Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:59 AM

Jonathan Dares Not Come To My Church – Bakare - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Dares Not Come To My Church – Bakare (467 Views)

"Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says / Man Climbs Tree, Says He Will Not Come Down Until A New Government Is Sworn In / Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Jonathan Dares Not Come To My Church – Bakare by easyresearch(m): 10:02am On Jan 19, 2013
When there are clear goals and objectives for any movement or protest, then you have the opportunity of judging whether those goals are attained or accomplished. We didn’t just rush out; if you recall, the increase in petrol pump price took place on January 1, 2012. Like a sadist, the President gave us a cause to be sorrowful on the first day of the year; even those who didn’t even have vehicles of their own and had to pay through their noses to move from one place to the other. The Save Nigeria Group sat down to analyse the situation and joined the protest in Ojota with its allies. There were pockets of protests here and there; there was a general strike by the Nigeria Labour Congress and the Trade Union Congress; then we sat down and set the objectives clearly: that the increase in pump price was not our problem but read more in http://newsjoint.info/jonathan-dares-not-come-to-my-church-bakare
Re: Jonathan Dares Not Come To My Church – Bakare by 2Legit2Qui: 10:05am On Jan 19, 2013
Re: Jonathan Dares Not Come To My Church – Bakare by OAM4J: 12:09pm On Jan 19, 2013
--

(1)

Emir Of Kano Flown To The UK For Treatment. / N6bn To Procure Phones For Farmers / To The Knowledge Of The Chairman Ariaria In'tl Mrkt Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.