Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? (7259 Views)

What Made You Join Nairaland? / You Guys Made Me Join Nairaland! / How And Why Did You Join Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by maggilove(f): 7:30am On Jan 18, 2013
I saw d post on nairaland that the membership is about to hit one million, this is impressive. I want members to tell us how they heard about nairaland.
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by maggilove(f): 7:33am On Jan 18, 2013
As for me, i went to a cyber cafe and when i logged in my ticket, the last person did not logout on nairaland, i went through it and created an account and since then i have been a regular member with one username.
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by delkuf(m): 7:37am On Jan 18, 2013
D site is on my phone.
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by chymystique(f): 8:29am On Jan 18, 2013
I Neva Knew Nairaland Existed Til Wen I Did Ma IT in NBC Plc.... Ma Bosses Den Do log in on dis Site daily... Infact ets a ritual for dem to log in here... One day I went tru d Forum and I loved d Comments So I always visit d site. Jst dcd to join last year oo wink wink wink
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by pianogirl(f): 10:49am On Jan 18, 2013
maggilove: I saw d post on nairaland that the membership is about to hit one million, this is impressive. I want members to tell us how they heard about nairaland.

As if you read my mind,I was about creating a post for this topic until i saw yours..Nice one.I hope this gets to the front page.MODS,Pls take note.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 18, 2013
About to go for my final year research project when ma friend told me I could create a thread on this forum seeking for ''Materials''.......so that's it!!!
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 18, 2013
Meh, I was searching for funny Nigerian jokes on google and it directed me to Nairaland..I became hooked on the jokes section for close to a year before I decided to sign up. That was when the jokes section was still a hot spot.
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by seedord247(m): 1:07pm On Jan 18, 2013
I was looking for naija p0rn site.. cool

13 Likes

Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by Oyetboy(m): 1:07pm On Jan 18, 2013
Through google grin
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by Areaboy2(m): 1:07pm On Jan 18, 2013
I was bored, went on google and ended up hereundecided
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by adonismuller(m): 1:08pm On Jan 18, 2013
Saw it on ma facebook page....and thought I can get a cute chick here tho!like play like play see me dia!
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by Akshow: 1:08pm On Jan 18, 2013
I was addicted to prison break and want to know every thing about wenthworth (Scofield). I Google his name and saw a thread from Nairaland among the numerous result my Google search brought. The topic was screamin Michael Scofield is gay. My amebo got the better of me, Na So i open am see Nairaland o
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by vision2050: 1:10pm On Jan 18, 2013
Seun beg me to join

12 Likes

Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by Kslib(m): 1:10pm On Jan 18, 2013
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by DonJoviano(m): 1:12pm On Jan 18, 2013
My elder brother who is very current just can't wake up each morning without tunning his radio and visiting nairaland.i just couldn't help but join.d key reason y i joined is because it was current and up to date
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:13pm On Jan 18, 2013
While waiting for my NYSC call up letter @ sch, I went 2 my school's cafe. The last user did not log out & I went to the homepage & other sections & loved what I saw. This was in Jan 2010. I v 2 admit, its a lovely site.
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by lafuria1(m): 1:13pm On Jan 18, 2013
a friend recommendation. we were having a random chat and nairaland came up. the guy has stoped visiting for over a year now but am still hooked..........hate and love it.
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by enigmagu1(m): 1:14pm On Jan 18, 2013
na google o...anitime wey i search fo naija news dem go d direct me com nairaland...i like ds website pass fb cos i dnt com witout lafin even when der is no joke.... just ppl coment...

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:15pm On Jan 18, 2013
na holy ghost navigate moi o!
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by hopeuba(f): 1:15pm On Jan 18, 2013
i got to know about nairaland through my neighbour.
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 18, 2013
I saw it in my dreams
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by scram(m): 1:18pm On Jan 18, 2013
Area_boy: I was bored, went on google and ended up hereundecided

In that case you must be dead by now. shocked Cuz nairaland will make your miserable life more miserable. grin

@topic~ i can't remember. undecided i am thinking of something else entirely right now.
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by chreldb(m): 1:20pm On Jan 18, 2013
I joined nairaland in 2007 or there about but with a different moniker than what I am using now. The reason I joined was because a friend reccomended the site as a good platform to make a business enquiry back then. The reason I changed my user ID is because I ignorantly and indirectly revealed my real identity in my former moniker without knowing the potential implications of that. Anyways all post from that moniker have since been deleted and I cant even remember the password I used for it then. Evere since then I had been visiting the site as a guest observer till I decided to register a new ID.
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 18, 2013
Seun begged me to join grin.
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by dasparrow: 1:21pm On Jan 18, 2013
@Post

I can't even remember!
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 18, 2013
I saw the advert on TV.
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by jaymichael(m): 1:25pm On Jan 18, 2013
seedord247: I was looking for naija p0rn site.. cool
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 18, 2013
[quote
author=enigmagu1]na google o...anitime wey i search fo naija news dem
go d direct me com nairaland...i like ds website pass fb cos i dnt com
witout lafin even when der is no joke.... just ppl coment...[/quote]my brother. u go laff tire for this forum.
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by jaymichael(m): 1:26pm On Jan 18, 2013
seedord247: I was looking for naija p0rn site.. cool
hahahahaha badt guyz
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by fittty(m): 1:27pm On Jan 18, 2013
Nairalist! Whatever happend to that site?
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by Dumkele1: 1:28pm On Jan 18, 2013
Searchin for diamond bank job updates on google and it led me here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Free Kpmg Past Questions And Explained Solutions / Top 10 Richest Igbo Men / First Thing You Will Do In 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.