Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Can You Wear The Clothes Or Wearables Of Your Dead Relations? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Wear The Clothes Or Wearables Of Your Dead Relations? (1423 Views)

I Want To Save My Relations With HIM. / PHOTO 18+: 8 Awful Things That Will DEFINITELY Happen If You Wear Yoga Pants / She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Wear The Clothes Or Wearables Of Your Dead Relations? by philfearon(m): 8:19pm On Sep 08, 2013
Can You wear the items of your dead Relation or that of a Friend?
Re: Can You Wear The Clothes Or Wearables Of Your Dead Relations? by normaljenny(m): 8:30pm On Sep 08, 2013
Have you ever wondered if that okrika boxer, shirt, shoe, suit, jeans trouser, towel, stockings, belong to one dead american man, and the cloths being haunted is the reason you are not succeeding in your endeavours and having sex in dreams.

1 Like

Re: Can You Wear The Clothes Or Wearables Of Your Dead Relations? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 08, 2013
I can't even wear the clothes of a living relative. I've always been fussy, and never wore any of my elder brother's clothes, even when they were given to me.

I just accepted them out of politeness, but that's where it ended. I never wore them.

1 Like

Re: Can You Wear The Clothes Or Wearables Of Your Dead Relations? by EfemenaXY: 8:35pm On Sep 08, 2013
normaljenny: Have you ever wondered if that okrika boxer, shirt, shoe, suit, jeans trouser, towel, stockings, belong to one dead american man, and the cloths being haunted is the reason you are not succeeding in your endeavours and having sex in dreams.

Lol!

Nigerians and unfounded superstitions! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Wear The Clothes Or Wearables Of Your Dead Relations? by philfearon(m): 8:41pm On Sep 08, 2013
normaljenny: Have you ever wondered if that okrika boxer, shirt, shoe, suit, jeans trouser, towel, stockings, belong to one dead american man, and the cloths being haunted is the reason you are not succeeding in your endeavours and having sex in dreams.
As well as i would lyk to say i dnt bliv in Superstitions,but this tin realy happens...

1 Like

Re: Can You Wear The Clothes Or Wearables Of Your Dead Relations? by michaelpag: 8:44pm On Sep 08, 2013
Siena: I can't even wear the clothes of a living relative. I've always been fussy, and never wore any of my elder brother's clothes, even when they were given to me.

I just accepted them out of politeness, but that's where it ended. I never wore them.

sienna please i want you to help me with something since i ve seen u know about cars
Re: Can You Wear The Clothes Or Wearables Of Your Dead Relations? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 08, 2013
There's nothing wrong in wearing if u can.
for me I can't bear the memories it'll bring
Re: Can You Wear The Clothes Or Wearables Of Your Dead Relations? by philfearon(m): 8:51pm On Sep 08, 2013
Yungwizzzy: There's nothing wrong in wearing if u can.
for me I can't bear the memories it'll bring
Exactly what i was thinking....
Re: Can You Wear The Clothes Or Wearables Of Your Dead Relations? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 08, 2013
michaelpag:

sienna please i want you to help me with something since i ve seen u know about cars

My contact details are in my signature, don't want to derail this thread. Or start a thread in the Car Talk section.
Re: Can You Wear The Clothes Or Wearables Of Your Dead Relations? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 08, 2013
Yes I can. Has my mum's wrapper. When I look at that wrapper,I remember her fondly.
Re: Can You Wear The Clothes Or Wearables Of Your Dead Relations? by ifyude(f): 11:29pm On Sep 08, 2013
Yes I can,I wears my mums wrapper till date thou it been four years still miss her die. mum your are the best.

1 Like

Re: Can You Wear The Clothes Or Wearables Of Your Dead Relations? by vivianc(f): 12:20am On Sep 09, 2013
Yes! The PJ i'm wearing right now belonged to my late sister in law.
Re: Can You Wear The Clothes Or Wearables Of Your Dead Relations? by mysticgal(f): 1:51am On Sep 09, 2013
fear won't let me embarassed
Re: Can You Wear The Clothes Or Wearables Of Your Dead Relations? by Brimmie(m): 2:50am On Sep 09, 2013
Yeah.. Sure!
Re: Can You Wear The Clothes Or Wearables Of Your Dead Relations? by philfearon(m): 6:31am On Sep 09, 2013
Thank u all 4 your replies.
Re: Can You Wear The Clothes Or Wearables Of Your Dead Relations? by Chanchit: 7:01am On Sep 09, 2013
If it fits, I would wear it afterall no be me kill am.
Re: Can You Wear The Clothes Or Wearables Of Your Dead Relations? by greatgod2012(f): 7:10am On Sep 09, 2013
If it's for my mum alone.
For any other person, I don't think so.
Re: Can You Wear The Clothes Or Wearables Of Your Dead Relations? by philfearon(m): 7:10am On Sep 09, 2013
Chanchit: If it fits, I would wear it afterall no be me kill am.
Hmmmm...Thats a litle harsh...
Re: Can You Wear The Clothes Or Wearables Of Your Dead Relations? by Chanchit: 7:13am On Sep 09, 2013
philfearon:
Hmmmm...Thats a litle harsh...

ok, but I can wear it sha.
Re: Can You Wear The Clothes Or Wearables Of Your Dead Relations? by philfearon(m): 8:40am On Sep 10, 2013
Chanchit:

ok, but I can wear it sha.
Thats kul bro...
Re: Can You Wear The Clothes Or Wearables Of Your Dead Relations? by aadetoyin(f): 8:33am On Sep 12, 2013
When I lost my Dad, I seriously wanted to wear his tee shirts just to be close to him so I feel it depends on how close the person is to u.
Surprisingly a very close friend died and gave me a sweatshirt n socks b4 he died (he didn't know he was gonna die Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo) but I didn't wear the socks till last month and I still have not worn the sweatshirt cos I wanted sometin that would always remind me of him.
He died 5 yrs ago.
Re: Can You Wear The Clothes Or Wearables Of Your Dead Relations? by philfearon(m): 8:55am On Sep 12, 2013
aadetoyin: When I lost my Dad, I seriously wanted to wear his tee shirts just to be close to him so I feel it depends on how close the person is to u.
Surprisingly a very close friend died and gave me a sweatshirt n socks b4 he died (he didn't know he was gonna die Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo) but I didn't wear the socks till last month and I still have not worn the sweatshirt cos I wanted sometin that would always remind me of him.
He died 5 yrs ago.
Sorry for ur dad....Thanks for the reply too dear..
Re: Can You Wear The Clothes Or Wearables Of Your Dead Relations? by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 12, 2013
Really depends,I still wear my dad's sweater and I have no plans of dumping it soon.
Re: Can You Wear The Clothes Or Wearables Of Your Dead Relations? by philfearon(m): 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2013
sandyylove: Really depends,I still wear my dad's sweater and I have no plans of dumping it soon.
Thats cool my dear...Think i wil folow suit.
Re: Can You Wear The Clothes Or Wearables Of Your Dead Relations? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 17, 2013
Yes. Or I would probably keep them in a safe place (or hang them in a special place in my closet) and keep them forever.
Re: Can You Wear The Clothes Or Wearables Of Your Dead Relations? by philfearon(m): 12:51pm On Sep 30, 2013
Re: Can You Wear The Clothes Or Wearables Of Your Dead Relations? by vingi(f): 8:59pm On Sep 30, 2013
Very well. Have two of my mum's wrapper,used one for my first n second child wen changing their diapers. She neva got to see dem bt d wrapper is their contact wit ha. kept one for myself n use occasionally, wil kip for as long as i live.
Re: Can You Wear The Clothes Or Wearables Of Your Dead Relations? by philfearon(m): 9:54pm On Sep 30, 2013
vingi: Very well. Have two of my mum's wrapper,used one for my first n second child wen changing their diapers. She neva got to see dem bt d wrapper is their contact wit ha. kept one for myself n use occasionally, wil kip for as long as i live.
Thats cool and nice...
Re: Can You Wear The Clothes Or Wearables Of Your Dead Relations? by HezronLorraine(m): 7:07pm On Oct 02, 2013
Yes I can.probably just to hold unto it to bring back sweet memories of their existence.
Re: Can You Wear The Clothes Or Wearables Of Your Dead Relations? by philfearon(m): 7:26am On Oct 03, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Yes I can.probably just to hold unto it to bring back sweet memories of their existence.
Yea,dats kul! Tnx for dat.
Re: Can You Wear The Clothes Or Wearables Of Your Dead Relations? by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 03, 2013
If the thing is still fine well well, why not

Why waste a beauriful cloth undecided
Re: Can You Wear The Clothes Or Wearables Of Your Dead Relations? by philfearon(m): 11:20am On Oct 03, 2013
alutacontinua: If the thing is still fine well well, why not

Why waste a beauriful cloth undecided
I luv your humour...@"why waste a beauriful cloth"

(1) (Reply)

On The Issue Of lifepartners / 22 Sex Etiquette A Lot Of Couples Are Afraid Or Shy To Talk About / His Ex-wife And His Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.