Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Standing Ovation To Some Politics Posters Of Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Standing Ovation To Some Politics Posters Of Nairaland (686 Views)

Saraki Gets Standing Ovation In House Of Reps (photos) / Defaced Posters Of Jimi Agbaje On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) / Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Standing Ovation To Some Politics Posters Of Nairaland by Aderostock(m): 9:34am On Jan 20, 2013
To all nairalanders especially politics section to thump up for some of our posters for their intelligence and high I.Q, they have used in debating national, regional and local issues.
Buttressing and giving some informations for some of us to acquire. These have really helped me broaden my horizon and now have knowledge of politics more.
Despite that they are systematically biased but we need to appreciate them often such as:
Katsmoto, Naptu.2, Obinoscopy, Gbawe, kobojunkie, Edo.girl, Afam4eva, Aribisalao, Onlytruth and Eko ile.
Re: Standing Ovation To Some Politics Posters Of Nairaland by GARRIx7(m): 9:46am On Jan 20, 2013
Aderostock: Katsmoto, Naptu.2, Obinoscopy, Gbawe, kobojunkie, Edo.girl, Afam4eva, Aribisalao, Onlytruth and Eko ile.

Nice list, permit me to add the ff persons:

Jp Phillips
E-Gorilla
Silly9gerian
Ndu-Chucks
Losthope
Take dat
Taharqa
Pointless B. etc.

While some of the above named posters can be extremely partisan and in some cases tribalistic, their contributions to this section is also noteworthy..
Re: Standing Ovation To Some Politics Posters Of Nairaland by AK481(m): 9:57am On Jan 20, 2013
I thought pyguru is an anti spam bot
Re: Standing Ovation To Some Politics Posters Of Nairaland by AK481(m): 9:58am On Jan 20, 2013
Garri sef dey try.
Re: Standing Ovation To Some Politics Posters Of Nairaland by AK481(m): 9:58am On Jan 20, 2013
Garrix7 sef dey try.
Re: Standing Ovation To Some Politics Posters Of Nairaland by Pygru: 9:59am On Jan 20, 2013
AK 48: I thought pyguru is an anti spam bot

This post refused to hide
Re: Standing Ovation To Some Politics Posters Of Nairaland by Aderostock(m): 11:29am On Jan 20, 2013
GARRI (x7):

Nice list, permit me to add the ff persons:

Jp Phillips
E-Gorilla
Silly9gerian
Ndu-Chucks
Losthope
Take dat
Taharqa
PointlessB etc.

While some of the above named posters can be extremely partisan and in some cases tribalistic, their contributions to this section is also noteworthy..
I quite agree with you but please don't add extremely bigot called pointB to it because he lacks knowledge and unintelligent.
Re: Standing Ovation To Some Politics Posters Of Nairaland by GARRIx7(m): 5:32pm On Jan 20, 2013
Aderostock: please don't add extremely bigot called pointB to it because he lacks knowledge and unintelligent.
grin
Re: Standing Ovation To Some Politics Posters Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 21, 2013
E- Guerrilla is massively underrated.

(1) (Reply)

Attack On Emir Of Kano,a Wake-up-call-ibb / President’s Son Leads Chadians Against Islamists In Mali / Ni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.