Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Please Read - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Read (767 Views)

I've Made The Same Mistake Too Many Times. I Need Advice. PLEASE READ!! / Please Read Carefully And Give Your Opinion Without Sentiments. / Please Read,ur Help Is Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Read by Lobi(f): 1:23pm On Jan 19, 2013
Saw this post under one of the threads and decided to help the poster open a thread for it.
Treasjul: Is it advicable for a woman who has
been carrying d home responsible since their
marriage to continue.
Before now she has being covering d husband from her family members,she always borrows huge amount of money for the man for business, at d end nothing comes home and even the money the woman's family contributed for her 4 rentage wit d alert that the man will obliment. At d end he sweet talked the woman n misuse d money,now they packed into the man's sister's apartment wit their children. right there d man and his sista joined together to oppress her and she left(she is now a roommate to her friend and at times sleeps in her store).
Re: Please Read by slimyem: 1:25pm On Jan 19, 2013
Incomprehensible!!!
Re: Please Read by EfemenaXY: 1:36pm On Jan 19, 2013
Nollywood stuff.

Flat post attempting to make the man in question look bad.

@ poster: Try giving us a balanced recount of events. That way, we the readers get to decide who if anyone, really is at fault (assuming the story is real, that is...)
Re: Please Read by Gambrosia: 7:17pm On Jan 19, 2013
That is life!
Everyone needs to move on and start over! kiss
She has made her 'bed' of matrimonial thorns. . .SHE MUST LAY ON IT! kiss
The downfall of a man or woman is NEVER THE END OF HIS OR HER LIFE!
As long as there is life. . .there is hope.

NOT EVERY MAN IS SUPPOSED TO BE A BREAD WINNER!
It is a woman's world too! IF THE HUSBAND IS NOT ABLE TO FULFILL HIS SO-CALLED ROLES AS PARTNER OR WHATEVER. . .YOU HAVE TO RISE TO THE OCCASION. SIMPLE!!! kiss

Borrowing money to maintain HIS TRIFLING lifestyle is shameful. I WOULD KICK HIS ARZZE OURRA MY HOME BEFORE I DO THAT! kiss

If she cannot handle her home like a REAL WOMAN should. . .IT IS NO BARRY ELSE'S FAULT BUT HERS!
Marriage is not about opening nyansh for man and answering 'mrs'!
The most successful men in the world have STRONG WOMEN behind them! cool

There are women, and THERE ARE WOMEN! cool

The best of luck to 'em all! kiss

(1) (Reply)

Mother Inlaw Issue / What Do You dislike Most About Your Mum / Why Is Divorce Never An Option?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.