Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? (19410 Views)

Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) / I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It / What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 21, 2013
SimonAndal: [size=18pt]I regret nothing. Now that might sound corny, but that's just the way it is. I live my life without apologies or regrets, if nobody likes me they can cover themselves in Geisha and hug a starving tiger.[/size]
<<<< THIS IS HOW I WANT TO LIVE MY LIFE. FORK THE WORLD
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by Iyaqueen(f): 3:49pm On Jan 21, 2013
When I came into d uk, I could hv try nd finish my studies, I was just working working.....Am bck to school now

Am d oldest in d class 32, sitting down with 17,18,19 yrs old

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 21, 2013
Not listening to my mom my freshman year of college
and making mistakes there that put my plans on pause. smh.

Revolva: Being born a Nigerian
And being broke!!!!

lol damn!
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by mavo51: 3:52pm On Jan 21, 2013
i regret the day i told a friend my secrets

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by Iyaqueen(f): 3:53pm On Jan 21, 2013
don't fink u should feel bad abt dat, so far she's not ur mother or ur family member, dat's wat girls do in 9ja now, Runs.....Men own is called jigolo.

Just stop it Dat's all
(Modify) (Quote) (Repo
Chidex2442: My greatest regret is dating a lady older than i am. i'm 21 and she's 43. Though she looks cute n charming. The worse is dat i had se x with her without toasting her
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by azpekuliar: 3:56pm On Jan 21, 2013
[size=16pt]BEING BORN INTO A DARK CONTINENT & AN INTELLECTUALLY INFERIOR RACE![/size] angry

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by Idriswhite(m): 3:58pm On Jan 21, 2013
My greatest regret is not involving myself in exam malpractices when i was in my first higher institution. I ended up having a not-too-good-result. If i had cheated,i might have had a very good result.it may be funny but thats my regret

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 21, 2013
That I killed Osama Bin Ladin
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 21, 2013
Mine is smokin. I hate myself whenever i smoke yet i find it so hard to stop upon several efforts.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 21, 2013
ony073: Finish with 2-2 in sch afta getin so so close to dt 2-1,it hurts me everyday of my life. Now afta Nysc wat nxt? Seriously,I don't know with dis 2-2? Now to go do master be dt in water or structure engr cryFinish with 2-2 in sch afta getin so so close to dt 2-1,it hurts me everyday of my life. Now afta Nysc wat nxt? Seriously,I don't know with dis 2-2? Now to go do master be dt in water or structure engr
It was obvious why you came out with 2-2,in my opinion you merited it so don't regret over it ok.goodluck in your endeavours.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by barikay: 4:15pm On Jan 21, 2013
So, how do one over regret?
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by chizzy161(f): 4:16pm On Jan 21, 2013
Being disvirgined at a very tender age by my cousin, when I don't know what sex means.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 21, 2013
being black hurts
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by ony073: 4:31pm On Jan 21, 2013
Loveangel: It was obvious why you came out with 2-2,in my opinion you merited it so don't regret over it ok.goodluck in your endeavours.
. Wat obvious dere,typing and walking on d road,do u think it's easy to do dt?? So do nt tell me wat is nt mine cos of some grammatical errors u saw.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 21, 2013
Brainrex: being black hurts
USE TIPPEX

9 Likes

Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by apiki: 4:34pm On Jan 21, 2013
My greatest regret was wen I was caught doing examination malpractice that led to my expulsion frm sch. Smh
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by ifihearam: 4:42pm On Jan 21, 2013
Regrets is a waste of time
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by poweredcom(m): 4:42pm On Jan 21, 2013
I bleeped a rich senator daughter and not knowing she was a senators daughter...if not I for don hammer!!!
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by yorke1: 4:44pm On Jan 21, 2013
apiki: My greatest regret was wen I was caught doing examination malpractice that led to my expulsion frm sch. Smh

Eyaaaaaaa. Not too late to start over again. I heard one 70 years old baba got his first degree @ that age in LASU
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by pappilo(m): 4:46pm On Jan 21, 2013
Not buying that plot of land in Osapa in 2000 for N400,000. My friend sold one of the 2 he bought for N13 million 10 years later

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by lafuria1(m): 4:47pm On Jan 21, 2013
long time ago though (6yrs back) but i regret shouting on my mother in the market because i felt she was wasting my time. was forgiven and no problem but i wished that never happened. apart from that, no real personal regret. i didnt get everything i wanted but i always look at the bright side of it and ask GOD for his blessing.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2013
changing environment frm my town to d city. in d town, i was loved, respected n proud of by all. i was number one wit my teachers. even teachers children were behind me. evrythin was swt. until my aunt gave birth n i was choosen to go n stay wit ha. i love d city. but dats hw d path of a promising child was changed. i became a house boy n d rest was history. dou graduated frm d university bt it can never equate wat i would hav achieve if i had stayed where my self confidence would hav been great. SHE KILLED MY SELF-ESTEEM. i struggled to get it back but i neva came. dnt knw if i hav forgiven ha or not...

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by vislabraye(m): 4:54pm On Jan 21, 2013
pompori king: I might never straf Tonto Dike

I pity you. Is that your life goal

@topic- Life is too short to have regrets.
I believe its too early for me to say I have regrets although I've made a few mistakes but. Mistakes are opportunity for us to learn. What you see as regret might be a stepping stone.
But the worst mistake any one would make is to go to hell fire.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by slimyem: 4:55pm On Jan 21, 2013
pro01: Too early to decide. Ask me when I'm on my deathbed. . .
99 odd years from now.
Dream on.....!!
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by vislabraye(m): 5:08pm On Jan 21, 2013
I've read some people's comments here. Some are touching. I know I've made a very bad mistake by allowing someone to copy me in test.
The test was 30 marks and exams was 70.
This boy sat behind me and begged me to allow him copy me. I did.

Just out of the blues, just 5 minutes left after spending more than an hour, the lecturer came behind me and tore my scripts. I was like shocked. Very demoralized.

And to make matters worst, the exam was so easy, I score more than 60. If not for that mistake, I would have had a 5

Another time a girl sat next to me during a test and asked me to help her. I agreed but this time was very careful. By the time test was over, she score very high. In fact she was the 2nd highest in her department. She so thanked me. The girl is so beautiful. She competed for MBGN and was the first runner up. Guess what, I did not use that opportunity to go further grin. But should that be a regret?
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 21, 2013
fubbyy: 1.. Dropping the idea of traveling to usa with my cousin because of school

2.. Not settling the beef with my roommate before he died

3... Not finding and killed the aroo that made me nak egede(though am happy I did)

4... Letting my mum went to church on that faithful day,which led to her death

5... Giving my life to christ when my turkish maga was about to pay me but back slide 4 months later after I have lost the deal

6... Letting her abort the baby, my child would have been 5 years old now
I feel you bro. But it was planned for your good, believe me. God has a great interest in you.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 21, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Na wa o! grin

I beg to differ on that.

I love being Nigerian. Infact, I just can't get enough of being Nigerian and I miss my motherland like mad! smiley smiley
Na cotonu, libya, chad or niger u dey?
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by Fce20888(m): 5:25pm On Jan 21, 2013
My greatest regret was wearing that dirty boxer found near the stream just to avoid wetting my uniform.the end result is what i cant disclose with my mouth today.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 21, 2013
Mine is building a house in my village + trying to be 2 nice to my pple.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by Zanxx(f): 5:44pm On Jan 21, 2013
sitting down like a statue as my mum turned down a lucrative modelling offer that was made to me simply because she feared the money and exposure would make me wayward. if only i could turn back the hands of time.smh
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by Desoda: 5:47pm On Jan 21, 2013
I have nothing to regret cos every disappointment is a lesson
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by ayotolah: 5:49pm On Jan 21, 2013
My greatest regret is not double-dating in a 4-year relationship. The guy was and still a fool...he doesn't deserve such loyatly and sincerity...Kai...and I had several offers...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Kids Are Naughtier? Naija Kids Or Kids Living Abroad. / My Wife Lied To Me About Her Age / How To Know If An Air Conditioner Is 1hp, 1.5hp And 2hp (Pics available)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.