Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? (8770 Views)

12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ / Is Moses Actually The Writer Of Deuteronomy ?? ( Proof ) / Red Sea: Archaeologists Discover Remains Of Egyptian Army From The Biblical Exod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 17, 2013
ONE OF THE BAFFLING QUESTIONS THAT THE MOST HERALDED BIBLICAL SCHOLARS COULD NEVER SOLVE FOR CENTURIES. NO ONE HAS BEEN ABLE TO COME UP WITH WHAT HAPPENED. HOW DO YOU PART A SEA WITH A ROD SO YOU CAN PASS THROUGH IT ? NOW THIS TOPIC DOES NOT FALL UNDER PROPHETICAL SCRIPTURES SO WHILE I KNOW IT IS SYMBOLIC AND NOT LITERAL, IT IS NOT ONE OF THE STORIES I AM PARTICULARLY INTERESTED IN BECAUSE IT IS PAST-TENSE. IT IS PAST HISTORY. THAT IS TILL A NAIRALANDER SENT ME A MESSAGE ABOUT 20 MINUTES AGO ASKING IF IT WAS LITERAL OR ALLEGORICAL SO I DECIDED TO SOLVE THIS MYSTERY ONCE AND FOR ALL.

SO TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION WE NEED TO KNOW WHAT IS THE RED SEA AND WHAT IS A ROD. WHAT IS A SEA ? A SEA IS A POPULATION OF PEOPLE. WHAT IS THE RED SEA ? WHO WAS BORN RED ? >>> GENESIS 25 VS 25 And the first came out red, all over like an hairy garment; and they called his name Esau. <<<< ESAU AKA THE MAN CALLED THE CAUCASIAN TODAY. IN THE BIBLE ANY REFERENCE TO HIM IS ALWAYS 'RED'. LETS GO FURTHER. GENESIS 36 VS 8 Thus dwelt Esau in mount Seir: Esau is Edom SO ESAU IS ALSO KNOWN AS THE NATION OF EDOM AND ALSO KNOWN AS MOUNT SEIR. LETS GO FURTHER
1 KINGS 9 VS 26 And king Solomon made a navy of ships in Eziongeber, which is beside Eloth, on the shore of the Red sea, in the land of Edom <<< SO NOW WE SEE EDOM BEING CALLED THE RED SEA. LETS EXPLORE MORE

NUMBERS 21 VS 4 And they journeyed from mount Hor by the way of the Red sea, to compass the land of Edom: and the soul of the people was much discouraged because of the way. ESAU AKA EDOM ALSO CALLED THE RED SEA

DEUTERONOMY 2 VS 1 Then we turned, and took our journey into the wilderness by the way of the Red sea, as the Lord spake unto me: and we compassed mount Seir many days. <<< ESAU AKA EDOM AKA MOUNT SEIR ALSO CALLED RED SEA

SO NOW WE HAVE ESTABLISHED THAT THE RED SEA IS EDOM AKA ESAU AKA MT SEIR AKA CAUCASIANS. LETS MOVE ON. WHAT DOES A ROD REPRESENT ? IT REPRESENTS A CRUTCH OR A SUPPORT. WHAT IS ISRAELS SUPPORT ? THE SCRIPTURES. SO THE ROD IS THE WORD OF GOD.

SO BASICALLY THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED. DURING THE EXODUS OF THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL OUT OF EGYPT THEY HAD TO PASS THROUGH THE LAND OF EDOM. NOW EDOM IS A HEATHEN NATION WITH THEIR OWN HEATHEN CUSTOMS. SO GOD DID NOT WANT ISRAEL TO TAKE ON THE CULTURE OF THE EDOMITES SO HE MADE THEM SUSCEPTIBLE TO ISRAELS DOCTRINE WHICH IS THE WORD. SO DURING THE TIME THEY WERE THERE THE EDOMITES WORSHIPPED GOD AND THEIR OWN DOCTRINES ( WATER ) WAS ANNULLED >>> JOSHUA 2 VS 10 For we have heard how the LORD dried up the water of the Red sea for you, when ye came out of Egypt;
AFTER THEY HAD LEFT AND GONE ON TO ISRAEL THE LORD MADE IT SO THAT THE DOCTRINES AND PHILOSOPHIES OF THE EGYPTIANS WILL GET TAKEN OVER BY THE EDOMITES AS PUNISHMENT FOR THEIR TREATMENT OF ISRAEL. SO BASICALLY THE EDOMITES INVADED EGYPT AND TOOK OVER AND KILLED A LOT OF THE EGYPTIAN MEN AND TOOK THE WOMEN AS SPOILS OF WAR EXODUS 15 VS 4 Pharaoh's chariots and his host hath he cast into the sea: his chosen captains also are drowned in the Red sea >> AND THE EGYPTIANS WHO WERE A VERY DARK SKINNED BLACK PEOPLE HENCE GOT LIGHTENED AND START LOOKING LIKE ARAB TYPES AND THEY STILL LOOK LIKE THAT TODAY. ALOT OF THEM ARE ACTUALLY DARK SKINNED WHITE MEN WHICH IS WHY THEY DONT LIKE NEGROS. SEE, THE FATHER CARRIES THE SEED. YOU ARE WHAT YOUR FATHER IS, THE MOTHER IS LIKE AN INCUBATOR, BUT THE SEED IS THE BABY WHICH IS FROM THE MAN, AND SINCE THE EDOMITES RAPED ALOT OF THE WOMEN, THE SEEDS WERE FROM EDOM. SO WHILE EGYPTIANS LOOK LIKE ARABS NOW, THEY ARE ACTUALLY CAUCASIANS. IN THE BOOK OF DANIEL CHAPTER 9 THIS IS CALLED CONFUSION OF FACES. MEANING WHILE YOU LOOK LIKE ONE NATION OF PEOPLE, YOU ARE REALLY ANOTHER. AND THE EGYPTIANS HAVE REMAINED DESTROYED EVER SINCE >>> DEUTERONOMY 11 VS 4 And what he did unto the army of Egypt, unto their horses, and to their chariots; how he made the water of the Red sea to overflow them as they pursued after you, and how the Lord hath destroyed them unto this day;

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THE STORY OF THE PARTING OF THE RED SEA. NOW THAT ALL THESE ONCE FABLED AND MYTHICAL STORIES OF THE BIBLE IS UNFOLDING BEFORE YOUR EYES AND YOU ARE STARTING TO REALIZE THE BIBLE IS NOT A BOOK OF FABLES BUT REALITY, IT IS TIME TO TURN TO THE STRONGHOLD ( BIBLE ) AND ABIDE THEREIN wink wink wink

AND FINALLY, DURING THE TIME OF MOSES THERE WAS NO SUCH THING CALLED THE RED SEA. IT WAS CALLED THE SINUS ARABICUS OR THE GULF OF ARABIA. THE RED SEA IS A RECENT NAME CHANGE.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 17, 2013
you dont know what you are saying

1 Like

Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by ATMC(f): 2:52pm On Jun 17, 2013
REMARKABLE!!!

1 Like

Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by MostHigh: 3:06pm On Jun 17, 2013
More light Sire

Ain Soph Aur!!!

1 Like

Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by ATMC(f): 3:52pm On Jun 17, 2013
@obadiah i'm amazed at some of your interpretations.

1 Like

Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:18pm On Jun 17, 2013
Still trying to indulge

1 Like

Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 17, 2013
MostHigh: More light Sire

Ain Soph Aur!!!
INDEED SIRE. MORE LIGHT. THERE CAN NEVER BE ENOUGH LIGHT wink
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 17, 2013
ATMC: @obadiah i'm amazed at some of your interpretations.
NOT MY INTERPRETATIONS HUN. THE BIBLES INTERPRETATION IF YOU GO PRECEPT UPON PRECEPT HERE A LITTLE THERE A LITTLE wink wink
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 17, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Still trying to indulge
WHAT YOU INDULGING IN HUMBLEDBYGRACE ? SHARE WITH US LOL
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by ninja4life(m): 6:47pm On Jun 17, 2013
Hehe all dis interpretations are getting more complicated by d day,so why cant d real story be written in d bible like some others why use allegory which will be difficult to interprete by an average christian or do u think those allegorical stories of d bible are meant to confuse christians or wtf is their usefulness anyway?

1 Like

Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 17, 2013
ninja4life: Hehe all dis interpretations are getting more complicated by d day,so why cant d real story be written in d bible like some others why use allegory which will be difficult to interprete by an average christian or do u think those allegorical stories of d bible are meant to confuse christians or wtf is their usefulness anyway?
WELL SIRE THE SECRETS OF THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN ARE REVEALED TO ONLY A MINISCULE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE. IT WOULDNT BE A SACRED DOCUMENT IF EVERY TOM D-ICK AND HARRY CAN JUST PICK IT UP AND INTERPRET AND UNDERSTAND IT NOW WOULD IT ? THE BOOK IS PACKED AND STACKED IN LAYERS UPON LAYERS UPON LAYERS OF INFORMATION FOR A MINOR EVENT SO THAT WHILE YOU THINK YOU ARE READING SOMETHING SIMPLE AND STRAIGHTFORWARD, YOU ARE NOT AWARE THAT YOU ARE ONLY ON THE FIRST LAYER AND THE ACTUAL STORY IS STEEPED DEEP IN LAYERS UPON LAYERS. IT IS DONE THIS WAY FOR A PURPOSE. IT IS A SACRED ESOTERIC TEXT NOT A TEXTBOOK TO BE READ FLIPPANTLY. SO WHILE THE BOOK IS READILY AVAILABLE AND CAN BE PURCHASED BY EVERY TOM D-ICK AND HARRY YET HOW DO YOU KEEP EVERY TOM D-ICK AND HARRY FROM UNDERSTANDING WHAT THEY JUST BOUGHT ? wink

3 Likes

Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by deSika(m): 7:39pm On Jun 17, 2013
¤
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 17, 2013
deSika: ¤
STOP DROPPING ILLUMINATI SIGNS angry
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by deSika(m): 8:08pm On Jun 17, 2013
obadiah777: STOP DROPPING ILLUMINATI SIGNS angry
lol wink
so wats the symbolical interpretation of the sign cheesy
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 17, 2013
deSika: lol wink
so wats the symbolical interpretation of the sign cheesy
THE SYMBOLICAL INTERPRETATION OF THE SIGN IS >>> 'DESIKA IS CRAZY' cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 17, 2013
[size=68pt]NO0O0O000OO0![/size]
GAWDANGIT! IT WAS A FIGURE OF SPEECH! angry angry grin

it was metaphorical i mean. tongue
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 17, 2013
deSika: ¤

i should have used this 4 my username instead of astericks. cheesy
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 17, 2013
*Kails*:
[size=68pt]NO0O0O000OO0![/size]
GAWDANGIT! IT WAS A FIGURE OF SPEECH! angry angry grin

it was metaphorical i mean. tongue
OK KAILS YOU HAVE HAD ONE TOO MANY BOTTLES OF WINE. HEY KAILS QUESTION FOR YA. SO DO YOU LIVE IN NIGERIA ? HAVE YOU EVER LIVED IN NIGERIA ?

2 Likes

Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by ATMC(f): 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2013
Obadiah, i just came in now to say goodnight to you. I love you.

1 Like

Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 17, 2013
ATMC: Obadiah, i just came in now to say goodnight to you. I love you.
AWWWWWWW THATS SWEET OF YOU. LOVE YOU TOO HUN. SLEEP TIGHT MRS I SLEEP AT NINE O CLOCK grin grin
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Emusan(m): 9:32pm On Jun 17, 2013
Pls Mr. Obadiah77 kindly re-read Exodus 14:1-end very well.

Just let me quote this verse:

Exo 14:22-"and the children of Israel wnet into the midst of the see upon the dry ground: and the waters were a wall unto their right hand, and on their left."

It also the same in 29
Notice the bold.
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by MostHigh: 9:34pm On Jun 17, 2013
ninja4life: Hehe all dis interpretations are getting more complicated by d day,so why cant d real story be written in d bible like some others why use allegory which will be difficult to interprete by an average christian or do u think those allegorical stories of d bible are meant to confuse christians or wtf is their usefulness anyway?

Are you an average Christian?

And what is an average Christian by the way?

Sounds like the middle ground to me, A place the father hates with a perfect hatred.

Study hard in order not to be average in the knowledge of Christ your soul depends on it.
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 17, 2013
Emusan: Pls Mr. Obadiah77 kindly re-read Exodus 14:1-end very well.

Just let me quote this verse:

Exo 14:22-"and the children of Israel wnet into the midst of the see upon the dry ground: and the waters were a wall unto their right hand, and on their left."

It also the same in 29
Notice the bold.
DRY GROUND MEANS PEOPLE WITHOUT THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD. 'HEATHENS', IF YOU WILL. AND THE WATERS ( THE WORD OF GOD ) WAS A WALL OF PROTECTION TO THEM IN THE MIDDLE OF THE HEATHEN PEOPLE THEY PASSED THROUGH <<<< INTERPRETATION OF THE VERSE YOU QUOTED EXODUS 14 VS 22
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:23pm On Jun 17, 2013
obadiah777: WHAT YOU INDULGING IN HUMBLEDBYGRACE ? SHARE WITH US LOL
m trying to figure you out tongue

When m through with that (which I doubt I will ever put a full stop on it.) Then maybe I could understand you. In the meantime can I do my homework?
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 17, 2013
MostHigh:

Are you an average Christian?

And what is an average Christian by the way?

Sounds like the middle ground to me, A place the father hates with a perfect hatred.

Study hard in order not to be average in the knowledge of Christ your soul depends on it.
YEAH SOUNDS LUKEWARM. I BELIEVE I HAVE A SCRIPTURE FOR THAT SIRE >>>> REVELATION 3 VS 16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. cheesy
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 17, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: m trying to figure you out tongue

When m through with that (which I doubt I will ever put a full stop on it.) Then maybe I could understand you. In the meantime can I do my homework?
FIGURE ME OUT ? NOTHING TO FIGURE OUT LOL. AM JUST A REGULAR SCHMUCK TRYNA MAKE A DOLLAR OUT OF FIFTY CENTS grin grin JK. THATS A RAP SONG. ERMMM SURE GO AHEAD AND DO YOUR HOMEWORK MADEMOISELLE cheesy
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:58pm On Jun 17, 2013
obadiah777: FIGURE ME OUT ? NOTHING TO FIGURE OUT LOL. AM JUST A REGULAR SCHMUCK TRYNA MAKE A DOLLAR OUT OF FIFTY CENTS grin grin JK. THATS A RAP SONG. ERMMM SURE GO AHEAD AND DO YOUR HOMEWORK MADEMOISELLE cheesy
hmmmm, just learned something from this post.

*takes a bow* thank you Sire
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Ayomivic(m): 11:06pm On Jun 17, 2013
obadiah777: DRY GROUND MEANS PEOPLE WITHOUT THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD. 'HEATHENS', IF YOU WILL. AND THE WATERS ( THE WORD OF GOD ) WAS A WALL OF PROTECTION TO THEM IN THE MIDDLE OF THE HEATHEN PEOPLE THEY PASSED THROUGH <<<< INTERPRETATION OF THE VERSE YOU QUOTED EXODUS 14 VS 22

I have nothing to say because no matter what will say here you will not listen. You are an agent of devil whom satan has apointed for the end time to delude people. God is watching you.

The isrealite are not dwelling in heaven they knew that their ancestor passed through dry grand of red sea.

You are free to choose your belief but i am sorry for those who believe in your teaching.

1 Like

Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 17, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: hmmmm, just learned something from this post.

*takes a bow* thank you Sire
AND WHAT EXACTLY HAVE YOU LEARNED FROM THE POST ?
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 17, 2013
Ayomivic:

I have nothing to say because no matter what will say here you will not listen.
TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:09pm On Jun 17, 2013
obadiah777: AND WHAT EXACTLY HAVE YOU LEARNED FROM THE POST ?
its too early for me to submit
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Ayomivic(m): 11:11pm On Jun 17, 2013
obadiah777: DRY GROUND MEANS PEOPLE WITHOUT THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD. 'HEATHENS', IF YOU WILL. AND THE WATERS ( THE WORD OF GOD ) WAS A WALL OF PROTECTION TO THEM IN THE MIDDLE OF THE HEATHEN PEOPLE THEY PASSED THROUGH <<<< INTERPRETATION OF THE VERSE YOU QUOTED EXODUS 14 VS 22

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The RCCG 65th Annual Convention, Halleluya; 7-13th Aug.17 / Ifa Philosophy / Is It Scriptural To Pray Against Our Enemies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.