Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,450 members, 7,958,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:51 PM

.....she Wants To Leave Zenith For Firstbank, Please Advice - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / .....she Wants To Leave Zenith For Firstbank, Please Advice (726 Views)

Zenith Bank Sacks 1,200 Employees - Premium Times / I Want To Leave My Job For Masters / .....she Wants To Leave Zenith For Firstbank, Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

.....she Wants To Leave Zenith For Firstbank, Please Advice by sixfoot(m): 5:06pm On Jan 20, 2013
She has been with zenith for almost 4years now but recently got an offer to move to firstbank at a higher position though. She knows little or nothing about firstbank and wants to seek advice and opinions before she 'makes a life time mistake' in her words. Please assist her.
Re: .....she Wants To Leave Zenith For Firstbank, Please Advice by Raikishi(m): 12:01am On Jan 21, 2013
It all boils down to job security...
what are the opportunities for growth if she remains in zenith or moves to firstbank
I have too many people working in firstbank
a parent
brothers
uncles
and it is a nice place to work... not as demanding as the other banks and almost close to a govt institution but slowly morphing
it is always best to change banks and trade positions as this propels you faster than remaining in one bank

(1) (Reply)

Which area of specialization do you advice me to go for? For A Better Future. / FG Scraps BPE,NAPEP,NEIC, 217 Other Agencies, Approves merger of EFCC/ICPC / What Reliefs Are Available If An Employer Rejects Your Resignation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.