Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,837 members, 7,956,158 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:06 AM

What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? (19593 Views)

Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) / I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It / What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by AGgal(f): 5:50pm On Jan 21, 2013
Losing my virginity is my greatest regret. Seriously,wen i hear ppl talking abt virginity n virgins i feel terrible,i dnt knw y. I envy virgins eh......

7 Likes

Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 21, 2013
Not going back to naija for NYSC and being a lazy student when I was in Uni.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 21, 2013
slimyem: Dream on.....!!

I shall outlive all my enemies - including the slim ones, fat ones, online ones and offline ones. . .IJN.

And may all the e-winches on NL suffer severe and permanent whitlow on their ten fingers. Amen.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 21, 2013
Okija_juju: getting into the back of that Pick-up truck that fateful day!!

Are you dead?

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 21, 2013
AG.gal:
Losing my virginity is my greatest regret. Seriously,wen i hear ppl talking abt virginity n virgins i feel terrible,i dnt knw y. I envy virgins eh......

Lol! More like when I heard how much a Brazilian chick sold her virginity I feel terrible. It's ok sister at least you enjoyed it at a time smiley
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by rodeo0070(m): 6:03pm On Jan 21, 2013
I'm regretting for not doing more for my younger brother while he was alive...
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 21, 2013
victorian: I do have few personal regrets, but have realized that life is all about experiences coming our way beyond our control, and learning from mistakes been made.. I regret being a Nigerian, living in nigeria but what can I do? I have to suck it up, manage and appreciate where God has placed me, appreciate what I have, dust myself up if I trip and fall, then believe God has a bigger picture awaiting for me to slide in.. At least thank God for what i have and where He is taking one.. smiley.. For now o... Have dust out my regrets and looking at a bigger and brighter picture ahead of me. The Lord is my strength.

This is bullshit. How can you regret being a Nigerian? Did you choose the option yourself? undecided

I think you can only have regrets for choices YOU consciously made; being a Nigerian is not part of that.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 21, 2013
azpekuliar: [size=16pt]BEING BORN INTO A DARK CONTINENT & AN INTELLECTUALLY INFERIOR RACE![/size] angry

Tell that to your papa. angry Inferiority Complex SMH

8 Likes

Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by Aliyu333: 6:37pm On Jan 21, 2013
dearfriend: Those regreting they were born as nigerian would you have been better born in syria or palestine and afghanistan? maybe una for don die by now.
buddy u die only wen it ur tym to...so been there or hear says nofin...and by d way are those dying now nd den in 9ja in syria?
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by Aliyu333: 6:40pm On Jan 21, 2013
ekwah:

This is bullshit. How can you regret being a Nigerian? Did you choose the option yourself? undecided

I think you can only have regrets for choices YOU consciously made; being a Nigerian is not part of that.
i raised my thumps dude...thumps up-u just talk me in
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by davades(m): 6:49pm On Jan 21, 2013
I ignored a job interview for HND Screening...they fell on the same date
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by Aliyu333: 6:50pm On Jan 21, 2013
davades: I ignored a job interview for HND Screening...they fall no the same date
hushh
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by Martmore: 7:25pm On Jan 21, 2013
Not been born a biafran

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by Wallie(m): 7:31pm On Jan 21, 2013
Sitting here thinking about anything I did and regretted doing but I can’t really think of any! I’ve always done what I intended and intend what I do. However, I wish I kept up with my old friends over the years especially my childhood best friend! I now feel as though so many years have passed and we all no longer know each other!
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by olempe(m): 7:41pm On Jan 21, 2013
Okija_juju: getting into the back of that Pick-up truck that fateful day!!

Eyaa.. That sounds deep, mind giving us the full gist?
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by OmerianConsult: 7:44pm On Jan 21, 2013
1. Not giving my life to Christ on time
2. Getting involved with a certain lady. God has however given me speed n restoratn as per (1) n I pray that (2) will not affect my marriage IJN.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 21, 2013
IncomeTutor: Yes, I need your thoughts.

I was close to a guy sometime ago, and he was
discussing with his friend. I overheard him
saying that his greatest regret in life was having
a child out of wedlock before marriage.
My mechanic said his greatest regret is not going
to school. What is your greatest regret, if I may
ask?
Tell me urs and I ll tell you mine.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by Sweetlemon(f): 7:52pm On Jan 21, 2013
SimonAndal: [size=18pt]I regret nothing. Now that might sound corny, but that's just the way it is. I live my life without apologies or regrets, if nobody likes me they can cover themselves in Geisha and hug a starving tiger.[/size]
Ouch!
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by WAM1(f): 7:53pm On Jan 21, 2013
Letting my guards down...
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by Sweetlemon(f): 7:57pm On Jan 21, 2013
My greatest regret in life now that I'm engaged to a wonderful man is giving my body to men who added little or no value to my life.
I somehow wish I was still a virgin

7 Likes

Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by billyG(m): 7:57pm On Jan 21, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Na wa o! grin

I beg to differ on that.

I love being Nigerian. Infact, I just can't get enough of being Nigerian and I miss my motherland like mad! smiley smiley
What do u love about been a nigerian
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 21, 2013
My greatest regret in life is telling someone I loved my feelings. I will forever live to regret that bcoz it brought me nothing but self loathing, pain, heartbreak and lot of tears. And now I resent that person so much, I could kill them if I had the chance.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by toykathy(f): 8:09pm On Jan 21, 2013
#not marrying d love of my life#
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by Sweetlemon(f): 8:11pm On Jan 21, 2013
meenagiggs: My greatest regret in life is telling someone I loved my feelings. I will forever live to regret that bcoz it brought me nothing but self loathing, pain, heartbreak and lot of tears. And now I resent that person so much, I could kill them if I had the chance.

Been there done that....
Just let go of it so it doesn't rub you off the chance to experience the joy of loving someone else who will love yo right back and add so much value to u life

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by peddy231(m): 8:13pm On Jan 21, 2013
My greatest regret is being too cowardly;I missed out on a lot of great opportunities cos of that....
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 21, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Been there done that....
Just let go of it so it doesn't rub you off the chance to experience the joy of loving someone else who will love yo right back and add so much value to u life

I'm trying to. cry
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by beldcat(m): 8:23pm On Jan 21, 2013
-Mine is; following my poor dad's advice for so many years

-not having the ''balls'' to take dat risk and follow my dreams/passions all this while
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by ladysmart: 8:23pm On Jan 21, 2013
vislabraye:

I pity you. Is that your life goal

@topic- Life is too short to have regrets.
I believe its too early for me to say I have regrets although I've made a few mistakes but. Mistakes are opportunity for us to learn. What you see as regret might be a stepping stone.
But the worst mistake any one would make is to go to hell fire.
supported
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:24pm On Jan 21, 2013
Sweetapple007: Being a nigeria, i luv biafra!
grin grin guess u missed eaten grass grin cheesygrin grin grin
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:26pm On Jan 21, 2013
fubbyy: 1.. Dropping the idea of traveling to usa with my cousin because of school

2.. Not settling the beef with my roommate before he died

3... Not finding and killed the aroo that made me nak egede(though am happy I did)

4... Letting my mum went to church on that faithful day,which led to her death

5... Giving my life to christ when my turkish maga was about to pay me but back slide 4 months later after I have lost the deal

6... Letting her abort the baby, my child would have been 5 years old now
eeeeyaa"sorry ehnn"
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by ladysmart: 8:30pm On Jan 21, 2013
AG.gal:
i tot Nigerian guys do not like virgins. Lol
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by DukeNija(m): 8:33pm On Jan 21, 2013
azpekuliar: [size=16pt]BEING BORN INTO A DARK CONTINENT & AN INTELLECTUALLY INFERIOR RACE![/size] angry

I've had enough of this rubbish.
If You cannot Succeed, make it, dominate in an intellectually inferior continent, it means you are intellectually non-existent. You are du.mb.

To all those regreting being Nigerians, @Victoria et al,
There's something wrong with you all, I.e, you have either spiritual, mental, complex, behavioural or academic problems or even all. In a country with the richest african man and woman, Largest African market, plenty deposits of crude oil e.t.c.

The Problem is not Nigeria,
The Problem is You.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is There A Happy Polygamous Home? / My Wife Lied To Me About Her Age / Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.