Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Where Is "Beaf"? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where Is "Beaf"? (890 Views)

Describe Beaf In 2 Words / Beaf Is Back! / Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is "Beaf"? by tegzys: 7:04am On Jan 19, 2013
The traffic generated by Nairaland can be attributed to a few educating posts and arguments by a few members. This has prompted me to ask of one I miss dear, BEAF. Where has he been? Could it be he'll resurface again prior to 2015?
Congratulations Seun on your forum's one-million-mark celebration! Sincerely, I cling to Nairaland for breaking news and some lively yeyegrin posts and pics. Quite an antidote to stress and boredom.
Re: Where Is "Beaf"? by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 19, 2013
beaf was a good debator! he made me support jonathan and that was my first election to vote @ 19 and i voted for goodluck and yes im still proud of doing so and will vote him again if i got my way back to nigeria come 2015 or else there are new aspirants who i thinks that can do better but in the case of evil men oppositions like buhari and co then goodluck is an angel!!
I hope some good mind like beaf will be round here come 2015 to prove what the aspirants are capable to do or not with FACT thats what made beaf populous last election
Re: Where Is "Beaf"? by SamMilla1(m): 7:33am On Jan 19, 2013
Probably crashed alongside Azazi and Yakowa
Re: Where Is "Beaf"? by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 19, 2013
hmmm..... subscribing
Re: Where Is "Beaf"? by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 19, 2013
He was banned!
Re: Where Is "Beaf"? by etalker: 9:01am On Jan 19, 2013
I miss that dude like crazy even "Boyloaf".... I call him one-man-mopol.

He can comfortably take on any bigot (be it one or twenty).

According to his signature "he's too mouthed"

I just miss his debate. I believe one of the reasons he stayed off Nairaland was about an accusation of him bn Rino Omokri (one of the attack dogs of GEJ), it wasn't handled well by nairaland even he complained to Seun and his mods that he's bn stalked by some people here.

I believe he still visits Nairaland but with a different moniker.

BEAF show yourself ooo, this is 2013 ooooooo!!!!!!!!!

I wish this would be taken to the frontpage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is "Beaf"? by Eazeee(m): 10:20am On Jan 19, 2013
BEAF was kick out by his master mr JONA as such,he finds it difficult 2 com an defend his master on NL. Beaf is just a victim of use n dumb politics. But heh dat dude BOLYNNAIR or wateva his name is, sounds like d missing Beaf
Re: Where Is "Beaf"? by Eazeee(m): 10:20am On Jan 19, 2013
BEAF was kick out by his master mr JONA as such,he finds it difficult 2 com an defend his master on NL. Beaf is just a victim of use n dumb politics. But heh dat dude BOLYNNAIR or wateva his name is, sounds like d missing Beaf. R.I.P BEAF
Re: Where Is "Beaf"? by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 19, 2013
Eazee-e:
BEAF was kick out by his master mr JONA as such,he finds it difficult 2 com an defend his master on NL. Beaf is just a victim of use n dumb politics. But heh dat dude BOLYNNAIR or wateva his name is, sounds like d missing Beaf. R.I.P BEAF
it is 'use and dump'.
Re: Where Is "Beaf"? by nku5: 12:06pm On Jan 19, 2013
That beaf guy is one of the most intelligent posters ever to grace this site. Only I didn't like his pro-PDP work at all. Not that I can stand the other political party agents on this site. Whether a.cn, apga or cpc they're all full of shyte
Re: Where Is "Beaf"? by Odunnu: 6:01pm On Jan 22, 2013
Sam Milla: Probably crashed alongside Azazi and Yakowa
You are disgusting!
Re: Where Is "Beaf"? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 22, 2013
beaf was probably banned or kicked out by the ever annoying nairaland mod.
miss that guy sha.
Re: Where Is "Beaf"? by Eazeee(m): 1:16pm On Jan 24, 2013
blink182: it is 'use and dump'.

Always start a sentence with a capital letter.
Re: Where Is "Beaf"? by steemlord: 4:53pm On Dec 07, 2017
grin!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Has The World's Highest Percentage Of Women Using Skin Lightening Agent / Share Your Silly Thoughts / SCOLAR ECLIPSE (time Of Occurance In Nigerian States)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.