Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Niaralanders In Dubai Pls. Get In Touch I Need A Job Before My Visa Expires. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Niaralanders In Dubai Pls. Get In Touch I Need A Job Before My Visa Expires. (3138 Views)

Niaralanders In Dubai Pls. Get In Touch I Need A Job Before My Visa Expires. / Got My Visa Via Bank Phb Education / Where Can I Buy Gold In Dubai? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Niaralanders In Dubai Pls. Get In Touch I Need A Job Before My Visa Expires. by queenataba(f): 8:02pm On Jan 18, 2013
FELLOW NAIRALANDERS IN DUBAI PLS.GET IN TOUCH. AM NEW IN TOWN AND WANT TO MEET WORKING NIGERIANS WHO CAN BE OF HELP, IN TERMS OF JOB I MEAN.
Re: Niaralanders In Dubai Pls. Get In Touch I Need A Job Before My Visa Expires. by Vicjustice: 10:26pm On Jan 18, 2013
queenataba: FELLOW NAIRALANDERS IN DUBAI PLS.GET IN TOUCH. AM NEW IN TOWN AND WANT TO MEET WORKING NIGERIANS WHO CAN BE OF HELP, IN TERMS OF JOB I MEAN.
Does your visa permit you to work, if not, why bother about it expiring?
That would be useless, it is only good for returning to Nigeria. I wish you best of luck though
Re: Niaralanders In Dubai Pls. Get In Touch I Need A Job Before My Visa Expires. by kinethic: 6:37am On Jan 19, 2013
It is a shame that many people cannot figure out the difference between tourist , visit ,study and working visa..
You can not 2x work without working visa which would enable you have residential documents..
You must have spent money on ur visa thinking u will grab a job..It's impossible ,a waste of time and resources. Like previously said its good for going home..
Get information that's before going for visa ..good luck
Re: Niaralanders In Dubai Pls. Get In Touch I Need A Job Before My Visa Expires. by fittty(m): 9:17am On Jan 19, 2013
queenataba: FELLOW NAIRALANDERS IN DUBAI PLS.GET IN TOUCH. AM NEW IN TOWN AND WANT TO MEET WORKING NIGERIANS WHO CAN BE OF HELP, IN TERMS OF JOB I MEAN.

Looool. Are u a learner? cheesy

Re: Niaralanders In Dubai Pls. Get In Touch I Need A Job Before My Visa Expires. by Naijalastborn(m): 9:22am On Jan 19, 2013
fittty:

Looool. Are u a learner? cheesy
is it damn funny, she Post a thread just because she wanna know,so just enlight her instead of Laughin ur ass out, if you can't enlight her, just view and passby
Re: Niaralanders In Dubai Pls. Get In Touch I Need A Job Before My Visa Expires. by queenataba(f): 1:14pm On Jan 20, 2013
thanks house, I appreciate
Re: Niaralanders In Dubai Pls. Get In Touch I Need A Job Before My Visa Expires. by akinbimatt: 7:01pm On Jan 20, 2013
Vicjustice:
Does your visa permit you to work, if not, why bother about it expiring?
That would be useless, it is only good for returning to Nigeria. I wish you best of luck though

I live and work in the uae,but currently c for a wedding.the poster is on the right track coz that's the normal process in UAE for most people who sponsors their visa,you must first enter with a tourist or visit visa first,then seek fo job,if he or she get one,the company that employ with now process the employment visa,employee will then exit with the visit and come in the the employment visa,and then do medicals,once passed,the company will then process residence.so vicjustice,don't criticise the poster.

@ poster,before you come in,you should have arranged someone who will put Ú tru first,its not that easy to get jobs on time but there are jobs in UAE.try G4x,emirad,abu dhabi ,securitas,and some hotels.goodluck

1 Like

Re: Niaralanders In Dubai Pls. Get In Touch I Need A Job Before My Visa Expires. by queenataba(f): 7:29pm On Jan 21, 2013
Thanks Bro, I appreciate.
Re: Niaralanders In Dubai Pls. Get In Touch I Need A Job Before My Visa Expires. by albermaco: 11:25pm On Jan 21, 2013
It is so lovly to be amoung u all .basically I just got a student visa to dubia... Pls house who am I going
to go about it... Pls let me know from u all.. Thanks
Re: Niaralanders In Dubai Pls. Get In Touch I Need A Job Before My Visa Expires. by Naijalastborn(m): 9:30am On Jan 22, 2013
albermaco: It is so lovly to be amoung u all .basically I just got a student visa to dubia... Pls house who am I going
to go about it... Pls let me know from u all.. Thanks
you already have your Visa then dey waka go dubai now. Whatelse do you need? Please specify
Re: Niaralanders In Dubai Pls. Get In Touch I Need A Job Before My Visa Expires. by Hoddion: 10:30am On Jan 22, 2013
Naija_lastborn: is it damn funny, she Post a thread just because she wanna know,so just enlight her instead of Laughin ur ass out, if you can't enlight her, just view and passby
hey! The 2 reason some of u act dis way is cos u fink u'v passed d stage of askin... Or mayb u'v neva found ursef in sum cnfsn position.. I beg alow ppl ask dia q nomata ow it luks2u lafin at dem shouldnt b d nxt tin.... We r al hia on NL to share...d gurl trust NLanders 4 ansas na y she post her mind... I beg y'all.... Peace
Re: Niaralanders In Dubai Pls. Get In Touch I Need A Job Before My Visa Expires. by Naijalastborn(m): 6:16pm On Jan 22, 2013
Hoddion: hey! The 2 reason some of u act dis way is cos u fink u'v passed d stage of askin... Or mayb u'v neva found ursef in sum cnfsn position.. I beg alow ppl ask dia q nomata ow it luks2u lafin at dem shouldnt b d nxt tin.... We r al hia on NL to share...d gurl trust NLanders 4 ansas na y she post her mind... I beg y'all.... Peace
*Singging* #chris Brown Voice *Please Don't Judge me*
Re: Niaralanders In Dubai Pls. Get In Touch I Need A Job Before My Visa Expires. by eduson33(m): 8:43am On Jan 26, 2013
HOW MANY WEEKS/MONTHS VISA DO YOU HAVE?@OP
Re: Niaralanders In Dubai Pls. Get In Touch I Need A Job Before My Visa Expires. by queenataba(f): 3:06pm On Jan 26, 2013
3weeks
Re: Niaralanders In Dubai Pls. Get In Touch I Need A Job Before My Visa Expires. by euromoney(f): 7:33pm On Jan 26, 2013

Try locate Deira where we have so many Nigerians.theres a hotel called Blue Diamond hotel owned by a Nigerian,theres a restaurant in the hotel and i remembered the last time i was there the owner of the restaurant told me she needed someone to work for her.shes got like 2 restaurants..try and contact her,you may be lucky.
Best of luck babes!
Re: Niaralanders In Dubai Pls. Get In Touch I Need A Job Before My Visa Expires. by queenataba(f): 5:50pm On Jan 27, 2013
Thanks, i really really appreciate this info.
Re: Niaralanders In Dubai Pls. Get In Touch I Need A Job Before My Visa Expires. by eduson33(m): 6:29pm On Jan 28, 2013
Luck
Re: Niaralanders In Dubai Pls. Get In Touch I Need A Job Before My Visa Expires. by queenataba(f): 8:36pm On Jan 28, 2013
Thanks Bro,just added him now, hope to get the best out of it. I truly appreciate you.Thanks
Re: Niaralanders In Dubai Pls. Get In Touch I Need A Job Before My Visa Expires. by albermaco: 11:46am On Mar 12, 2013
How can one apply for a vist... How do I go about it? Pls how much it cost? Pls house
Re: Niaralanders In Dubai Pls. Get In Touch I Need A Job Before My Visa Expires. by justwise(m): 11:48am On Mar 12, 2013

(1)

General Czech Republic Student Visa Enquiry. / I Need Whispering Palms Phone Number And Akodo Beach Pls. / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.