Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,683 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Chartered Institute Of Secretary And Administrators - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Chartered Institute Of Secretary And Administrators (1911 Views)

Is Institute Of Professional Managers And Administrators Of Nigeria Real Or Not / Chartered Institute Of Administration (cia) / Icsan - Institute Of Chartered Secretaries And Administrators. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chartered Institute Of Secretary And Administrators by gbengadeji(m): 11:41am On Mar 07, 2007
please can any one give me a link to the nigeria institute of chartered secretary and administrators their office in lagos and ibadan in particular their mail adress and ohone number
Re: Chartered Institute Of Secretary And Administrators by oakoni(m): 10:22am On Jul 13, 2007
The link for ICSA is www.icsa.org.uk. The Nigerian office is beside Elephant House, Alausa.
Re: Chartered Institute Of Secretary And Administrators by Jokotola: 12:55pm On Jul 19, 2007
I hope you are not refering to 'Chartered Institute of Administration' the former 'Nigerian Institute of Secretaries & Adminitrators'
Re: Chartered Institute Of Secretary And Administrators by oakoni(m): 11:01pm On Jul 22, 2007
I visit there on a regular basis so i know what i'm talking about please.

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Designing / JESUS LOVES YOU. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS / Product Id Of CCNA Network Visualizers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.