Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Have You Seen Odubayo Bolaji James? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Seen Odubayo Bolaji James? (7572 Views)

Five Things I’ve Never Seen As A Nigerian. Have You Seen Any? / Chioma Nkechi Daniel Missing: Have You Seen Her? / Have You Seen Tanwa Serifat Sanni? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen Odubayo Bolaji James? by chronique(m): 11:18pm On Jan 19, 2013
Odubayo Bolaji James,A 400L Student of economics At IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY,Okada, left his Lagos home for school in Benin Edo state on the 14th of January 2013 and has not been seen since then by anybody. All efforts to locate him has been futile. Please anyone with useful info on his whereabouts should contact the nearest police station or call the following Nos; 08065264917,08185208611,07065614087.

PLS KINDLY HELP BROADCAST THIS. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Odubayo Bolaji James? by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 20, 2013
...... to comm... cool
Re: Have You Seen Odubayo Bolaji James? by Mynd44: 3:46am On Jan 20, 2013
I hope he is found ooo
Re: Have You Seen Odubayo Bolaji James? by chronique(m): 9:39pm On Jan 20, 2013
HASNT BEEN FOUND YET. WONDER WHY THE MODS COULDN'T HELP US MOVE THIS TO FRONT PAGE SO OTHERS CAN HELP US SHARE THE PICS ONLINE,WITH THE HOPE THAT SOMEONE MIGHT BE ABLE TO IDENTIFY HIM. IF THIS POST WAS ABOUT A CELEB OR ONE SILLY TOPIC,WE'D FIND IT ON THE FRONT PAGE. JUST SHOWS HOW MUCH WE CARE ABOUT OURSELVES.

8 Likes

Re: Have You Seen Odubayo Bolaji James? by chronique(m): 9:40pm On Jan 20, 2013
HASNT BEEN FOUND YET. WONDER WHY THE MODS COULDN'T HELP US MOVE THIS TO FRONT PAGE SO OTHERS CAN HELP US SHARE THE PICS ONLINE,WITH THE HOPE THAT SOMEONE MIGHT BE ABLE TO IDENTIFY HIM. IF THIS POST WAS ABOUT A CELEB OR ONE SILLY TOPIC,WE'D FIND IT ON THE FRONT PAGE. JUST SHOWS HOW MUCH WE CARE ABOUT OURSELVES..:
Re: Have You Seen Odubayo Bolaji James? by chronique(m): 9:26am On Jan 21, 2013
still not found
Re: Have You Seen Odubayo Bolaji James? by ifyalways(f): 11:07am On Jan 21, 2013
Obasi mbok!

What was his mode of transportation when he left for home?where exactly was he last seen and with who?

Depressing.
Re: Have You Seen Odubayo Bolaji James? by chronique(m): 11:21am On Jan 21, 2013
ifyalways: Obasi mbok!

What was his mode of transportation when he left for home?where exactly was he last seen and with who?

Depressing.

He left for school from home and went alone. We dont know what transport company He used. He had no phone with him & it makes it difficult to trace him.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Odubayo Bolaji James? by Mynd44: 3:53pm On Jan 21, 2013
Found?
Re: Have You Seen Odubayo Bolaji James? by chronique(m): 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2013
Mynd_44: Found?

Not yet,my brother.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Odubayo Bolaji James? by Mynd44: 6:10am On Jan 22, 2013
chronique:

Not yet,my brother.
Too bad
Re: Have You Seen Odubayo Bolaji James? by chronique(m): 1:26pm On Jan 22, 2013
still missing....
Re: Have You Seen Odubayo Bolaji James? by chronique(m): 10:00am On Jan 23, 2013
still missing
Re: Have You Seen Odubayo Bolaji James? by chronique(m): 6:15pm On Jan 24, 2013
still not found
Re: Have You Seen Odubayo Bolaji James? by chronique(m): 12:18pm On Jan 25, 2013
still not found.
Re: Have You Seen Odubayo Bolaji James? by Obinoscopy(m): 12:29pm On Jan 25, 2013
chronique: still not found.

Serious!? This is bad. His parents need to check all police area commands and all mortuaries in the general hospitals between Lagos and Okada to exclude the dreaded possibility.

I just pray he isn't dead. I'm sorry for the parents, they'll be going through a lot of stress and trauma right now.

This thread really needs to hit frontpage.
Re: Have You Seen Odubayo Bolaji James? by honeric01(m): 1:20pm On Jan 25, 2013
No phone on him? (first mistake, when traveling, there should always be a phone around).

This is not a good thing o, especially this new year.

pity the family.

They should contact all transport companies plying Lagos to Benin, maybe any of them's likely to have his details documented on receipts.

If you guys have clues on the garage he normally goes to when leaving for school, such garage should be the first place to visit.

Check some of his belongings at home for any used bus receipt/tickets.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Odubayo Bolaji James? by chronique(m): 2:03pm On Jan 25, 2013
honeric01: No phone on him? (first mistake, when traveling, there should always be a phone around).

This is not a good thing o, especially this new year.

pity the family.

They should contact all transport companies plying Lagos to Benin, maybe any of them's likely to have his details documented on receipts.

If you guys have clues on the garage he normally goes to when leaving for school, such garage should be the first place to visit.

Check some of his belongings at home for any used bus receipt/tickets.

They've checked the transport company he normally plies but no records. The case has been lodged with the police. No way to contact him.
Re: Have You Seen Odubayo Bolaji James? by chronique(m): 2:04pm On Jan 25, 2013
Obinoscopy:

Serious!? This is bad. His parents need to check all police area commands and all mortuaries in the general hospitals between Lagos and Okada to exclude the dreaded possibility.

I just pray he isn't dead. I'm sorry for the parents, they'll be going through a lot of stress and trauma right now.

This thread really needs to hit frontpage.

That's probably the next line of action.
Re: Have You Seen Odubayo Bolaji James? by honeric01(m): 3:24pm On Jan 25, 2013
chronique:

They've checked the transport company he normally plies but no records. The case has been lodged with the police. No way to contact him.

Hmm, may God have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Odubayo Bolaji James? by redsquare(m): 11:27am On Jan 27, 2013
I pray Odubayo Bolaji James be found unhurt in Jesus name AMEN. I can imagine the kind of trauma the family will be passing through. The Lord is their strength. May God not allow us or any member of our family disappear mysteriously. Bolaji, God will protect you wherever you are.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Seen Odubayo Bolaji James? by BANGASOUP1: 11:29am On Jan 27, 2013
no
Re: Have You Seen Odubayo Bolaji James? by FXKing2012(m): 11:30am On Jan 27, 2013
I think we need a new board for crime and wanted people as well as lost/kidnapped people.
www.nairaland.com/1176469/new-board-crime-wanted-lost
Re: Have You Seen Odubayo Bolaji James? by BANGASOUP1: 11:31am On Jan 27, 2013
redsquare: I pray Odubayo Bolaji James be found unhurt in Jesus name AMEN. I can imagine the kind of trauma the family will be passing through. The Lord is their strength. May God not allow us or any member of our family disappear mysteriously. Bolaji, God will protect you wherever you are.

AMEN OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Odubayo Bolaji James? by Ayorh4you(m): 11:36am On Jan 27, 2013
May God bring him back unharm n safe

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Odubayo Bolaji James? by lastpage: 11:36am On Jan 27, 2013
Please get as many of his RECENT Pictures that you can lay hands on.

Make large (A4) sizes and caption it "MISSING", add contact phone numbers as well. Place these large ones at Bus-stops from Lagos to his School (most probable route).
Make smaller pictures (5x7) and distribute it in localities along those route as well.

The best thing you can rely-on is "SOMEONE" spotting him (and it is still fresh) somewhere.

A whole human being cannot just disappear into thin air, just like that, someone would have seen him get to that Transport Company terminal or seen him enter a vehicle or seen him alight at Okada ...... just somewhere along the "chain".

Dont give up, keep searching and looking, someone will come up with valuable information ....and please keep that/those phone lines charged and manned.

My Sympathies.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Odubayo Bolaji James? by ITbomb(m): 11:37am On Jan 27, 2013
Did he by any chance went to Anambra State?
Re: Have You Seen Odubayo Bolaji James? by 5alive(m): 11:37am On Jan 27, 2013
police dont arrest me pls' i dont knw his whereabout

Re: Have You Seen Odubayo Bolaji James? by redsquare(m): 11:43am On Jan 27, 2013
ITbomb: Did he by any chance went to Anambra State?

You are a big fool. This is a serious case of a missing person and all you could spew was the above. This is not jokes section, take your childish post elsewhere. Eeediot.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Seen Odubayo Bolaji James? by mrkels(m): 11:43am On Jan 27, 2013
I'm sure he had an accident. Damn this is serious.
I cannot imagine what his parents/siblings would be going through now. I pray the grace of God visit them today and heal them. I pray he is found unhurt too. God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Odubayo Bolaji James? by iamswizz(m): 11:51am On Jan 27, 2013
Yes! I just saw him on a the frontpage of a Nigerian website called Nairaland
Re: Have You Seen Odubayo Bolaji James? by FXKing2012(m): 11:52am On Jan 27, 2013
ITbomb: Did he by any chance went to Anambra State?
Look at this mor0n, go learn how to properly read and write before learning how to be a bigot.
Your grammar tells a lot about your intellectual backwardness.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Carton Picture Of North Vs South / Samimomin- Free Software Download Latest Version / Answer These Simple Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.