Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Dead Bodies Floates intermittently at The Ezu River Of Amansea, Anambra State. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Dead Bodies Floates intermittently at The Ezu River Of Amansea, Anambra State. (1221 Views)

Igala Language In Anambra State. / Why Do Indians Burn Their Dead Bodies? / If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Dead Bodies Floates intermittently at The Ezu River Of Amansea, Anambra State. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 20, 2013
Yesterday, dead bodies were found at Ezu river in Amansea, Anambra State. The river is a tributary of the River Niger and in the boundary between Enugu and Anambra. It was suggested that the dead bodies were dumped as the bodies floated in the river.
Yesterday it was reported to be about 30 dead bodies but the police had reported that actual number of bodies are not yet known as bodies keep on floating.
The river has its source from a certain river in Enugu State and people are suggesting that the bodies floated from there.
We all know the controversies regarding any Ezu river. Its either this or that. Let the police also go traditional in their investigation for a clear conclusion. Do u think the 'Ezu' may have a hand in the indecent.
Re: Dead Bodies Floates intermittently at The Ezu River Of Amansea, Anambra State. by mabebe1(f): 3:18pm On Jan 20, 2013
i read vangaurd on my mobile fone n i saw 50 bodies. May God help us al
Re: Dead Bodies Floates intermittently at The Ezu River Of Amansea, Anambra State. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 20, 2013
mabebe1: i read vangaurd on my mobile fone n i saw 50 bodies. May God help us al
as of that moment. It was 30 but the bodies keep floating up. Who knws if it ends at 50.
Re: Dead Bodies Floates intermittently at The Ezu River Of Amansea, Anambra State. by odumchi: 5:37am On Jan 21, 2013

(1)

Nigeria Has The 10th Sexiest English Accent In The World / What Is Your View On Being Black? / Anambra Cultural Day Celebration, 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.