Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,771 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

How Does Nairaland Work? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How Does Nairaland Work? (3450 Views)

Synergy In 3D Animations. What Does It Mean? How Does It Work? / How Does An E-book Work? / 1st Work Ever - How Does It Look? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Does Nairaland Work? by GraphicsPlus(m): 12:35pm On Jan 20, 2013
Pls guys, am new here. Have heard a lot about NairaLand, so i decided to register. I am a budding graphics designer who is fairly well in the use of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash and CorelDraw. Can someone educate me how NairaLand operates? Is it like facebook?

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: How Does Nairaland Work? by erad(m): 5:59pm On Jan 22, 2013
Welcome...
it works in every way you want it to work... People post their works, thoughts and also discuss here. Just visit the threads and contribute wherever you can, ask questions where you feel you need to know more, send private messages to those you think will be beneficial to you, be respectful of other peoples' works and endeavor to upload your works too so you can get the opinions of others. We are all here to learn from each other...
I hope you enjoy your stay.

1 Like

Re: How Does Nairaland Work? by GraphicsPlus(m): 10:51pm On Jan 22, 2013
Thank u erad.

(1) (Reply)

Photography 2020 / A Realistic Ball-point Pen Portrait Drawing Of Banky W (finished Piece) / Do You Need A Platform To Showcase Your Day To Day Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.