Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

AUDITION For A TV Soap Opera TOMORROW (saturday 19-01-2013) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / AUDITION For A TV Soap Opera TOMORROW (saturday 19-01-2013) (2142 Views)

Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss / The Queens And Kings Of Nigerian TV Soap Operas ( Photos ) / The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AUDITION For A TV Soap Opera TOMORROW (saturday 19-01-2013) by nex(m): 7:36pm On Jan 18, 2013
As promised last year, I'll be posting casting calls for productions which are poised to keep changing the industry, till we get to where we need to be:

Confident, good-looking actors are invited to the audition of a soap opera coming to a TV in your house soon.

ADDRESS: Springboard Studios, 23, Acme House, Acme Road, Ogba, Lagos.
(opposite Peak Milk).

DATE: Saturday 19th January, 2013.

TIME: 9 am

(By now, you should know to bring along a 5 by 7 photograph (not edited, or Photoshopped).

Like I've always said, the Nigerian Movie Industry will rise from the ashes, only when that contraption known as Nollywood has completely burnt itself down. Oya, join in and play your own role.

In the past couple of months, I've posted several movie audition notices, and casting calls, and two recurring request from a lot of the producers have been "fresh faces" and "some formal training".

In the years to come, it will become very difficult for actors who have not attended any of the rising movie academies in Nigeria, to get decent roles in Nigerian movies. The usual "He's my brother", "she's my sister" which has led to typecasting of virtually every actor in Nigeria, will gradually give way.

Meanwhile, for further details on the auditions happening tomorrow (Saturday), please contact:

Bashir - 08027017222
Eko - 08108177616
Bora - 07038641036

Best of luck

(1) (Reply)

Movie: Terminator: Dark Fate (2019) High HD / Waje Is Heading To The Big Screen With TUNNEL / Vacant Bill Boards In Lagos, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.