Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Ecobank is the worst bank,i ever seen in this country. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ecobank is the worst bank,i ever seen in this country. (743 Views)

Worst Bank In Nigeria / Beware Of Union Bank of Nigeria PLC: The Worst Bank In Nigeria? 2008-2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ecobank is the worst bank,i ever seen in this country. by Zagala: 10:33pm On Jan 18, 2013
My brother sent 40k yerstday to my ECOBANK ACC,i then went to one of there branches at ENUGU. to withdraw the cash .and they said that my account is dormant that i should bring id card ,nepa bill,leter from chief to re-activate it,before i could withdraw my money.but i been making deposit in the same acc. the worst part,is that i have spent all i have that yesterday even transport fee,i no have,i was hoping for the 40k.i begged them to atlist give me 2k for my trasport fee,but they refusd.i treckd yesterday on a very hot sun,back to my place felt so bad.i swear,yesterday was my worst day i ever seen.
Re: Ecobank is the worst bank,i ever seen in this country. by Zagala: 11:46pm On Jan 20, 2013
Na Only God go purnish them
Re: Ecobank is the worst bank,i ever seen in this country. by OkwaIfugo(m): 8:28am On Jan 21, 2013
All you need to do is to fill a form.
All they are requesting for from you is because they looked at you and saw you can't do anything.

Had it been you demanded on top of your voice with shouting that you need to see the manager then am sure they will do something.

Anyway that bank is still in the dark ages.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online / . / Starting A Daycare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.