Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

An American Woman Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / An American Woman Help (1108 Views)

My American Woman Went To Report Me For Not Divorce To The Embassy.advice Me Pls / "Breastaurants": An American Phenomenon. / Fish And Fufu: An American Lady's Experience Of Lagos City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An American Woman Help by debedebe(m): 12:42pm On Jan 20, 2013
hello frnds i need ur help urgently,i av known this 58 yrs old American woman for 13yrs now on Ymessanger we've been chatting dat way far,we r so closed dat we disscuss many family issues 2gether,she knows my family,also i know hers,now i told him all am going thru here in 9ja... She wanted 2 help but doesnt know d way 2 go abt it,i told her dat she shld send an invitation 2 me she ask how will she write d invitation,also asking where i will stay if i come over,at time she asked hope d govt will not know all abt her(intruders)... Pls advice me how am i going 2 go abt it...wot shld i do 2 convinced her...and other ways 2 go abt it... Urgent.... Not she is just an average american not dat rich.... Thanks
Re: An American Woman Help by justwise(m): 12:52pm On Jan 20, 2013
debedebe: hello frnds i need ur help urgently,i av known this 58 yrs old American woman for 13yrs now on Ymessanger we've been chatting dat way far,we r so closed dat we disscuss many family issues 2gether,she knows my family,also i know hers,now i told him all am going thru here in 9ja... She wanted 2 help but doesnt know d way 2 go abt it,i told her dat she shld send an invitation 2 me she ask how will she write d invitation,also asking where i will stay if i come over,at time she asked hope d govt will not know all abt her(intruders)... Pls advice me how am i going 2 go abt it...wot shld i do 2 convinced her...and other ways 2 go abt it... Urgent.... Not she is just an average american not dat rich.... Thanks

Its obvious that you are forcing this on her, don't waste your money applying for visa because even with an invitation letter your chances of getting a visa is almost zero.
Re: An American Woman Help by debedebe(m): 1:01pm On Jan 20, 2013
justwise:

Its obvious that you are forcing this on her, don't waste your money applying for visa because even with an invitation letter your chances of getting a visa is almost zero.
thanks justwise,we were discussing and all of a sudden she told me hw can she be of help... So wot shld i tell her 2 do,cos she tld me 2 get back 2 her ASAP
Re: An American Woman Help by justwise(m): 1:05pm On Jan 20, 2013
debedebe: thanks justwise,we were discussing and all of a sudden she told me hw can she be of help... So wot shld i tell her 2 do,cos she tld me 2 get back 2 her ASAP

I don't want to sound negative but at the same time i don't want to give you false hope. What is the age difference between both of you? Do you have a good job in Nigeria and can afford the trip?
Re: An American Woman Help by debedebe(m): 1:24pm On Jan 20, 2013
justwise:

I don't want to sound negative but at the same time i don't want to give you false hope. What is the age difference between both of you? Do you have a good job in Nigeria and can afford the trip?
am @ my late 30s am working wit an Energy and power company married wit 2 kids
Re: An American Woman Help by justwise(m): 1:38pm On Jan 20, 2013
debedebe: am @ my late 30s am working wit an Energy and power company married wit 2 kids

My brother nothing will come out of this, you can't move to America successfully through this route, even if by miracle you managed to get a visa, you can't work or study in America legally with visiting visa.

Are you going to leave your wife and kids and move in with this woman?
Re: An American Woman Help by debedebe(m): 1:49pm On Jan 20, 2013
justwise:

My brother nothing will come out of this, you can't move to America successfully through this route, even if by miracle you managed to get a visa, you can't work or study in America legally with visiting visa.

Are you going to leave your wife and kids and move in with this woman?
thanks,she was hoping she could help d whole family... I cant leave my family,but justwise i dont know maybe she can agree on planned marriage here in 9ja...am confussed
Re: An American Woman Help by Naijalastborn(m): 1:55pm On Jan 20, 2013
Since you are legally married here in Nigeria with Kids then why venture in this kind of Game, you can't divorce your wife and get married to her, even though she can help you with Visiting Visa what's the hope for you livnig Ileggally abroad. Please Brother, its not a Wise journey, it will be of easy, if that you are not married yet but you blissful married. If you have good qualification why don't you consider Looking for Job in Middle Asia or Europe probally America.
Re: An American Woman Help by justwise(m): 1:55pm On Jan 20, 2013
debedebe: thanks,she was hoping she could help d whole family... I cant leave my family,but justwise i dont know maybe she can agree on planned marriage here in 9ja...am confussed

Hmmmmmm....good luck with that. If i were you i will face my job and marriage in Nigeria.
Re: An American Woman Help by debedebe(m): 2:22pm On Jan 20, 2013
justwise: [/b]

Hmmmmmm....good luck with that. If i were you i will face my job and marriage in Nigeria.
thanks 4 d advise, Infact u r an eye opener... Dat is why we have some 1 like u in dis forum,or if u av suggestion on what other way of travelling out of dis country i will appreciate it.. Am an Hnd holder in mechanical engineering,i av worked wit various company,but presently am working wit an Energy and power company,d company is owing us 5month salary... Infact just 2 move out of d country dis yr...so ur advise
Re: An American Woman Help by MrsOyibo(f): 6:12pm On Jan 20, 2013
I think that you're going to find it hard to leave Nigeria with your current circumstances to be honest. As Justwise has already mentioned, travelling to any country on a visiting visa would be silly because it will never entitle you to work. Because of holding a HND qualification you are unlikely to qualify for any other visa.....what I mean is that you would need at least a university degree. Best of luck with your efforts though. One never knows when things might change for the better.
Re: An American Woman Help by justwise(m): 6:35pm On Jan 20, 2013
debedebe: thanks 4 d advise, Infact u r an eye opener... Dat is why we have some 1 like u in dis forum,or if u av suggestion on what other way of travelling out of dis country i will appreciate it.. Am an Hnd holder in mechanical engineering,i av worked wit various company,but presently am working wit an Energy and power company,d company is owing us 5month salary... Infact just 2 move out of d country dis yr...so ur advise

I do understand what you are saying but the solution is not travelling abroad with visiting visa, that is like somebody who is struggling to pay house rent in Ajegunle that thinks that moving to VI is the solution.

If you can afford the cost of visiting visa application and flight ticket to US then use that money to look after your family.
Re: An American Woman Help by debedebe(m): 6:48pm On Jan 20, 2013
justwise:

I do understand what you are saying but the solution is not travelling abroad with visiting visa, that is like somebody who is struggling to pay house rent in Ajegunle that thinks that moving to VI is the solution.

If you can afford the cost of visiting visa application and flight ticket to US then use that money to look after your family.
I understood all wot u av said,but is there other way i can travel wit my qualifications and experience,n tell me d country i can start processing... Thanks
Re: An American Woman Help by princeonx: 3:44am On Jan 21, 2013
This thread is just as confusing as the title! An American woman help! Wtf!

1 Like

Re: An American Woman Help by TheEnforcer: 6:10am On Jan 21, 2013
prince_onx: This thread is just as confusing as the title! An American woman help! Wtf!
absolutely,one would have thought that the thread was created by an American woman
Re: An American Woman Help by Gbenge77(m): 6:22am On Jan 21, 2013
debedebe: hello frnds i need ur help urgently,i av known this 58 yrs old American woman for 13yrs now on Ymessanger we've been chatting dat way far,we r so closed dat we disscuss many family issues 2gether,she knows my family,also i know hers,now i told him all am going thru here in 9ja... She wanted 2 help but doesnt know d way 2 go abt it,i told her dat she shld send an invitation 2 me she ask how will she write d invitation,also asking where i will stay if i come over,at time she asked hope d govt will not know all abt her(intruders)... Pls advice me how am i going 2 go abt it...wot shld i do 2 convinced her...and other ways 2 go abt it... Urgent.... Not she is just an average american not dat rich.... Thanks
From your previous replies,it can be inffered that you are angling for a move to the western world.If you wish to live legally in the US,apply for the DV lottery.The minimum requirement is an SSCE CERT.if you are selected,you would surely move to the Us with your family that fiscal year provided you pass an immigrant visa interview.You wanna keep playing until you win.Thats about it
Re: An American Woman Help by luka1981(m): 11:43pm On Jan 21, 2013
Gbenge 77: From your previous replies,it can be inffered that you are angling for a move to the western world.If you wish to live legally in the US,apply for the DV lottery.The minimum requirement is an SSCE CERT.if you are selected,you would surely move to the Us with your family that fiscal year provided you pass an immigrant visa interview.You wanna keep playing until you win.Thats about it

this is the best advice here. so my brother follow this advice first. the dv lottery starts by october.

(1) (Reply)

Good Nigerian In Denmark / Findings: Nigerian Passport Holder Find It Difficult To Enter Gambia / Lagos Most Famous Landmarks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.