Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Can Domestic Abuse Ever Be Justify? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can Domestic Abuse Ever Be Justify? (623 Views)

21 Tell Tale Signs Of Emotional Abuse in marriage / First Experience At Domestic Abuse in yankee / Women Who Face Domestic Abuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Domestic Abuse Ever Be Justify? by IfeLuvely: 6:19pm On Jan 18, 2013
There are so many news emerging about domestic abuse all over the world, the other day I was readin in women weekly about a woman that her husband will beat her up because she was pregnant with a girl whilst he wanted a boy. These couple are british, so needless to say, the oyinbo did not take the shit for much longer, she packed out ship sharp. Chika Ike also hinted that domestic abuse is one of the reasons she decided to get out of her marriage. So to ask, can domestic abuse evr be justified? I have heard of many people who have being married for more than 40 years, they have endured physical abuse, emotional abuse and psychological abuse from the partner that is suppose to love them and they are still in such marriage, "suffering and smilling". Why Can people ever really forgive such

Sorry if there has bein a thread like this before, its just that this matter weighs heavily on my mind, and I cannot imagine what this people are going through.
Re: Can Domestic Abuse Ever Be Justify? by k2039: 6:55pm On Jan 18, 2013
It's not justifiable. Any man who beats his wife is full of shi.t.
Re: Can Domestic Abuse Ever Be Justify? by Gambrosia: 11:13pm On Jan 18, 2013
NEVER! kiss
Re: Can Domestic Abuse Ever Be Justify? by Nobody: 1:43am On Jan 19, 2013
Domestic abuse is a horrible trend but some women are very psychotic,You have to be a dove not to hit the madness outta them.

If a lady is itching for the punches,plz be a Man and walk away.Ladies,if he is driving you nuts,talk less.Address the issue when you are not so upset with him,any reasonable man will make amendments.Never insult your man in public!!!or even in private,He might be forced to defend his pride as the lion king.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / What Kind Of Gift / For The Men In The House!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.