Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,105 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Imo Group To Go Unclad If Ohakim Is Not Probed In 21 Days - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Group To Go Unclad If Ohakim Is Not Probed In 21 Days (1475 Views)

Photos From Adanma Ohakim's Wedding Today In Abuja / Lawyer Writes EFCC, Threatens Legal Action If Ex-governor Akpabio Is Not Probed / Report: NNPC top mgt to go, accounts to be probed-Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo Group To Go Unclad If Ohakim Is Not Probed In 21 Days by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 17, 2013
Just heard this news on Orient Fm.
A faction of imo indegenes in a million match, promises to halt vehicular movement and go naked if former governor Chief Ikedi Ohakim is not probed in 21 days time.
Icetech confirmed it
Icetech: IMO women in owerri today marched through the popular street of wetheral in their numbers alongside with the members of NURTW,before finally heading to the Imo State government house to formally inform the Governor, Rochas Okorocha on their resolute to go naked in the next 21 days if the EFFCC does not swing into action to probe the past Governor 'Ikedi Ohakim'. Ikedi Ohakim was alleged to have misappropriated the sum of 62 Billion Naira during his tenure as Governor.
Re: Imo Group To Go Unclad If Ohakim Is Not Probed In 21 Days by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 17, 2013
Lol, probing and unclothedness should not be in the same headline..

@Rey: r u from Imo state? tongue
Re: Imo Group To Go Unclad If Ohakim Is Not Probed In 21 Days by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 17, 2013
musKeeto: Lol, probing and unclothedness should not be in the same headline..

@Rey: r u from Imo state? tongue
Lol. The funny thing was that the governor Rochas pleaded with them not to go naked.
Yea! Ideato s.
Re: Imo Group To Go Unclad If Ohakim Is Not Probed In 21 Days by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 17, 2013
Reyginus: Lol. The funny thing was that the governor Rochas pleaded with them not to go naked.
Yea! Ideato s.

Lol, ideato south? Ur definitely kidding... Not possible... No way..
Re: Imo Group To Go Unclad If Ohakim Is Not Probed In 21 Days by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 17, 2013
musKeeto:

Lol, ideato south? Ur definitely kidding... Not possible... No way..
Lol. Why would I?
Re: Imo Group To Go Unclad If Ohakim Is Not Probed In 21 Days by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 17, 2013
Ohakim is an arrogant thief. 62 billion naira disappeared under his nose. EFCC must probe him.
Re: Imo Group To Go Unclad If Ohakim Is Not Probed In 21 Days by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 17, 2013
Reyginus: Lol. Why would I?
Hmm..... Na wa o...
Re: Imo Group To Go Unclad If Ohakim Is Not Probed In 21 Days by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 17, 2013
Reyginus: Ohakim is an arrogant thief. 62 billion naira disappeared under his nose. EFCC must probe him.
I heard he's campaigning for re election.

In my opinion, Rochas has done remarkably well....
Ohakim has no chance of returning to power, but it's Nigerian politics we're talking about here, anycrap can happen..
Re: Imo Group To Go Unclad If Ohakim Is Not Probed In 21 Days by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 17, 2013
musKeeto:
I heard he's campaigning for re election.

In my opinion, Rochas has done remarkably well....
Ohakim has no chance of returning to power, but it's Nigerian politics we're talking about here, anycrap can happen..
I'm very sure no crap will happen here. Ohakim is a dead man walking. If you were in owerri the day Rochas was elected you would understand what I'm talking about.

1 Like

Re: Imo Group To Go Unclad If Ohakim Is Not Probed In 21 Days by Dede1(m): 6:44pm On Jan 17, 2013
It is hard to believe this crap took the alleged arrest of Rochas Okorocha’s cabinet members by EFCC to surface granted the governor is a celebrated attention seeker. What a joke.
Re: Imo Group To Go Unclad If Ohakim Is Not Probed In 21 Days by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 17, 2013
Reyginus: I'm very sure no crap will happen here. Ohakim is a dead man walking. If you were in owerri the day Rochas was elected you would understand what I'm talking about.
O boy, na serious matter o... My cousins @ futo shared a few stories with me.. Hmmm, I be umueshi boy sha tongue
Re: Imo Group To Go Unclad If Ohakim Is Not Probed In 21 Days by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 17, 2013
musKeeto:
O boy, na serious matter o... My cousins @ futo shared a few stories with me.. Hmmm, I be umueshi boy sha tongue
Lol. Wow! Uhualla in Amanator.
Btw, I'm a futoite!B-)
Re: Imo Group To Go Unclad If Ohakim Is Not Probed In 21 Days by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 17, 2013
Dede1: It is hard to believe this crap took the alleged arrest of Rochas Okorocha’s cabinet members by EFCC to surface granted the governor is a celebrated attention seeker. What a joke.
That doesn't take anything away from the fact that ohakim is an arrogant thief. Somebody whose wife advised imolites with less than a million naira to go back to the village.
Re: Imo Group To Go Unclad If Ohakim Is Not Probed In 21 Days by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 17, 2013
Please the organisers should not allow those above 40years of age to participate...

Let it not be like the one in one of the south western states,i couldnt eat after mistakenly seeing those women
Re: Imo Group To Go Unclad If Ohakim Is Not Probed In 21 Days by Afam4eva(m): 7:14pm On Jan 17, 2013
Reyginus: That doesn't take anything away from the fact that ohakim is an arrogant thief. Somebody whose wife advised imolites with less than a million naira to go back to the village.
Is this really true
Re: Imo Group To Go Unclad If Ohakim Is Not Probed In 21 Days by Afam4eva(m): 7:15pm On Jan 17, 2013
gbosaa: Please the organisers should not allow those above 40years of age to participate...

Let it not be like the one in one of the south western states,i couldnt eat after mistakenly seeing those women
My thoughts exactly. I think the elder ones should leave this job for the leaders of tomorrow that are schooling in IMSU and FUTO.
Re: Imo Group To Go Unclad If Ohakim Is Not Probed In 21 Days by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 17, 2013
Afam4eva:
Is this really true
More than. It's on tape.
Re: Imo Group To Go Unclad If Ohakim Is Not Probed In 21 Days by Afam4eva(m): 7:18pm On Jan 17, 2013
deleted
Re: Imo Group To Go Unclad If Ohakim Is Not Probed In 21 Days by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 17, 2013
Afam4eva:
My thoughts exactly. I think the elder ones should leave this job for the children of tomorrow that are schooling in IMSU and FUTO.
You mean the Azonto generation? The only time you'd see unclad people is if they are thieves or homos.. 4king embarassing..
Re: Imo Group To Go Unclad If Ohakim Is Not Probed In 21 Days by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 17, 2013
If they are female,no problem infact I fully support the protest so far they are unmarried. grin
Re: Imo Group To Go Unclad If Ohakim Is Not Probed In 21 Days by Abagworo(m): 7:31pm On Jan 17, 2013
Ohakim should leave Rochas and Rochas should leave Ohakim. If Rochas continues to respond to Ohakim, then he might end up self-destructing. PDP's aim in Imo State is just distraction and frustration of Rochas' efforts. Sponsoring communities to deny Government lands for development and sponsoring contractors to abandon works until paid. Let's see how it all plays out.
Re: Imo Group To Go Unclad If Ohakim Is Not Probed In 21 Days by Bella3(f): 7:32pm On Jan 17, 2013
gbosaa: Please the organisers should not allow those above 40years of age to participate...

funny... Hehehe bt na trouble u dy find.
Re: Imo Group To Go Unclad If Ohakim Is Not Probed In 21 Days by GARRIx7(m): 7:35pm On Jan 17, 2013
Yes ooooo!!!!

Abeg under 35 only!!!!

No Parachute b0.0bs (like the ones we see from those yoruba women)!!!!!!

Mehn, its gonna be great!!!!!

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Imo Group To Go Unclad If Ohakim Is Not Probed In 21 Days by Dede1(m): 8:14pm On Jan 17, 2013
Reyginus: That doesn't take anything away from the fact that ohakim is an arrogant thief. Somebody whose wife advised imolites with less than a million naira to go back to the village.

I do not mind a bit if the Rochas Okorocha will assemble women from Ideato South LGA to walk unclad around in Owerre in a show of shame. I am sure no reasonable lady from my LGA will partake in such dubious act.
Re: Imo Group To Go Unclad If Ohakim Is Not Probed In 21 Days by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:36pm On Jan 17, 2013
how many of these unclad (damn you nairaland bot) babes will be there.. this is a good reason to visit Imo state grin
Re: Imo Group To Go Unclad If Ohakim Is Not Probed In 21 Days by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 17, 2013
Dede1:

I do not mind a bit if the Rochas Okorocha will assemble women from Ideato South LGA to walk unclad around in Owerre in a show of shame. I am sure no reasonable lady from my LGA will partake in such dubious act.
He's not assembling anyone. The women said so. I think the women are only exaggerating the extent they are willing to go to see ohakim probed.
Re: Imo Group To Go Unclad If Ohakim Is Not Probed In 21 Days by Dede1(m): 8:52pm On Jan 17, 2013
Reyginus: He's not assembling anyone. The women said so. I think the women are only exaggerating the extent they are willing to go to see ohakim probed.

I guess you still see Rochas Okorocha from afar. The man named Rochas Owelle Okorocha has assembled women in Owerre township stadium where they danced to the praises of Okorocha. I personally witnessed this deceitful act by the governor as he followed up the stadium charade with free distribution of Kerosene at his Ikenegbu joint.
Re: Imo Group To Go Unclad If Ohakim Is Not Probed In 21 Days by 4va3sa22na(f): 8:53pm On Jan 17, 2013
Hi everyone!!!

I'm new here, I have 4 questions..

1. Who is Ohiakim?

2. How can I comment on a topic?

3. How can I post a topic?

4. How can I put my topic on the 1st page?

I love you all!!!
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Imo Group To Go Unclad If Ohakim Is Not Probed In 21 Days by oboy3(m): 9:08pm On Jan 17, 2013
VENUE PLS
When will it happen?i wanna witness it life and direct thank God am in owerri
let the female students of Imsu,futo,nekede,alvan,imo poly come out to protest against Evil
Re: Imo Group To Go Unclad If Ohakim Is Not Probed In 21 Days by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 17, 2013
Dede1:

I guess you still see Rochas Okorocha from afar. The man named Rochas Owelle Okorocha has assembled women in Owerre township stadium where they danced to the praises of Okorocha. I personally witnessed this deceitful act by the governor as he followed up the stadium charade with free distribution of Kerosene at his Ikenegbu joint.
I'm not aware of that. But that doesn't take anything away from the fact that Ohakim must be probed.
Re: Imo Group To Go Unclad If Ohakim Is Not Probed In 21 Days by 4va3sa22na(f): 9:12pm On Jan 17, 2013
GARRI (x7):
Yes ooooo!!!!

Abeg under 35 only!!!!

No Parachute b0.0bs (like the ones we see from those yoruba women)!!!!!!

Mehn, its gonna be great!!!!!

cheesy
Hi Mr. Man why are you called GARRI??
Re: Imo Group To Go Unclad If Ohakim Is Not Probed In 21 Days by Dede1(m): 9:45pm On Jan 17, 2013
Reyginus: I'm not aware of that. But that doesn't take anything away from the fact that Ohakim must be probed.

Of course, I support the probes by independent committee and need not to remind you that such action awaits Okorocha too. However I not subscribe to the kneejerk job allegedly masterminded by the deputy governor of Imo State. I guess the purpose of such deceitful undertaking by Rochas Okorocha is bearing dividends as the people of Imo State have focused their attentions on Ohakim instead of the allegation that Okoocha’s cabinet members were recently picked up by EFCC outfit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nasarawa Crisis: We Were Left At Mercy Of Ombatse - Survivors / Ethiopian Chosen By Passengers As Best Airline In Africa / Video Of Alhaji Lamidi Adedibu Discussn His Brand Of Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.