Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Help! I'm The Boss's Favourite - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help! I'm The Boss's Favourite (1916 Views)

When Ur Interviewer Tries To Play Smart Then U Show Him Your The Boss (photo) / Somebody Help!i'm On Board To Nairaland! / HELP: I'm Deeply In Love With My Boss!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I'm The Boss's Favourite by LI(m): 9:05am On Jan 17, 2013
I am someone that you can describe as the, "boss's baby" and this has made me gain more enemies than friends at the office. In all honesty, the manager takes extra interest in me and this is very evident to my peers. Even though, I try to hide from it or pretend that I don't get it when my colleagues get all confrontational, I completely empathize with them. My boss doesn't make it any easier since he calls me out, and make a comparison between me and them. He also confides in me and takes a natural interest in my job.

I would not care much about this if it wasn't getting me in trouble. Now my peers talk all sort of stuff about me behind my back. What can I do? This is really important
Re: Help! I'm The Boss's Favourite by 2Legit2Qui: 9:19am On Jan 17, 2013
resign your job.
Re: Help! I'm The Boss's Favourite by Paulipopor: 9:20am On Jan 17, 2013
You can be the boss favorite and still be friends with your peers. Don't let it get into your head. Among your peers there's always a 'ring leader', locate him and make him your friend. Others will follow. Take interest in their jobs too. Cheers!
Re: Help! I'm The Boss's Favourite by Akshow: 10:12am On Jan 17, 2013
Shouldn't you be dancing azonto plus etigi all combined into one
Re: Help! I'm The Boss's Favourite by BuBBle1(f): 12:42pm On Jan 17, 2013
It is obvious u know ur job,just be reasonable and very friendly(don't be a talkactive).Buh if u r bleeping ur boss he'll get tired one day or a better/prettier babe will come and u'll be frustrated to resignation cos I don't see any job/work u r doing for him anybody else cannot do even better.

(1) (Reply)

Chartered Institute Of Secretary And Administrators / Blue Chip Companies And Their Pay Packages / Learn SPSS And SAS Or Analyse Your Research Work And Questionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.