Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips (68419 Views)

Meet The Man With The Largest Hips [photos] / Woman With Largest Hips In The World Will Blow Your Mind! (photos) / PHOTO: Woman With The Largest Hips In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by ba7man(m): 3:15pm On Jan 18, 2013
Her kids will be likely targets of "Yo mama" jokes. cheesy cheesy...."Yo mama's so fat, her pix fell off the wall" cheesy......."Yo mama's so fat, on her 1st day in class she sat next to everybody" cheesy cheesy....."Yo mama's so fat she's got her own orbit" cheesy
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by vanstanzy(m): 3:16pm On Jan 18, 2013
I wonder how her pu*nny will look and feel like, cos her hobby will definitely be rocking other SANE @sses. grin grin grin Hers' are INSANE!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by 9iceEze: 3:17pm On Jan 18, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
So disgusting on so many level.

Black men need to start caring. Fat is not it.
Mmmh it's so amusing

Can you just imagine.
Ileke-IdI:

Can you just imagine.
Ileke-IdI:

Can you just imagine.
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by deesnipes(f): 3:17pm On Jan 18, 2013
Wow!
But how her hips is dat large and her upper body is not as large?
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by YorubaOmoge: 3:17pm On Jan 18, 2013
ba7man: Her kids will be likely targets of "Yo mama" jokes. cheesy cheesy...."Yo mama's so fat, her pix fell off the wall" cheesy......."Yo mama's so fat, on her 1st day in class she sat next to everybody" cheesy cheesy....."Yo mama's so fat she's got her own orbit" cheesy

This is a new one grin
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 18, 2013
Yomieluv: If this woman na cow,I swear she go cost well well.
lmao
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by vanstanzy(m): 3:20pm On Jan 18, 2013
ba7man: Her kids will be likely targets of "Yo mama" jokes. cheesy cheesy...."Yo mama's so fat, her pix fell off the wall" cheesy......."Yo mama's so fat, on her 1st day in class she sat next to everybody" cheesy cheesy....."Yo mama's so fat she's got her own orbit" cheesy

Check this out, "Yo mama's so fat, she comes from both sides of the family" grin grin grin and "Yo mama's so fat, after love making, i rolled over twice and i was still on the b!tch". grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by djibola(m): 3:23pm On Jan 18, 2013
trendystuf: 40 year old Mikel Ruffinelli is officially the woman with the largest hips in the world. Her hips are 8 feet in circumference, she weighs 5ft4 and 420 pounds, and consumes 3,000 calories a day to keep her "bootylicious" figure.

Mikel is happily married with 4 children and enjoys a great sex life with her husband.In her words" "My husband finds my shape sexy and we have an amazing time in bed – there’s no position we can’t do! He tells me I’m beautiful every day. Men don’t like skinny girls, they like an hourglass figure ”
weighs 5ft4 enh heheheheh
Wow! Do you agree with her

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/01/photos-of-woman-with-worlds-largest-hips.html
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by Dygeasy(m): 3:28pm On Jan 18, 2013
Ibadiarann: I hope those girls won't inherit this.
trust me they are on their way to inheriting it.

Btw, dis ur username. Are u sure u aren't like this?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by Dygeasy(m): 3:30pm On Jan 18, 2013
[quote author=djibola][/quote]weighs indeed grin
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by Phonon: 3:30pm On Jan 18, 2013
Is that the equator?:-D
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by sweetcheecks(f): 3:32pm On Jan 18, 2013
Good for the couple. Whatever tickles their fancy, that all right!!! wink

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 18, 2013
Lmao@some comments here chai nairaland can't fit to kill me at all.
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by MadCow1: 3:36pm On Jan 18, 2013
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 18, 2013
This one na real hips don't lie no be Shakira again.
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by operaantap(m): 3:40pm On Jan 18, 2013
As long as she is. Happy, no big deal, carry go jor
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 18, 2013
angry shocked
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by honeric01(m): 3:41pm On Jan 18, 2013
Just imagine her being chased by 2 wicked rottweilers. enough meats to go round.

Dey there make your lying husband dey deceive you.

do you think he's happy with the way he slops down from the bed every night when he's trying to sleep because of the volcanic holes/shapes your huge mountain dew hip abi na rock has caused the bed?

You never know wetin jam you until you have reasons to run.
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by killuminati(m): 3:41pm On Jan 18, 2013
Hmmm if I say 'signs of end time' now dem go bash me. Make I jst dey deh laugh like OBJ grin
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by achi4u(m): 3:42pm On Jan 18, 2013
which okada man go carry this one?!grin
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 18, 2013
It's amazing that she can stand
Where are the students of physics on nairaland
How is she able to stand and walk without tipping over ??
[size=18pt]
Not my portion o[/size]
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by Ezeego1(m): 3:44pm On Jan 18, 2013
B
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by purpinkx(m): 3:44pm On Jan 18, 2013
She's fat , fat like a cow ... She has shoe 44 , waist 44 , shirt 44, and even age 44 ... She's fat , fat like a cow
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 18, 2013
[size=18pt]Igbos say that a woman with big nyash has no idea what she has done to herself until there is a a reason to run four forty / run for dear life[/size]

grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by achi4u(m): 3:48pm On Jan 18, 2013
honeric01: Just imagine her being chased by 2 wicked rottweilers. enough meats to go round.

Dey there make your lying husband dey deceive you.

do you think he's happy with the way he slops down from the bed every night when he's trying to sleep because of the volcanic holes/shapes your huge mountain dew hip abi na rock done to the bed?

You never know wetin jam you until you have reasons to run.
LMAOgrin
So her husband dey get accident inside room abi?grin
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by JOYCEOUS(f): 3:55pm On Jan 18, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

Can you just imagine.
Hahahahaah!!!
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by honeric01(m): 3:57pm On Jan 18, 2013
achi4u: LMAOgrin
So her husband dey get accident inside room abi?grin

Trust me, the husband is suffering and smiling.

What about the heat that her cave ooze?
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by eaglechild: 3:57pm On Jan 18, 2013
She definitely can't fly economy.
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by claremont(m): 3:58pm On Jan 18, 2013
She wouldn't know it, but her husband is her worst enemy. He is unknowingly priming her for an untimely death, she is obviously morbidly obese.
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by achi4u(m): 3:58pm On Jan 18, 2013
babyosisi: It's amazing that she can stand
Where are the students of physics on nairaland
How is she able to stand and walk without tipping over ??
[size=18pt]
Not my portion o[/size]
the chemistry behide it is that "she is fat with little homorne or under weight...only 420pounce(which she should be clocking 500kggrin)
in essence,what matter is the fluid in her veins
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by SeKCNeeta(f): 3:58pm On Jan 18, 2013
timpaker: **Imagining the closed door session with her***
Lool..me 2.
***Pukes***

Yuck! I need a new mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection / 10 Countries That Were Never been Colonized / Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.