Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

10 Million Dollars Blogging Secret - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 10 Million Dollars Blogging Secret (534 Views)

What Do You Think About Nigeria Having An Association Controlling Blogging / Nairaland Worth $1.06 Million Dollars According To Websiteoutlook.com / Over 10 Million Nigerians Use The Internet In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Million Dollars Blogging Secret by PGON(m): 4:51pm On Jan 17, 2013
Blogging is not a new term but the pattern of blogging changes with time. If you are a blogger you will agree with me that the most difficult task is getting contents. The question of “what should I write about?”.
This tutorial will guide you on how to put your blog in autopilot.
Get powerful contents and draw traffic to your site.
Tools needed:
Autoblogged wordpress plugin: This plugin can get feeds from other websites and automatically creates posts for you. All you need is to set it up properly.
Sitemap wordpress plugin: If you don’t have it already, you need to install this plugin, it is free. It automatically lets google/other search engines know about the indexed pages in your blog.
Google analytics: Allows you to see the boast in traffic.
Auto-social plugins: Post your content to facebook, twitter etc
Other stylish plugins…
“CoreSouth.tk” is an example of a blog that is autoblogged.http://coresouth.tk

See video tutorials

Re: 10 Million Dollars Blogging Secret by PGON(m): 4:59pm On Jan 17, 2013
With autoblogged anybody can be blogger
[url]https://www.dropbox.com/s/m4k12nujjeblka1/video%201.mp4[/url]
Re: 10 Million Dollars Blogging Secret by PGON(m): 5:01pm On Jan 17, 2013
Re: 10 Million Dollars Blogging Secret by PGON(m): 5:08pm On Jan 17, 2013
[url]https://www.dropbox.com/s/73pu8v6mm0kqldx/u-tube%20video%203.mp4[/url]

Download all the videos (close to 77mb)

If you need help setting up your content.
i will be there in a minute.

Remember if you have a content already you can also use autoblogged to get more contents.

Note: You can be a good writer when it comes to sports and entertainment but can do much in politics. This is where autoblogged comes in.

Also, if you want autoblogged to keep all contents so that you can inspect it before posting...just include it in the settings; [Draft]

(1) (Reply)

Please Review These Website For Me / Get Access To Over 10million Real Nigerian Phone Numbers And Over 500,000 E-mail / {it} Employment Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.