Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Get It Done For #1,000 (1 Thousand Naira) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Get It Done For #1,000 (1 Thousand Naira) (569 Views)

Etisalat BIS Is Now #1,000 / I Need Ideas On How To Sell The First Thousand Copies Of My Book. / Thousand Free Occult Books For Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get It Done For #1,000 (1 Thousand Naira) by dansmog(m): 11:42am On Jan 18, 2013
Hi everyone, my name is Daniel Anthony. first of all,let me clarify some things..

please am doing this because i need it to accomplish somethings, please i don't need anybody to use this medium to advertise their products or services,if you need to do that, please go ahead and start a new thread about your service or product. Thank you.

SERVICES THAT I CAN DO FOR YOU FOR 1,000 NAIRA

1.SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING AND FACEBOOK FANPAGE CREATION you want to reach you audience through social media and don't have all the time needed to do this or just want to outsource someone to do it for you? look no further, i will take my time to help you do that, if you don't have a facebook fanpage, i will do that for you and help you market you product for you.

duration: 3 days, Cost: just N1,000

2. BLOG DESIGN YES I KNOW!, that there is a free one online,like blogger, wordpress, tumblr, etc. and there is even one going on, o nairaland right now ( creating a blog for free, do the search and you will see it). But why do i need to do this when i know that so many free things are going on? because (i) after i design the blog, i will not just design it but also put the necessary things needed, and other things you want me to put for you. (ii) i will write 2 search engine optimize fresh article for you. (iii) i will add you blog to social bookmarking sites, and also add it to search engines like yahoo, bing,google,and others too. (iv) i will also assist you if there is any problem.

duration: 5 days, Cost: N2,000

3. ARTICLE WRITING Do you need well researched, search engine optimize, 90% error free article? Don't worry yourself anymore, because i will do that for you. I will write the article, and give you 100% the ownership of the article.

duration: 3 days, Cost: N1,000

ALL OF THESE ARE SERVICES BEFORE PAY...[color=#000099][/color]

IF YOU NEED THIS SERVICES, FEEL FREE TO DROP YOUR ISSUES HERE, CALL ME: 07045670524, OR SEND IT TO juwonanthony@gmail.com feel free to ask any questions too.

(1) (Reply)

Mortal Goddess (for My Val) / Men Of God Or Men Of Greed? / FAAD: Forever & A Day (episode IV): The Closet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.