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle by seanet01: 4:29am On Jan 17, 2013
The guy fall my hand o.
No woman feel try that Nonsense with me.
I will skin her alive.

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle by ogusbaba1(m): 6:47am On Jan 17, 2013
Lol @ Seanet na unexpectly ish na
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle by Afam4eva(m): 6:50am On Jan 17, 2013
seanet01: The guy fall my hand o.
No woman feel try that Nonsense with me.
I will skin her alive.
Is it before or after you've been stabbed? It's not like the lady told him she was gonna stab him.

5 Likes

Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle by geeez: 6:58am On Jan 17, 2013
But how come full grown men not disarm a babe with a bottle

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle by ogusbaba1(m): 7:09am On Jan 17, 2013
Afam4eva:
Is it before or after you've been stabbed? It's not like the lady told him she was gonna stab him.
Yes u understand what happen there...

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle by Meegadough: 8:19am On Jan 17, 2013
That's why it's not good, to date a hot tempered girl, if you are a player.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 17, 2013
Na benin e dey happen, mke she cum try am 4where i dey stay.
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle by ogusbaba1(m): 8:28am On Jan 17, 2013
Meegadough: That's why it's not good, to date a hot tempered girl, if you are a player.

i dey tell u
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle by ogusbaba1(m): 8:30am On Jan 17, 2013
Wizee: Na benin e dey happen, mke she cum try am 4where i dey stay.

where u dey?

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 17, 2013
Ogusbaba don turn female. wonders shall never end.

the man must be a weakling. the woman na real hitler. but i can't imagine fighting because of a man. No man is worth it at all.

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle by ogusbaba1(m): 8:56am On Jan 17, 2013
berem: Ogusbaba don turn female. wonders shall never end.

the man must be a weakling. the woman na real hitler. but i can't imagine fighting because of a man. No man is worth it at all.
wonders kan wanders ni na where u take dey see wonders so? I be male jor

for d mata na so u go talk na
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 17, 2013
Bini Gehs deh harsh O.I don experience am.

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle by ogusbaba1(m): 10:04am On Jan 17, 2013
@Kam how e take happen to ur?
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 17, 2013
ogusbaba1: @Kam how e take happen to ur?

During one of my stopovers as a sales rep years back,I made the mistake of arranging two Bini Gehs at the same time.

Venue was Prest Motel Swimming Poolside.I no fit continue the tori oh.

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle by ogusbaba1(m): 11:40am On Jan 17, 2013
Kamanda:

During one of my stopovers as a sales rep years back,I made the mistake of arranging two Bini Gehs at the same time.

Venue was Prest Motel Swimming Poolside.I no fit continue the tori oh.
hahahah dis tin non dey go front page ni?
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 17, 2013
Also Tiv gehs Harsh like that.
I don experience dem for Gboko.
The girl bring one heavy police dog come my Motel room door when I deh do fellowship with her rival inside.
Walahi! true yarn O.Na God save me dat nite.
Dem deh confuse Oshofree with Marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle by ogusbaba1(m): 11:51am On Jan 17, 2013
Kamanda: Also Tiv gehs Harsh like that.
The girl bring one heavy police dog come my Motel room door when I deh do fellowship with her rival inside.
hahaha
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 17, 2013
Na Benin nah....anything goed grin grin
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle by 80million1: 12:58pm On Jan 17, 2013
*speechless*

wait o,this story get k-leg.
An eyewitness said we were at d bar when d girl came in,took an empty bottle and broke it on his head.
Again,neighbour rushed out but couldn't enter the guy's house cuz d girl has locked d door,before sum youths broke d door and met d man in a pool of blood.

Was he attacked at the bar,then dragged home.
Pls i nid sum clarifications.
Thank U.

8 Likes

Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 17, 2013
Na wa oh...Some ladies can not just be messed with. Players should take note
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle by SELFWORTH: 12:59pm On Jan 17, 2013
He was courting trouble double dating. Hell hath no fury for a scorned woman.

He is lucky she didn't put "majele" in his dinner. He would have woken up in hellfire.
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle by fittty(m): 1:01pm On Jan 17, 2013
Thug!
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle by BukkyDan(f): 1:03pm On Jan 17, 2013

I laugh in chinese- mu che chi cho chu cha chun!
You gat me laughing my head off.

@ Op, hmn, I wonder why guys double date, if you you're tired of one leave her na and stop decieving her.
But the girl went too far, I can never fight cos of a guy o, no guy is worth it.! She is sooo ill-tempered.

I pray the guy doesn't die o
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle by olumaxi(m): 1:03pm On Jan 17, 2013
Wen lov turn sour..
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle by SELFWORTH: 1:04pm On Jan 17, 2013

God didn't save you. Don't be misguided . God doesn't condone evil.

The devil intervened to save you for another day's feasting. If you continue in your ways, the next time will be worse than the last .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lawyer Narrates How He Saved Man Who Was Wrongly Imprisoned After 3 Years (Pics) / PHOTOS: Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Osun / Governor Akeredolu Donates Patrol Vans To Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.