Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

What The Great Prophet Said About Hell! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What The Great Prophet Said About Hell! (3538 Views)

Is Hell Real? What The Bible Says About Hell / Be Blessed Today By Wishing The Great Prophet Happy Birthday / Why Has Preaching About Hell Reduced In Churches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Great Prophet Said About Hell! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 29, 2008
shocked :oFor all the unbelievers out there, if the fear of Allah does not make you accept Islam, then at least, let the fear of hell make you embrace the Great Religion. Here is what the Great Prophet said about hell as quoted from scholars shocked cry

[b] The fire of Hell is in Layers one above the other. [Muslim, Abu Dawud, Ahmad].
• If you would throw a stone in the Hell, it wil travel 70 years before reaching the bottom of the Hell fire. [Hakiem, Tabarani].
• Hell will be brought by means of 70.000 ropes, each rope will be held by 70.000 Angels. [Muslim].

• The sun and moon will be rolled up in the Hell [i.e with other idols that were worshipped beside God]. [Bukhari, Bayhaqi].
• Even the most fierce fire of this world is 69-fold cooler than the fire of Hell. [Bukhari].

•. Most of the inhabitants of Hell will be women. [Bukhari, Muslim].
• The people of Hell and the people of Paradise will never die again. [Bukhari, Muslim].

• Their upper lips would be touching their foreheads and the lower lip dangling around the navel, because of the punishments.
• Those who will go to Hell will be the haughty, greedy and proud persons. [Bukhari, Tirmidhi, Muslim].
• The people of Hell will be very big, the distance between their shoulders will be like three day's travelling for a fast rider. [Muslim].

• The molar of the kaafir or the eye-tooth of the kaafir, will be like the mountain Uhud. [Muslim, Tirmidhi].
• The breadth of each of the four walls around jahannum is equivalent to a distance covered by a walking journey of 40 years.

• The thickness of his skin will be like a journey of three days. [Hakiem, Ibn Majah, Ahmad, Muslim, Tirmidhi].
• The dwellers of Hell would be burnt daily for 70 thousand times.
• Every time, after the skin and flesh is burnt, they would be restored to life so that they can continuously taste this punishment.

• The Hell has seven big gates.
• God will never throw a person whom He loves in the Hell fire! [Al Hakiem].
• The dwellers of Jahannum would be bound in chains which would be greater in length than the distance between the sky and the earth.

• The people of Hell will eat from the tree of Zaqqum, which grows from the bottom of the Hell fire.
• If one drop from Zaqqum were to land on this world, the people of earth and all their means of sustenance would be destroyed. [Tirmidhi].

• Hell is infested with venomous donkeys and if they were to bite a person then he or she will suffer pain for 40 years.
• They will drink, Al Muhl, it is like boiling oil, and when it is brought near a person's face, the skin of the face falls off into it. [Ahmad].

• The tongues of hell-inmates would be so long and protruding from there mouths that others would trample and step on them.

• Allah will will cut out for them garment of tar and a shield of scabs. [Ibn Majah].
• The clothes of sinners in Jahannum would be highly inflammable.
• Anyone who has even the weight of a mustard seed of faith in his heart, will be brought out of the Hell fire. [Muslim].

• The inmates of Jahannum would be lashed with heavy clubs of iron.
• If one such club was to be placed upon this earth, the combined strength of all the human beings, as well as all the Jinns, would fail to lift it.

• If a mountain is struck with one of these clubs it would cause the whole mountain to disintegrate.
• There are some whom the Fire will take up to their ankles, others up to their knees, others up to their waists, and others up to their collarbones. [This is Narrated by Imaam Muslim and some other narrators].

• No feet that gets dusty on Jihad will ever meet Hell fire. [Bukhari].
• Hameem will be poured on their heads and will dissolve through until it reaches their sides and all their innards will drop out. [Tirmidhi].
• The people of Hell will be made to weep, and they will weep until they have no tears left. [Al Hakiem].

• Then they will weep blood until they have as it were channels in their faces, if ships were put in them, they would float. [Al Hakiem].
• The person with the least punishment will be a man under whose feet will be placed a smouldering ember, and his brains will boil because of it. [This is narrated by Imaam Bukhari].
[/b]

Source:
http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/sunlightofislam/2008/feb/29/sunofislam-29-02-2008-001.htm
Re: What The Great Prophet Said About Hell! by 4Him(m): 6:53pm On Feb 29, 2008
no need to fear . . . Most of the inhabitants of Hell will be women. [Bukhari, Mus'lim]. grin cheesy
Re: What The Great Prophet Said About Hell! by olabowale(m): 8:15pm On Feb 29, 2008
@4Him: Most does not mean all. Afterall, Women are more than men on earth, always. There will be men in Hell, too. You are a man, David. I fear for you. You need to think about these things and the dire consequences of disbelief. You are young, but you are not naive.
Re: What The Great Prophet Said About Hell! by 4Him(m): 9:07pm On Feb 29, 2008
olabowale:

@4Him: Most does not mean all. Afterall, Women are more than men on earth, always. There will be men in Hell, too. You are a man, David. I fear for you. You need to think about these things and the dire consequences of disbelief. You are young, but you are not naive.

There are more women on earth is NOT THE SAME AS most people on earth are women.

Is this the hell alla'h promised you would have to go down into? the horror!
Re: What The Great Prophet Said About Hell! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 29, 2008
olabowale:

chei,na so na twist am?
Oya make we see wetin a'llah and M'ohammed really say

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 125:
Na 'Abdullah bin Abbas:

Then I saw the (Hell) Fire, and I have never before, seen such a horrible sight as that, and I saw that the[b] majority of its dwellers were women[/b]." The people asked, "O A'llah's Apostle! What is the reason for that?" He replied, "Because of their ungratefulness." It was said. "Do they disbelieve in A'llah (are they ungrateful to God)?" He replied, "They are not thankful to their husbands and are ungrateful for the favors done to them. Even if you do good to one of them all your life, when she seems some harshness from you, she will say, "I have never seen any good from you.' "
Re: What The Great Prophet Said About Hell! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 29, 2008
kalokalo:

shocked :oFor all the unbelievers out there, if the fear of God does not make you accept The Great Religion, then at least, let the fear of hell make you embrace the Great Religion. Here is what the Great Prophet said about hell as quoted from scholars shocked cry

[b] The fire of Hell is in Layers one above the other. [Great One, Abu Dawud, Ahmad].
• If you would throw a stone in the Hell, it wil travel 70 years before reaching the bottom of the Hell fire. [Hakiem, Tabarani].
• Hell will be brought by means of 70.000 ropes, each rope will be held by 70.000 Angels. [Great One].

• The sun and moon will be rolled up in the Hell [i.e with other idols that were worshipped beside God]. [Bukhari, Bayhaqi].
• Even the most fierce fire of this world is 69-fold cooler than the fire of Hell. [Bukhari].

[color=#990000]•. Most of the inhabitants of Hell will be women. [Bukhari, Great One].
• The people of Hell and the people of Paradise will never die again. [Bukhari, Great One].

• Their upper lips would be touching their foreheads and the lower lip dangling around the navel, because of the punishments.
• Those who will go to Hell will be the haughty, greedy and proud persons. [Bukhari, Tirmidhi, Great One].
• The people of Hell will be very big, the distance between their shoulders will be like three day's travelling for a fast rider. [Great One].

• The molar of the kaafir or the eye-tooth of the kaafir, will be like the mountain Uhud. [Great One, Tirmidhi].
• The breadth of each of the four walls around jahannum is equivalent to a distance covered by a walking journey of 40 years.

• The thickness of his skin will be like a journey of three days. [Hakiem, Ibn Majah, Ahmad, Great One, Tirmidhi].
• The dwellers of Hell would be burnt daily for 70 thousand times.
• Every time, after the skin and flesh is burnt, they would be restored to life so that they can continuously taste this punishment.

• The Hell has seven big gates.
• God will never throw a person whom He loves in the Hell fire! [Al Hakiem].
• The dwellers of Jahannum would be bound in chains which would be greater in length than the distance between the sky and the earth.

• The people of Hell will eat from the tree of Zaqqum, which grows from the bottom of the Hell fire.
• If one drop from Zaqqum were to land on this world, the people of earth and all their means of sustenance would be destroyed. [Tirmidhi].

• Hell is infested with venomous donkeys and if they were to bite a person then he or she will suffer pain for 40 years.
• They will drink, Al Muhl, it is like boiling oil, and when it is brought near a person's face, the skin of the face falls off into it. [Ahmad].

• The tongues of hell-inmates would be so long and protruding from there mouths that others would trample and step on them.

• God will will cut out for them garment of tar and a shield of scabs. [Ibn Majah].
• The clothes of sinners in Jahannum would be highly inflammable.
• Anyone who has even the weight of a mustard seed of faith in his heart, will be brought out of the Hell fire. [Great One].

• The inmates of Jahannum would be lashed with heavy clubs of iron.
• If one such club was to be placed upon this earth, the combined strength of all the human beings, as well as all the Jinns, would fail to lift it.

• If a mountain is struck with one of these clubs it would cause the whole mountain to disintegrate.
• There are some whom the Fire will take up to their ankles, others up to their knees, others up to their waists, and others up to their collarbones. [This is Narrated by Imaam Great One and some other narrators].

• No feet that gets dusty on Jihad will ever meet Hell fire. [Bukhari].
• Hameem will be poured on their heads and will dissolve through until it reaches their sides and all their innards will drop out. [Tirmidhi].
• The people of Hell will be made to weep, and they will weep until they have no tears left. [Al Hakiem].

• Then they will weep blood until they have as it were channels in their faces, if ships were put in them, they would float. [Al Hakiem].
• The person with the least punishment will be a man under whose feet will be placed a smouldering ember, and his brains will boil because of it. [This is narrated by Imaam Bukhari].[/color][/b]

Source:
http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/sunlightofislam/2008/feb/29/sunofislam-29-02-2008-001.htm

what about transgender? grin
will they be spared?
Re: What The Great Prophet Said About Hell! by Horus(m): 10:24pm On Feb 29, 2008
They don’t know where hell is, or if such a place really exists. They can’t even decide what hell is. Which one is it? Is it a place where you will be given oozing pus to drink like the K'oran describes (K'oran 14:16), or a place where you will be roasted (K'oran 17:18), or a prison (K'oran 17:cool? Also, how did the pit get there? How did a big place of fire get beneath us? Did God create it down there? Why is it that scientists haven’t discovered it yet being they have dug holes straight down to the center of the Earth? Why is it that you can’t find hell if it really is a place that exists? Scientists have listened to the ground, they have all kinds of advanced technical equipment with computers. Have they heard crackling fires? No!!! Why? Because hell is a state of mind. It is what you make it. It exists within you, for each one will pattern his or her hell according to what he believes hell is. They don’t hear anybody down there screaming and hollering or any torturing. So what makes you believe that there is some place “down there” that you will go if you are a sinner where there is fire and demons? The K'oran ? Let’s be for real! There is nothing in the K'oran  that has been proven to be facts yet. You can’t even prove that the characters in your K'oran  really exists, let alone a place called hell! The hell that your Preachers, Teachers, Rabbis, Imaams, and Sheiks preach to you about is another trick to keep you trapped under religion.
Re: What The Great Prophet Said About Hell! by olabowale(m): 1:59am On Mar 01, 2008
@ 4Him;
Is this the hell alla'h promised you would have to go down into? the horror!
Hell is promised to everyone, except true believers. The true believers are in the rank of Is'lam, the Mus'lims. Even the Mus'lims who go to Hell, will be there only for a time, InshaAllahu Ta'ala, as long as there is much as a mustard seed amount belief in the heart. But David, if you die and not ever having that small amount of belief in your heart, because you are non Mus'lim, then you will be in Hell forever! Think about that, because Shaitan will be there along with Hitler, Pharaoh and other evil people like that. Oh, Queen Isabella and the other nobilities of Europe and all those Crusaders! Bad company it is.

@Nwando:
chei,na so na twist am?
Oya make we see wetin a'llah and M'ohammed really say.

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 125:
Na 'Abdullah bin Abbas:

Then I saw the (Hell) Fire, and I have never before, seen such a horrible sight as that, and I saw that the majority of its dwellers were women." The people asked, "O A'llah's Apostle! What is the reason for that?" He replied, "Because of their ungratefulness." It was said. "Do they disbelieve in A'llah (are they ungrateful to God)?" He replied, "They are not thankful to their husbands and are ungrateful for the favors done to them. Even if you do good to one of them all your life, when she seems some harshness from you, she will say, "I have never seen any good from you.' "
Sisi, I think you forgot that even Christian men feel this way. There is a saying that hell has no fury like a woman scorned. Since you are a woman am sure that you could be pushed hard and you can even forget the love that you used to have for the 'wonderful man,' in good time and become an open enemy in time of bitterness. I remember the movie titled war of the Roses. The woman became a clear enemy that the same man she used to say she would love foreer.

Nwando, women are always the first to forget the promises made to each other and the vows of marriage, when she is unhappy. I remember you telling last year that I will hear from you. I laughed and I thanked my Creator that I am not the one to receive that kinda 'possible anger' from you, without ability to walk away. Alhamdulillah. I do not have to grin and bear it, thats Mr. Nwando's issue! You see thats what the Prophet meant. I remember Janet jackson's song what have you done for me lately. She was talking about her father, just because they had a little disagreement. I could lecture you all day about these things, but alas, your heart can take it. You gotta become Mus'lim then I am eager to direct you, InshaAllah.

what about transgender?
will they be spared?
Yes, transgenders will be in hellfire, too. The question for you is that are you willing to hang out in hellfire with this type of character? Think about it, lady.

@Horus:
They don’t know where hell is, or if such a place really exists. They can’t even decide what hell is. Which one is it? Is it a place where you will be given oozing pus to drink like the K'oran describes (K'oran 14:16), or a place where you will be roasted (K'oran 17:18), or a prison (K'oran 17:cool? Also, how did the pit get there? How did a big place of fire get beneath us? Did God create it down there? Why is it that scientists haven’t discovered it yet being they have dug holes straight down to the center of the Earth? Why is it that you can’t find hell if it really is a place that exists? Scientists have listened to the ground, they have all kinds of advanced technical equipment with computers. Have they heard crackling fires? No!!! Why? Because hell is a state of mind. It is what you make it. It exists within you, for each one will pattern his or her hell according to what he believes hell is. They don’t hear anybody down there screaming and hollering or any torturing. So what makes you believe that there is some place “down there” that you will go if you are a sinner where there is fire and demons? The K'oran ? Let’s be for real! There is nothing in the K'oran that has been proven to be facts yet. You can’t even prove that the characters in your K'oran really exists, let alone a place called hell! The hell that your Preachers, Teachers, Rabbis, Imaams, and Sheiks preach to you about is another trick to keep you trapped under religion.
No one says that hellfire is in the core of the earth. If you read any mus'lim saying that let me know and i will tell you that he/she is a liar. "Muhammah(as)" said that he was shown Hell and the description of it is complete for your heart to be able to get soft and pray that you are not from the people of hell. But Horus, your actions as a disbeliever is an indication of your pompous and baseless pride that is eating you alive. You have to change and be aware that hell is real and so is paradise. Hell is created as a means of just punishment to those who are disbelievers and by that truly evildoers. Paradise is a means of mercifulness in rewarding a good effort, in true belief and trying to do good as best as possible.
Re: What The Great Prophet Said About Hell! by Horus(m): 9:39am On Mar 01, 2008
olabowale:

No one says that hellfire is in the core of the earth. If you read any mus'lim saying that let me know and i will tell you that he/she is a liar. "Muhammah(as)" said that he was shown Hell and the description of it is complete for your heart to be able to get soft and pray that you are not from the people of hell. But Horus, your actions as a disbeliever is an indication of your pompous and baseless pride that is eating you alive. You have to change and be aware that hell is real and so is paradise. Hell is created as a means of just punishment to those who are disbelievers and by that truly evildoers. Paradise is a means of mercifulness in rewarding a good effort, in true belief and trying to do good as best as possible.
Question 1: Where exactly is situated your hell?
We hope to have an accurate reply from you.
Paradise is a means of mercifulness in rewarding a good effort, in true belief and trying to do good as best as possible.
Question 2: Where exactly is situated your heaven?
We hope to have an[b] accurate reply[/b] from you.

The K'oran is filled with fictitious places that they (M'uslims) cannot identify. You are so busy saying that I don’t know what I am talking about, you obviously never examined your K'oran. The K'oran is full of promises and fairy tale places that you don’t really know or can prove exists.
The K'oran makes promises of “. . . gardens beneath which rivers flow . . .” (2:25) or promises “garments of silk and reclining in the garden on raised thrones.” (76:12) There are promises of drinks called zanjabil-a and “braces of silver” (76:17).What m'uslims do not realise is that[b] All of these materials can be obtained right here on Earth.[/b]
Re: What The Great Prophet Said About Hell! by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 01, 2008
nwando:

Then I saw the (Hell) Fire, and I have never before, seen such a horrible sight as that, and I saw that the[b] majority of its dwellers were women[/b]." The people asked, "O A'llah's Apostle! What is the reason for that?" He replied, "Because of their ungratefulness." It was said. "Do they disbelieve in A'llah (are they ungrateful to God)?" He replied, "They are not thankful to their husbands and are ungrateful for the favors done to them. Even if you do good to one of them all your life, when she seems some harshness from you, she will say, "I have never seen any good from you.' "

wow very funny indeed grin grin grin how cant this be a fiction ehn?
Re: What The Great Prophet Said About Hell! by babs787(m): 2:38pm On Mar 01, 2008
@Horus

Question 1: Where exactly is situated your hell?

Do you believe in that there is a place called Hell?

Paradise is a means of mercifulness in rewarding a good effort, in true belief and trying to do good as best as possible.
Question 2: Where exactly is situated your heaven?

Do you also believe that there is a place called Heaven and we then go into detailed explanation on that?

The K'oran is filled with fictitious places that they (M'uslims) cannot identify. You are so busy saying that I don’t know what I am talking about, you obviously never examined your K'oran. The K'oran is full of promises and fairy tale places that you don’t really know or can prove exists.
The K'oran makes promises of “. . . gardens beneath which rivers flow . . .” (2:25) or promises “garments of silk and reclining in the garden on raised thrones.” (76:12) There are promises of drinks called zanjabil-a and “braces of silver” (76:17).What m'uslims do not realise is that All of these materials can be obtained right here on Earth.

The above verses are not fictitious but the truth. You are surprised just because it mentioned gardens beneath which river flows, brother, hope you are not comparing rivers in your area with that of Heaven?

You have raised this question in one of the threads and I did answered you.

The drinks in Heaven are 100 times more than the one you can get on earth with all the money you may be having. its imcomparable.

You can never get the material here on earth even if you have the whole earth filled with gold, diamonds and what have you.

Do you still believe in Heaven and Hell?
Re: What The Great Prophet Said About Hell! by 4Him(m): 2:45pm On Mar 01, 2008
please lets not mistake the muslim heaven for what we have in the bible.
Heaven is NOT a generic term for where God lives . . . it is the NAME reserved for the abode of the Christian God and His children.

This new attempt to use "heaven" as a generic term that also covers the muslim jaanat is reprehensible and needs to be clearly denounced.

Jaanat is muslim concept for their own fictitious paradise and actually translates to "garden" in english and NOT heaven. Jaanah is dishonestly derived from the hebrew term "garden of eden".
Re: What The Great Prophet Said About Hell! by Horus(m): 2:58pm On Mar 01, 2008
The 2 originals question were for olabowale to answer,but no matter what word is used,I still think that you know what I am talking about.Where your hell and paradise  are situated EXACTLY and ACCURATLEY?
Still No Answers shocked
Re: What The Great Prophet Said About Hell! by babs787(m): 2:59pm On Mar 01, 2008
While I look forward to reading from Horus, let me quickly attend to David's post

@4him

please lets not mistake the muslim heaven for what we have in the bible.
Heaven is NOT a generic term for where God lives . . . it is the NAME reserved for the abode of the Christian God and His children.

Did Muslim tell you that He lives in Heaven?

This new attempt to use "heaven" as a generic term that also covers the muslim jaanat is reprehensible and needs to be clearly denounced.

Can we have your detailed rebuttal on that?

Jaanat is muslim concept for their own fictitious paradise and actually translates to "garden" in english and NOT heaven. Jaanah is dishonestly derived from the hebrew term "garden of eden".

Did you read your post before hitting reply button? Do I need to rely your infantile post?
Re: What The Great Prophet Said About Hell! by Drusilla(f): 3:02pm On Mar 01, 2008
Yeah, I wanted to remove it.
Re: What The Great Prophet Said About Hell! by babs787(m): 3:14pm On Mar 01, 2008
@Drusilla

I have already accepted the great religion, Christianity.

I-s-l-a-m is for heathens. Your all going to Hell.

Allah said that the christians and Jews said that none will enter heaven unless he/she is a christian/jew and Allah said that you should bring your proof if you are honest.

Thats another challenge for you from my creator

A-l-l-a-h is already in hell, whenever that little creepy fake god died.

Do you have your proof? Fake god, are you referring to biblical stories or what?
Re: What The Great Prophet Said About Hell! by Horus(m): 3:18pm On Mar 01, 2008

Still No Answers shocked shocked shocked
Re: What The Great Prophet Said About Hell! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 01, 2008
grin, a hell with human dimensions , by the way ,

the 70 years depth of the hell where a'llah (better still mohammmed) imagined, does it mean it would take 70 years when going at the speed of a snail or 70 years when going at the speed of light  grin

How muslims can't seem to see the stupidity in occultic rituals of is'lam that they believe, is quite staggering
Re: What The Great Prophet Said About Hell! by Drusilla(f): 3:24pm On Mar 01, 2008
Well
Re: What The Great Prophet Said About Hell! by babs787(m): 3:27pm On Mar 01, 2008
@Horus

Why asking senseless question and you havent answered my question served in my response to you up?

@Syuser

, a hell with human dimensions , by the way ,

the 70 years depth of the hell where a'llah (better still mohammmed) imagined, does it mean it would take 70 years when going at the speed of a snail or 70 years when going at the speed of light  

How great ones can't seem to see the stupidity in occultic rituals of is'lam that they believe, is quite staggering

Your ignorance has really blinded to the extent of not being able to put your senses to test. I am not surprised at you because your bible is silent on all these? Can we have the measurement of heaven and Hell from your bible?

@Drusilla

The Great Book is the proof that A-l-l-a-h is a mere fake heathen god.

Anything you read in there about A-l-l-a-h is an Abomination to God.

A-l-l-a-h and Hitler are roommates in hell.

Why not back your ignorance with proof grin and Babs will surely bring you out of your darkness to light Insha If you are ready.
Re: What The Great Prophet Said About Hell! by Horus(m): 3:32pm On Mar 01, 2008
@Horus

Why asking senseless question and you havent answered my question served in my response to you up?
No just tell me that you Cannot answer the following question instead of playing Games. grin
Where your hell and paradise  are situated EXACTLY and ACCURATLEY?

I bet you dont even know where grin
Re: What The Great Prophet Said About Hell! by babs787(m): 3:38pm On Mar 01, 2008
@Horus

No just tell me that you Cannot answer the following question instead of playing Games.
Where your hell and paradise are situated EXACTLY and ACCURATLEY?

I bet you don't even know where

oK, I dont know. Does that settles it? grin
Re: What The Great Prophet Said About Hell! by Horus(m): 3:39pm On Mar 01, 2008
SysUser:

the 70 years depth of the hell where a'llah (better still mohammmed) imagined, does it mean it would take 70 years when going at the speed of a snail or 70 years when going at the speed of light  grin
I think that  it is not the speed of light but rather the speed of lies in this case. grin
Re: What The Great Prophet Said About Hell! by Horus(m): 3:42pm On Mar 01, 2008
oK, I don't know. Does that settles it?
Yes !!
Re: What The Great Prophet Said About Hell! by Drusilla(f): 3:43pm On Mar 01, 2008
Whatever.
Re: What The Great Prophet Said About Hell! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 01, 2008
Babs, temper temper no need to get all fesity with me, YOUR RELIGION SPEAKS FOR ITSELF, AND ALL IT SAYS IT THAT IT IS MONUMENTAL FRAUD OF ASTRONOMICAL PROPORTIONS,

You said that:

Your ignorance has really blinded to the extent of not being able to put your senses to test. I am not surprised at you because your bible is
silent on all these? Can we have the measurement of heaven and Hell from your bible?

Well let me say that, I have already started putting my "scientific senses" to use, hence why i am asking you whether or not:

1. How many years it would take to reach the bottom of the mus'lim hell , if ones goes at the speed of light.

2. How many years it would take to reach the bottom of the musli'm hell if one goes at the speed of a snail.

3. What was the speed used in the explanation that it would take 70 years to get to the bottome of the mus'lim hell.

Now wonder you people don't want to propagate the english translation of your "Unholy Quran" , simply because a lot of people would then be able to read it for themselves and be able to see the "stupidity in it"

Hence why you try to kill people that convert from is'lam since it would be easy for them to reveal the lies in is'lam (considering that they were once members of the is'lamic occult)
Re: What The Great Prophet Said About Hell! by babs787(m): 6:42pm On Mar 01, 2008
@sysuser

Babs, temper temper no need to get all fesity with me, YOUR RELIGION SPEAKS FOR ITSELF, AND ALL IT SAYS IT THAT IT IS MONUMENTAL FRAUD OF ASTRONOMICAL PROPORTIONS,

I am not and will never but notice that you always run when issues are directed at you. Maybe we will need to start from Genesis and read about science

You said that:

Ok.

Well let me say that, I have already started putting my "scientific senses" to use, hence why i am asking you whether or not:

Do we start putting it to test from the book of Genesis, creation of things?

1. How many years it would take to reach the bottom of the mus'lim hell , if ones goes at the speed of light.

2. How many years it would take to reach the bottom of the musli'm hell if one goes at the speed of a snail.

3. What was the speed used in the explanation that it would take 70 years to get to the bottome of the mus'lim hell.

I still insist that you are not with your senses (not being rude) because of you, you will not be using human beings imagination to compare what the Creator can do. It is like asking you that when did Jesus get to Heaven? You can see that you didnt ask intelligent question?

Now wonder you people don't want to propagate the english translation of your "Unholy The Great Book" , simply because a lot of people would then be able to read it for themselves and be able to see the "stupidity in it",

Can you serve me the english translation you have and we discuss?

Hence why you try to kill people that convert from is'lam since it would be easy for them to reveal the lies in is'lam (considering that they were once members of the is'lamic occult)

I am not surprised at you because you confessed that you learnt about Islam here. I dont believe in stories devoid of biblical/Quranic backing. If you are sure of your saying, provide your proof and we discuss.
Re: What The Great Prophet Said About Hell! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 01, 2008
Mo says hell fire na so so hijabed women dey am.
Women wey no satisfy their bearded men enough.
wayo man
Re: What The Great Prophet Said About Hell! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 01, 2008
typical Babs787 , all talk but no answers. kiss grin
Re: What The Great Prophet Said About Hell! by stranger26(f): 8:21pm On Mar 01, 2008
I will not argue with you because that's what you want. And I advise all other muslims to stope the argument; you cannot force someone to see what they don't want to. If anyone is truly interested in learning about Islam, it is easy for them to learn but when people waste their time and effort just to provoke muslims, that's another issue.

Fine, some of you guys don't believe in Hell and Heaven and the others think Islam is a fake religion. Good for you. Now that you've stated your opinions and it has been debated at length, you may rest. Otherwise we'll just go around in circles repeating the same old things over and over again. You don't believe in Islam? Again, good for you. I believe that my dear muslim brothers and sisters on Nairaland (May Allah, the Exalted, reward them abundantly) have done their best to explain the Truth to you. So now, you can go ahead and stuff your ears with wool to stop yourselves from hearing them. I refuse to argue with you on this matter since it is clear that you have no wish whatsoever of learning the truth. If, however, I do see anyone with an open, unbiased mind, I have no objection to explaining the matter and clearing their doubts.

I will only say that we will all die one day and then we'll be resurrected. On that day, no one will bear another's burden; everyone is for himself. Look to what you have put forth for that day when people will beg to be returned back to this world so that they can do good and follow the right path.
Re: What The Great Prophet Said About Hell! by olabowale(m): 8:26pm On Mar 01, 2008
@Nwando:
Mo says hell fire na so so hijabed women dey am.
Women wey no satisfy their bearded men enough.
wayo man
Whats wayo about him? The fact that many notable Igbo people are entering Is'lam is wayo? the fact that some men will enter hellfire is wayo? The fact that Polytheists, Atheists and Christians and Jews are destined for hellfire is wayo? Tell me what you mean by wayo?

You wayo woman, abeg go sidon!
Re: What The Great Prophet Said About Hell! by Horus(m): 8:44pm On Mar 01, 2008
olabowale ,Where your hell and paradise  are situated EXACTLY and ACCURATLEY?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Things About Hell / Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) / One Question For All Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.