Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Manchester United (The Red Devils) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Manchester United (The Red Devils) (2269 Views)

How To Overcome Ghosts, Badluck,setback,demons, Devils, Witches,curses With Salt / Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) / Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manchester United (The Red Devils) by manmustwac(m): 10:39am On Jan 20, 2013
Today is Sunday you Christians will go to church to thank God for keeping you alive, putting food in your belly, for the miracles you've experienced, for answering your prayers etc. You muslims will thank allah for similar reasons. But then later on this afternoon some of you guys will sit in front of your TV wearing a red tee shirt with the emblem of the devil on it and begin to worship the Red Devils. My question is how can you guys call yourselves born again christians or good muslims and worship the red devils at the same time? In Mecca you muslims throw stones at the devil so why worship the devil?

Answers please. angry

Re: Manchester United (The Red Devils) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 20, 2013
Stop being silly it is only a nick name.
In fact Old Trafford is our church and Sir Alex Ferguson is our General over seer or Daddy GO.
We place our tithe at his feet through our DSTV subscription.
Now let me go and wear my red prayer clothes because match starts at 1700 hrs.

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United (The Red Devils) by advocate666: 2:09pm On Jan 20, 2013
Richvkunt: Stop being silly it is only a nick name.
In fact Old Trafford is our church and Sir Alex Ferguson is our General over seer or Daddy GO.

have a look at the emblem again and tell me if that is Jizz-Us you see holding a fork.
Re: Manchester United (The Red Devils) by moredendisc: 2:33pm On Jan 20, 2013
manmustwac:

Today is Sunday you Christians will go to church to thank God for keeping you alive, putting food in your belly, for the miracles you've experienced, for answering your prayers etc.

You muslims will thank allah for similar reasons.

But then later on this afternoon some of you guys will sit in front of your TV wearing a red tee shirt with the emblem of the devil on it and begin to worship the Red Devils.

My question is how can you guys call yourselves born again christians or good muslims and worship the red devils at the same time?

In Mecca you muslims throw stones at the devil so why worship the devil?

Answers please. angry

Ghen-ghen! grin grin

Quite a numbers of pastors will find themselves guilty of this or quickly change channels when the sheeple walk in on them following ManU grin
Re: Manchester United (The Red Devils) by manmustwac(m): 4:31pm On Jan 20, 2013
Richvkunt: Stop being silly it is only a nick name.
You pray when you wake up in the morning, thanking god for allowing you to wake up, you pray before you eat your meals, thanking god for providing it for you, you pray before you embark on a journey hoping for a safe journey. Then you go and offend god by worshipping his enemy? angry
Re: Manchester United (The Red Devils) by dopeJemi: 6:00pm On Jan 20, 2013
so u trynna say we shudnt support Man-u again, Mehn! Don't confuse urseLf

Look, we don't worship d deviL, btw! We've changed it 2 d Red Giants and if dats hau d deviL Looks Like den I'm gonna Laff mah a$$ out when I see him 4rm heaven

Btw! Dis thread wasn't necessary
Re: Manchester United (The Red Devils) by Afam4eva(m): 12:25am On Jan 25, 2013
dopeJemi: so u trynna say we shudnt support Man-u again, Mehn! Don't confuse urseLf

Look, we don't worship d deviL, btw! We've changed it 2 d Red Giants and if dats hau d deviL Looks Like den I'm gonna Laff mah a$$ out when I see him 4rm heaven

Btw! Dis thread wasn't necessary
The thread is very necessary. You can't be worshiping God and Satan at the same time.
Re: Manchester United (The Red Devils) by Rich4god(m): 12:37am On Jan 25, 2013
Dem don come again ooo... When did watching of football/sports become a form of worship.
Re: Manchester United (The Red Devils) by Goodlucktaiwo(m): 12:38am On Jan 25, 2013
Rich4god: Dem don come again ooo... When did watching of football/sports become a form of worship.
Quick Smart Programme
http://www.ikuyajolusmart..com/
Re: Manchester United (The Red Devils) by Afam4eva(m): 12:39am On Jan 25, 2013
Rich4god: Dem don come again ooo... When did watching of football/sports become a form of worship.
How can you be supporting the red devils. Don't you see anything wrong in that.
Re: Manchester United (The Red Devils) by mumumugu(m): 1:27am On Jan 25, 2013
K i suport blue devil
Re: Manchester United (The Red Devils) by Rich4god(m): 1:48am On Jan 25, 2013
Afam4eva:
How can you be supporting the red devils. Don't you see anything wrong in that.
Whats the difference between someone supporting the red devils(man u) and someone supporting the reds (liverpool)...
Abi u get beef with man u.
Re: Manchester United (The Red Devils) by lekkie073(m): 10:18am On Jan 25, 2013
mods.....this is for d jokes section pls, even afam knows. shocked
Re: Manchester United (The Red Devils) by advocate666: 10:22am On Jan 25, 2013
lekkie073: mods.....this is for d jokes section pls, even afam knows. shocked

When the godly's brain can not handle contradictory beliefs, he calls it a joke.
Re: Manchester United (The Red Devils) by MrAnony1(m): 10:31am On Jan 25, 2013
manmustwac: Today is Sunday you Christians will go to church to thank God for keeping you alive, putting food in your belly, for the miracles you've experienced, for answering your prayers etc. You muslims will thank allah for similar reasons. But then later on this afternoon some of you guys will sit in front of your TV wearing a red tee shirt with the emblem of the devil on it and begin to worship the Red Devils. My question is how can you guys call yourselves born again christians or good muslims and worship the red devils at the same time? In Mecca you muslims throw stones at the devil so why worship the devil?

Answers please. angry

Seriously??
Re: Manchester United (The Red Devils) by ijawkid(m): 10:36am On Jan 25, 2013
advocate666:

have a look at the emblem again and tell me if that is Jizz-Us you see holding a fork.

lmao grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Was God The Creator Of Evil? (poverty, Sickness, Natural Disasters, Etc) / The Difference Between A Spiritual Man And A Religious Man. / Prayers (part One)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.