Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,918 members, 7,952,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:07 PM

Where Is Chief Francis Authur Nzeribe(mr FAN) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Chief Francis Authur Nzeribe(mr FAN) (1730 Views)

Francis Arthur Nzeribe Is Worth £928,789,000 Million Pounds / SHOCKING!!! 5 Strange Things You Never Knew About Buhari – By Nzeribe Enz / Arthur Nzeribe's Sickness: I Guess He'll Now Know That He Is Human After All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Chief Francis Authur Nzeribe(mr FAN) by CHAIRMAN1(m): 9:50am On Jan 19, 2013
For more than 4 years now, nothing has been said of the Imo born political Maverick in the e-media or even print media.

I just wanted to know if he has retired to his village, or is now incommunicado

For a man who was active during All Governments In Power(AGIP); right from the civil war days, through the Abacha days to the Obasanjo Admin, I wonder why the hiatus. Someone should please educate me, Thanks.
Re: Where Is Chief Francis Authur Nzeribe(mr FAN) by Abagworo(m): 10:05am On Jan 19, 2013
CHAIRMAN1: For more than 4 years now, nothing has been said of the Imo born political Maverick in the e-media or even print media.

I just wanted to know if he has retired to his village, or is now incommunicado

For a man who was active during All Governments In Power(AGIP); right from the civil war days, through the Abacha days to the Obasanjo Admin, I wonder why the hiatus. Someone should please educate me, Thanks.

Nzeribe is still a Godfather living in his village but not feeling so fine. His wife is more active now and is involved in most of his politicking on his behalf.
Re: Where Is Chief Francis Authur Nzeribe(mr FAN) by CHAIRMAN1(m): 10:10am On Jan 19, 2013
Abagworo:

Nzeribe is still a Godfather living in his village but not feeling so fine. His wife is more active now and is involved in most of his politicking on his behalf.

Thanks but rumor has it that he never married any woman. He was known for settling off women who had kids for him financially. At least I schooled in Imo state, so I heard that there.
Re: Where Is Chief Francis Authur Nzeribe(mr FAN) by Afam4eva(m): 10:17am On Jan 19, 2013
The last time i heard about him, he was critically ill.
Re: Where Is Chief Francis Authur Nzeribe(mr FAN) by CHAIRMAN1(m): 10:25am On Jan 19, 2013
Afam4eva: The last time i heard about him, he was critically ill.

Ok, I once heard a rumor that he had kicked the bucket lipsrsealed , but trust nigerians and rumors. Anyways, I wish him what he wishes himself.

@Afam4eva, congrats on ur being made a moderator. If I'm not mistaken, you are Afam the Engr guy in futo that used to be the best buddy of the Director of Socials back in 2002.
Jarus is a cocky fellow, thank God we started 2013 without him as a mod on nairaland. Please don't ban me for dis last line lipsrsealed
Re: Where Is Chief Francis Authur Nzeribe(mr FAN) by Ikengawo: 11:02am On Jan 19, 2013
Dr. Nzeribe is from my village.
He is very ill and physically in a bad condition. His family likes to keep him away from the public because of his health and appearance which he hates because he's a very social man. He was recently allowed to go to a social gathering where he was in jubilation to finally be united with his people after living under constant watch (because of his health). These are this things i've been told.

Dr. Nzeribe build the foundation for men to be great in our community, the respect he commands is unrivaled till this day. Great men cry when he speaks their name.
Re: Where Is Chief Francis Authur Nzeribe(mr FAN) by Kemy11(m): 11:42am On Jan 19, 2013
I heard that he couldnt finish his own part of d deal ie contract marriage pay off and was raped to death by his concubines. Can someone confirm dis pls.
Re: Where Is Chief Francis Authur Nzeribe(mr FAN) by AndreUweh(m): 12:51pm On Jan 19, 2013
Ikengawo: Dr. Nzeribe is from my village.
He is very ill and physically in a bad condition. His family likes to keep him away from the public because of his health and appearance which he hates because he's a very social man. He was recently allowed to go to a social gathering where he was in jubilation to finally be united with his people after living under constant watch (because of his health). These are this things i've been told.

Dr. Nzeribe build the foundation for men to be great in our community, the respect he commands is unrivaled till this day. Great men cry when he speaks their name.

Your village is Awo-omama. Your monicker is even created from Awo-omama. How come Nzeribe who is from a village in Oguta is now from your village?.
Re: Where Is Chief Francis Authur Nzeribe(mr FAN) by CHAIRMAN1(m): 7:42pm On Jan 19, 2013
Okay!!!!!

No body knows where he is then undecided
I gives ups angry
Re: Where Is Chief Francis Authur Nzeribe(mr FAN) by afam1(m): 4:42am On Jul 16, 2020
I guess,this is for me. Not the moderator 'Afam'
But the real Afam that finished from futo

CHAIRMAN1:

Ok, I once heard a rumor that he had kicked the bucket lipsrsealed , but trust nigerians and rumors. Anyways, I wish him what he wishes himself.

@Afam4eva, congrats on ur being made a moderator. If I'm not mistaken, you are Afam the Engr guy in futo that used to be the best buddy of the Director of Socials back in 2002.
Jarus is a cocky fellow, thank God we started 2013 without him as a mod on nairaland. Please don't ban me for dis last line lipsrsealed
Re: Where Is Chief Francis Authur Nzeribe(mr FAN) by Osaze007: 4:45am On Jul 16, 2020
The sick idiot here

(1) (Reply)

Can The United States Of Africa Still Be Created? / Oduah: The Axis Of Revenge / River State Mono Rail - First Test Run On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.