Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Funny Little Stories By My Oversea Friends (oyibo).. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Little Stories By My Oversea Friends (oyibo).. (839 Views)

When You Tell Your Girl You Are now Schooling In Oversea But She Demands Picture / Very Funny: Little Akpos / Friend Zone & Other Stories By Olusegun Dada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny Little Stories By My Oversea Friends (oyibo).. by Ejisz: 2:39pm On Jun 03, 2013
Today, my girlfriend broke up with me for not remembering our anniversary. Our three week anniversary.
Today, my dad watched his first Lord of the Rings marathon. Now he keeps randomly spouting lines from the movies, and thought it'd be funny to hide in my closet, just to jump out at me while screaming,"My precious!"
Today, I discovered that my 20-year-old son has been using my bras for his jerk-off sessions
Today, after buying 3 new alarm clocks, I finally decided to video tape myself all night to figure out if my alarm clock was broken or if I was oversleeping. Turns out I wake up around 4am each day and turn them off without remembering.
Today, I accidentally hit someone's car while at the supermarket. I left a note, went shopping, and when I came back my windows were shattered, my tires were slashed and"f you"was written on my windshield.
Today, I realised half my underpants were missing. In related news, my slob of a housemate hasn't washed hers in several weeks, and has been stealing mine.
Today, I was making love to my fiancée, when she dug her nails into my back and told me to"choke"her like I did last night. I was at work last night.
Today, as I was getting out of my car, an old and obese lady walked up to me and called me an"inconsiderate heartless bitch"for using the last handicap parking spot. I guess she didn't see my wheelchair.

(1) (Reply)

Police Man / Conversations Between Akpors And Ekaiite / Husband Vs Wife. Read And Laff......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.