Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,232 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Melting Tights -Would You Wear Them? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Melting Tights -Would You Wear Them? (11660 Views)

Why Do Girls Wear Tights? / Photo: Can You Wear This Outfit? / London Ladies: See Through Tights, Whats Up With That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melting Tights -Would You Wear Them? by kokoye(m): 3:41pm On Jan 17, 2013
Bishop4bella: Ladies and dis their seduce clothing lipsrsealed

Hail Mary moment.

Halleluyah!!!

1 Like

Re: Melting Tights -Would You Wear Them? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 17, 2013
merciie: the 2nd one looks cool....

like seriously? i can see you have a gift for wild imagination... embarassed

I commented on what i saw from the pix and i used the word buk.kake which was changed to mess...google bukk.ake and you,ll see what i mean.
Re: Melting Tights -Would You Wear Them? by oluking: 1:15pm On Jan 18, 2013
c.fours:
Brand new label URB clothing have jumped on board the trend for statement legs creating outlandish punky hosiery that's not for the faint-hearted.

Most of their dripping paint designs are made by decorating classic low denier black tights and one pair will set you back around £30 (plus £5 to ship to the UK).

Their designs take a twist on the gothic look with intentional laddering, holes and contrast between high and low deniers,as well as a gunge-like dripping liquid.

WETIN BE DIS!!!

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2263377/Would-pay-30-pair-melting-tights-Wacky-new-hosiery-craze-takes-wet-look-leggings-new-level.html#ixzz2ICInhHfk

Re: Melting Tights -Would You Wear Them? by Lawalemi(m): 2:14pm On Jan 18, 2013
gbosaa: First pix looks like one who had a buk.kake..[where a woman willingly allows lots of men to have unprotected s.ex with her,they all explode their vanilla inside her while shes still bent in the do.ggy position,then she stands and allow the concoction to flow down her lap like splattered emulsion paint]..japanese people practce this.

The third one looks like someone with massive greenish discharge.its disgusting.

This dude is crazy!
Re: Melting Tights -Would You Wear Them? by cfours: 2:38am On Jan 20, 2013
^ wild imagination indeed
Re: Melting Tights -Would You Wear Them? by Nobody: 4:35am On Jan 20, 2013
I love wearing tights but nope I won't wear those...
Re: Melting Tights -Would You Wear Them? by Ishilove: 5:42am On Jan 20, 2013
gbosaa: First pix looks like one who had a buk.kake..[where a woman willingly allows lots of men to have unprotected s.ex with her,they all explode their vanilla inside her while shes still bent in the do.ggy position,then she stands and allow the concoction to flow down her lap like splattered emulsion paint]..japanese people practce this.

The third one looks like someone with massive greenish discharge.its disgusting.
Your mind is unbelievably filthy. WTF?!
Re: Melting Tights -Would You Wear Them? by Ishilove: 5:45am On Jan 20, 2013
I like it. It appeals to my wild side. smiley
Re: Melting Tights -Would You Wear Them? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 20, 2013
I like it/them but the chick(s) must have the legs to pull it off.
Re: Melting Tights -Would You Wear Them? by Flygerian1(m): 7:48am On Jan 23, 2013
Bishop4bella: Ladies and dis their seduce clothing lipsrsealed
Did u just called that "seducing" clothing? undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Weird Dressing Outfit (photos) / Before vs After of our Amazing makeup looks! / Mass Production Of Trendy Clothes In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.