Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,754 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

How To Turn Your Blog Post Into A Video - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Turn Your Blog Post Into A Video (534 Views)

20 Blog Post Ideas To Boost Your Readers Engagement / How To Make Google Index Your New Blog Post, Web Page Quickly. / Classical Ways Of Promoting A New Blog Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Turn Your Blog Post Into A Video by Myhacklord(m): 11:05pm On Jan 31, 2013
bbitz is a web application that
sends a crawler to crawl your
site and then makes an audio
and video presentation for your
blog post.

How to create a Video for your
site’s homepage with Wibbitz
1. Simply visit Wibbitz.com , fill
in the form that appears,
type in your homepage and
click on Create Your Clip.
2. Wait, then a code would be
generated and given to you.
That’s your Video Embed
code. It works with Html 5.
3. You can embed the video
wherever you wish.
Wibbitz has an option to
customize the video, add a voice
over, change screen orientation
and size.
Re: How To Turn Your Blog Post Into A Video by optimus30: 12:04pm On Feb 01, 2013
@op,9c post,pls i used yahoomail to open my google adsence acc.n wish 2 change it to gmail bt is nt working,wht shld i do?,thnks
Re: How To Turn Your Blog Post Into A Video by Myhacklord(m): 12:13am On Feb 04, 2013
optimus30: @op,9c post,pls i used yahoomail to open my google adsence acc.n wish 2 change it to gmail bt is nt working,wht shld i do?,thnks

i dn’t think it’s possible to
change an adsense email
account. You would have to go
with it that way.

(1) (Reply)

i need domain name / I Need Where To Do My IT Please. / Need All Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.