Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Cough Remedy - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Cough Remedy (840 Views)

Hilarious Photo: When You're Trying To Hold A Cough / Cough Syrup / Ww.nscdc... So...cough... Daz All?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cough Remedy by chux76(m): 2:40pm On Jan 19, 2013
The owner of a drug store walks in to find a guy leaning heavily against wall. The owner asks the clerk, "What's with that guy over there by the wall?"

The clerk says, "Well, he came in here this morning to get something for his cough. I couldn't find the cough syrup, so I gave him an entire bottle of laxative."

The owner says, "You idiot! You can't treat a cough with laxatives!"

The clerk says, "Oh yeah? Look at him, he's afraid to cough!"
Re: Cough Remedy by ciphoenix: 5:47pm On Jan 19, 2013
grin
Re: Cough Remedy by Lagusta(m): 8:13pm On Jan 19, 2013
Hehehehe hihihihi huhuhuhu grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Funny Little Stories By My Oversea Friends (oyibo).. / Reasons Why Guys Cheat On Their Babes.!!! / Jokes Of The Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.