Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Boko-Haram Leader Shekau Found In Mali - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Leader Shekau Found In Mali (28288 Views)

Boko Haram Leader Shekau Dismisses Nigerian Military Claims / Could This Really Be Shekau? Found Dead In Sambisa Forest / Boko Haram Leader, Shekau, Found In Mali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Leader Shekau Found In Mali by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 19, 2013
PalmTree:

Is Abubakar Shekau no longer a moslem/islamist?

HE IS UWARKA DAN MAMANKA
Re: Boko-Haram Leader Shekau Found In Mali by michealade(m): 10:26pm On Jan 19, 2013
barackosama:
Must you Mension ISLAM ?
see dis boy o.are dey reading the bible b4 any kill.iz it not quran dey r reading.....stop defending dis killers guy...
Re: Boko-Haram Leader Shekau Found In Mali by willyo(m): 10:47pm On Jan 19, 2013
9ja. Why tell the guy to run before flyin' troops over to Mali? 9ja over intelligence. Make I see hw dem go take catch who dem tell say dem dey come.
Re: Boko-Haram Leader Shekau Found In Mali by lastmanstandn(m): 11:17pm On Jan 19, 2013
smiley

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Leader Shekau Found In Mali by nagoma(m): 11:24pm On Jan 19, 2013
confusion247: Arewa Consultative Forum, sultan of sokoto, ATIKU, ADAMU CIROMA, LAWAL KEITA GUMI SHEIK and many northern muslems will not be happy with this news if it happens to be true.

What about Jona who always either knows the bombers but will not say.or BH are in his office and the latest BH informants are working for him. Now all these secrets he has been keeping away from us will be revealed.
Re: Boko-Haram Leader Shekau Found In Mali by edoreedore(m): 2:54am On Jan 20, 2013
tplacid: I really do fear for the future of African race cos the young generations of Africans are intellectually weak, mis-educated and above all on the path of self destruction. It's so pathetic that some of us can't read between the lines, our real enemies(the colonialist and imperialist) will be happy at our in ability to see through their plans over the decades.

For all of you screaming BH is our problem, Muslims are our problem can you just ask yourself one simple question. How come BH became powerful shortly after America announced the integration of Nigeria? After the assassination of Gadafi the rebels in Mali and Insurgents in Nigeria(BH) increased their killings, could there be a relationship (oh yes there is).

I will give you a clue, the world is run by an Imperialist(USA) and they need large amount of resources to sustain the system, resources abound in African and the best way they can exploit the resources is through political assassination, false flag, conspiracies(thank God some you know AIDS/HIV was their creation simply to de-populate Africans so they can have assess to our resources with ease).
So if you think Muslims are your problem may God help you, if you think America and the west is on your side ask Palestines, Libyans, Aghfans and Iraqis, if you think GEJ's decision to send troops to Mali is the best can you please explain why he is so bold on that decision and he can't arrest the perpetuators of oil subsidy scam, why has he failed to solve the Boko problem. Just use your God given brain to analyse events and don't just believe what you hear in the Media.

Only the truth can set you free.

My friend dont come n write this type of trash here again
Re: Boko-Haram Leader Shekau Found In Mali by egoldman(m): 3:49am On Jan 20, 2013
I don't think the Nigerian army or SSS are fools , remember that Obama and the US government kept telling the world that Osama was in Afghanistan, meanwhile they were tracking him to Pakistan .This must have made Osama feel somewhat safe, while in the real sense they were getting close to him .
How are you sure this is not the same pattern working here ? Shekarau or whatever that is his name might be in Nigeria or anywhere , but also this revelation that that his in Gao Mali might be a way of making him feel that they are wrong about his location meanwhile they might actually be getting close to him .
In the the world of intelligence , nothing is ever 100% what you think it is .

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Leader Shekau Found In Mali by abdulwizzy(m): 10:51am On Jan 20, 2013
Nigerian security services self, USA security agents never disclosed where Osama Bin Laden was till the operation was successfully carried out, why can't we just keep things top secret first till everything is done, what's the need for secrets service when there's no secret, even if shakau was in Mali will he still be chilling there when he knows his where about has been disclosed.. Our agents realy need training, cos all they do is jug for miles and they are recruited..
Re: Boko-Haram Leader Shekau Found In Mali by efedavies: 12:24pm On Jan 20, 2013
Do you guys think that the armies are fool?some of you no nothing about intelligent and what they have done is part of it.why somebody go say boko haram no be moslems,shey no be quran dem study before them begin throw bomb?no how wey der hand no go fall this period,the lord wey christain dey worship no dey fail.
Re: Boko-Haram Leader Shekau Found In Mali by XavierSmiley: 3:06pm On Jan 20, 2013
buoye1:
When u are not close to dis soldgers u wnt knw wats up,i av a soldger frnd part of dos who trvled to mali yesterda he do tell me hw far...dey reali workin

My respect for Nigerian soldiers began during my nysc days.. They indeed proved their worth by protecting us while we were in camp. There was this ethnic Jukun-Igala clash then in a part of North-East Nigeria that led to blood-shed, burning down buildings and structures and all that. However, we corpers were living all so peacefully unaware of the war going on outside... And although our camp had no major fence but thick forest which would provide a ready source of camouflage and hideout for whoever plans to harm us, we were safe.

Towards the end of the 3-week orientation camp, at about the 2nd week, I came across Soldiers mercilessly beating up a "disguised-corper" with assorted arms and weapons. It later came to our understanding that the man in question wasn't a corp-member at all but had his own "harmful" intentions against corp-members. How he got the corper outfit, and how he got into camp and mixed up is a mystery; yet the Soldiers kept him on a close watch, singled him out and disarmed him. In fact, we were so guarded that we later heard we had SSS assigned to us to ensure our safety at all cost - which they did!

It was not until the 3 weeks of camp ended that we all came out of camp to see burnt-up structures, and signs of the aftermath of serious bloodshed. We also found out that these same soldiers (our platoon commandants and friends at camp), also risked their lives for 3weeks, sleeping in the surrounding thick forest, bitten by ants, rain, sun and exposed to the cold, securely our lives while we enjoyed ourselves in reckless abandon, oblivious to the war looming around us. No one is perfect and no job is without its challenges! The Nigerian Army are well-equipped and well-trained (in my own opinion)...

Kudos to Nigerian soldiers!!!

All we need is ONE VOICE, ONE PRAYER, ONE BELIEF... that Boko Haram is history! Pray for Nigeria! Pray for the Nigerian soldiers! Pray for JTF! Long life Federal Republic of Nigeria!
Re: Boko-Haram Leader Shekau Found In Mali by papaejima1: 7:01pm On Jan 20, 2013
kaorama: In Nigeria, everybody is a football coach. If u want to know better wait untill they start AFCON 2013. Also in Nigeria, everybody is a soldier. If u want to know better, wait untill JTF say something about Boko Haram. But above all, in Nigeria, everybody is a politicians. If u want to know better, wait untill GEJ says something. Which one are u? A politician, a football coach or a soldier.
Stupid question! thought you said EVERYBODY,how come you are asking where we belong again? If everybody is what you claim, how can we be different again?...SMH

BTW...No mind me, na the one wey I want comment on, as for the shey-cow issue, LUBBISH
Re: Boko-Haram Leader Shekau Found In Mali by Skoopy(m): 9:45pm On Jan 20, 2013
The last time I checked, Osama Bin Laden was permanently put to rest b/4 the world culd hear of it, in naija d reverse always seems to be d case.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Leader Shekau Found In Mali by xworks0002: 11:07pm On Jan 20, 2013
Re: Boko-Haram Leader Shekau Found In Mali by NjaPrince(m): 11:44pm On Jan 20, 2013
Not 'all terrorists' but most terrorists. But definitely, many muslims are not terrorists.
confusion247:
Yes ....islam is involved because all terrorists are mucslims. But not all Muslims are terrorists.
Re: Boko-Haram Leader Shekau Found In Mali by alexis(m): 5:43pm On Feb 05, 2013
Βουκέφαλος:

are you from Ibadan? coz the way you spelled mention Na die shocked shocked shocked

LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko-Haram Leader Shekau Found In Mali by KnowAll(m): 5:46pm On Feb 05, 2013
where are d pictures of d fugitive?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governors Loyal To Tinubu, Atiku Absent At Meeting With APC NWC / Okorocha Wins Senate Tickets As Nwosu Wins Imo APC Governorship Primary / Buhari Receives Sallah Visitors In Daura Hometown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.