Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Melting Tights -Would You Wear Them? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Melting Tights -Would You Wear Them? (11658 Views)

Why Do Girls Wear Tights? / Photo: Can You Wear This Outfit? / London Ladies: See Through Tights, Whats Up With That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Melting Tights -Would You Wear Them? by cfours: 3:53am On Jan 17, 2013
Brand new label URB clothing have jumped on board the trend for statement legs creating outlandish punky hosiery that's not for the faint-hearted.

Most of their dripping paint designs are made by decorating classic low denier black tights and one pair will set you back around £30 (plus £5 to ship to the UK).

Their designs take a twist on the gothic look with intentional laddering, holes and contrast between high and low deniers,as well as a gunge-like dripping liquid.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2263377/Would-pay-30-pair-melting-tights-Wacky-new-hosiery-craze-takes-wet-look-leggings-new-level.html#ixzz2ICInhHfk
Re: Melting Tights -Would You Wear Them? by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 17, 2013
First pix looks like one who had a buk.kake..[where a woman willingly allows lots of men to have unprotected s.ex with her,they all explode their vanilla inside her while shes still bent in the do.ggy position,then she stands and allow the concoction to flow down her lap like splattered emulsion paint]..japanese people practce this.

The third one looks like someone with massive greenish discharge.its disgusting.

2 Likes

Re: Melting Tights -Would You Wear Them? by merciie(f): 12:51pm On Jan 17, 2013
the 2nd one looks cool....

gbosaa: First pix looks like one who had a Mess..[where a woman willingly allows lots of men to have unprotected s.ex with her,they all explode their vanilla inside her while shes still bent in the do.ggy position,then she stands and allow the concoction to flow down her lap like splattered emulsion paint]..japanese people practce this.

The third one looks like someone with massive greenish discharge.its disgusting.

like seriously? i can see you have a gift for wild imagination... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Melting Tights -Would You Wear Them? by dilbert100: 1:13pm On Jan 17, 2013
undecided
Re: Melting Tights -Would You Wear Them? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 17, 2013
i've seen this dress before...i think the mad men in our streets use it

4 Likes

Re: Melting Tights -Would You Wear Them? by kenkruse: 1:15pm On Jan 17, 2013
These can cause cancer, BEWARE!!!
Re: Melting Tights -Would You Wear Them? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 17, 2013
Second pic is cool for an "alternative" day.

kenkruse: These can cause cancer, BEWARE!!!
Hot dogs cause cancer, BEWARE angry
Re: Melting Tights -Would You Wear Them? by HARDDON: 1:17pm On Jan 17, 2013
Re: Melting Tights -Would You Wear Them? by 80million1: 1:18pm On Jan 17, 2013
*speechless*

i gat nothing to say!
Re: Melting Tights -Would You Wear Them? by executinal(m): 1:18pm On Jan 17, 2013
Women and their wahala which one be mersing melting pant tight again grin grin grin grin
Re: Melting Tights -Would You Wear Them? by kenkruse: 1:18pm On Jan 17, 2013
Flytefalls: Second pic is cool for an "alternative" day.

Hot dogs cause cancer, BEWARE angry

I have no idea what you mean.
Re: Melting Tights -Would You Wear Them? by Flygerian1(m): 1:18pm On Jan 17, 2013
Nonsense, to me!
Re: Melting Tights -Would You Wear Them? by yvonne4(f): 1:21pm On Jan 17, 2013
Flygerian.:
Nonsense, to me!

Nonsense is even an understatement. Arrant nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Melting Tights -Would You Wear Them? by AbdulAdam56(m): 1:22pm On Jan 17, 2013
Women with Fashion,sha i like it.But it looks Gaga.

1 Like

Re: Melting Tights -Would You Wear Them? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 17, 2013
Is it meant for Rag-day in higher institution?
Re: Melting Tights -Would You Wear Them? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 17, 2013
Geez! this is cool...sexy too,but only for the weirdos
Re: Melting Tights -Would You Wear Them? by bigv(m): 1:30pm On Jan 17, 2013
Nothing surprises me anymore undecided
Re: Melting Tights -Would You Wear Them? by TheMatrix3: 1:35pm On Jan 17, 2013
Eeeeew... Disgusting! If i were female: You wont catch me dead wearing that shyt! and i'd kill my kids or wife if dey even as much as think it...WTF angry
Re: Melting Tights -Would You Wear Them? by Dygeasy(m): 1:38pm On Jan 17, 2013
Get one of these for Denrele or Charly boy and you're good! grin

1 Like

Re: Melting Tights -Would You Wear Them? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 17, 2013
I love those Qatar airways hostess.they wear something like this though not dripping sha but you are going to take a second glance when you see them.hope they can switch to something like this so I can see those arab legs very well.
Re: Melting Tights -Would You Wear Them? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 17, 2013
Hmmnnnn...irole aiye smiley
Re: Melting Tights -Would You Wear Them? by theripper: 2:13pm On Jan 17, 2013
Cloth for craze pple.
Re: Melting Tights -Would You Wear Them? by Xunxhine(m): 2:13pm On Jan 17, 2013
Hmnnnnn Yummy? EWE CREEPY!!!!!!!!
Re: Melting Tights -Would You Wear Them? by lifesabeach: 2:14pm On Jan 17, 2013
looks like a bad case of vaginal thrush to me.Excessive discharge... undecided
Re: Melting Tights -Would You Wear Them? by psyqs(m): 2:18pm On Jan 17, 2013
angry

1 Like

Re: Melting Tights -Would You Wear Them? by touchmehard: 2:19pm On Jan 17, 2013
There's nothing we won't see all in d name of fashion. Someone would spend dollars to purchase this?
Re: Melting Tights -Would You Wear Them? by hrmkz: 2:55pm On Jan 17, 2013
No matter what you wear, either melting or evapourating, you will gladly remove it when KOKO rise for action!
Re: Melting Tights -Would You Wear Them? by Bishop4bella(m): 3:19pm On Jan 17, 2013
Ladies and dis their seduce clothing lipsrsealed
Re: Melting Tights -Would You Wear Them? by okpurukata(f): 3:24pm On Jan 17, 2013
One word - Disgusting.
Re: Melting Tights -Would You Wear Them? by hardbody: 3:35pm On Jan 17, 2013
^^^ I don t know which is more funny, your name or the designer label, lol.

I have a feeling I will grow into the design when a lot of people start donning it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Weird Dressing Outfit (photos) / Ladies, Can You Rock These Heels? / Before vs After of our Amazing makeup looks!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.