Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,310 members, 7,853,436 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:43 PM

2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: - Education (288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: (623146 Views)

Covenant University Aspirants Thread -2016/2017 Session / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / Free Downloadable Post Utme Past Questions And Answers for University Aspirants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (718) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 10:20pm On Aug 26, 2013
Ghydyon: Papi,teezman,samtolly,bossmanship olastep,hackex...i sight all of una frm a stolen view of sam 50D
lolz..... I ri you too boss
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 10:33pm On Aug 26, 2013
#whispers to his ear#we ar tryin to strike an agreement wt the Maiduguri boko boiz
Samtolly4JESUS: I don't know oo oya talk am for my ears....
so, d deal was the sss agents is to marry an Ibo lady and do the weddin rituals at maiduguri.... What's your take? Lolz
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 10:42pm On Aug 26, 2013
papindinho: #whispers to his ear#we ar tryin to strike an agreement wt the Maiduguri boko boiz so, d deal was the sss agents is to marry an Ibo lady and do the weddin rituals at maiduguri.... What's your take? Lolz
Sounds a good idea!
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 2:14am On Aug 27, 2013
Samtolly4JESUS: If una don go collect the G- flakes I promised, abeg go return am ooo

The match ended in a goaless tie...
Sowi, i dont accept such goods bak. So am xpectin my money, jxt 500k
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 5:09am On Aug 27, 2013
Oluwatola5: Sowi, i dont accept such goods bak. So am xpectin my money, jxt 500k
500Kobo is such a peanut....

I will double it for you!
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 5:28am On Aug 27, 2013
IS HE LISTENING?

"Sometimes it feels as if God isn't listening to me." Those words, from a woman who tried to stay strong in her walk with God while coping with an alcoholic husband, echo the heartcry of many believers. For 18 Years, she asked God to change her husband. Yet it never happened.

What are we to think when we repeatedly ask God for something good--- Something that could have easily glorify Him--- but the answer doesn't come? Is He listening or not?

Let's look at the life of the Savior. In the Garden of Gethsemane, He agonised for hours in Prayer, pouring out His Heart and Pleading, "Let This cup pass from me" (Matt. 26:39). But the Father's answer was clearly "No". To provide Salvation, God had to send Jesus to die on the Cross. Even though Jesus felt as if His father has forsaken Him, He Prayed intensely and passionately because He trusted God was listening.

When we pray, we may not see how God is working or understand how He will bring good through it all. So we have to trust Him. We relinquish our rights and let God do What His Best.

We must leave the unknowable to the all-Knowing One. He his listening and Working out things in His Own way. --- Dave Branon.

When we bend our kness to pray, God bends His ears to Listen.

Good Morning.... Good day ahead!

3 Likes

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Ashbaba: 8:16am On Aug 27, 2013
Samtolly4JESUS: IS HE LISTENING?

When we bend our kness to pray, God bends His ears to Listen.

Good Morning.... Good day ahead!

Good morning to you bro
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Olastep1(m): 8:23am On Aug 27, 2013
Oluwatola5: Olastep, i heard dey do nab pple's property big tym in Mozambique hall. How tru is d@?
nope..... but those porters do treat them somehow. As in, they are treated high-handely, mayb cos they'r female
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 8:32am On Aug 27, 2013
Ashbaba:

Good morning to you bro
Good morning boss! How was the night?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 9:44am On Aug 27, 2013
Samtolly4JESUS: 500Kobo is such a peanut....

I will double it for you!
Am sure d@ kobo u typed der wuz a slip of hand and let d@ hand kip sleepin sha, get my #500,000 ready 4 me b4 friday. Failure 2 do d@ and......
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 9:46am On Aug 27, 2013
Olastep1: nope..... but those porters do treat them somehow. As in, they are treated high-handely, mayb cos they'r female
But i wuz told d@ d rate @ wch dey steal in Moz is rily high oooo
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 9:47am On Aug 27, 2013
Jaye yeye boy, how far?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by jaryeh(m): 9:52am On Aug 27, 2013
Oluwatola5: Jaye yeye boy, how far?

am fyn,yeye woman
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 9:53am On Aug 27, 2013
jaryeh:

am fyn,yeye woman
Lolz, let me get hold of u and u wld c, anywais, ar u onlyn on 2go now?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by jaryeh(m): 9:54am On Aug 27, 2013
Oluwatola5: Lolz, let me get hold of u and u wld c, anywais, ar u onlyn on 2go now?
yes ma
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Ghydyon(m): 10:45am On Aug 27, 2013
wat is happening to education in africa....education activities were halted in egypt due to d unrest in d country,university lecturers in uganda are on strike like dere nigeria counterpart,every candidate that sat for entrance examination to university of liberia FAILED....I WEEP FOR AFRICA,I WEEP FOR NIGERIA,I WEEP FOR THE FUTURE LEADERS **cling to tola for her warm pet while resting my head on her lap**
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 10:49am On Aug 27, 2013
Ghydyon: wat is happening to education in africa....education activities were halted in egypt due to d unrest in d country,university lecturers in uganda are on strike like dere nigeria counterpart,every candidate that sat for entrance examination to university of liberia FAILED....I WEEP FOR AFRICA,I WEEP FOR NIGERIA,I WEEP FOR THE FUTURE LEADERS **cling to tola for her warm pet while resting my head on her lap**
Hmmm....

Sire Ghydon!

Weeping indeed!
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 10:50am On Aug 27, 2013
Viewing this topic: onaopepo1, Itz_pretzy(f),
Samtolly4JESUS(m), notime3555(m), Amb Fitsaint
(m) and 1 guest(s)

I greet you all oo... Including the guest oo
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 27, 2013
samtolly beg oooo I need your help imagine shey you write GOVERNMENT FOR JAMB ABII YOU NO WRITE AM
REPLY ASAP COS I WANNA ARRIVE AT SOMETHING
AND OTHER LAW ASPIRANT D SAME QUESTN APPLIES TO YOU
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 10:57am On Aug 27, 2013
notime3555: samtolly beg oooo I need your help imagine shey you write GOVERNMENT FOR JAMB ABII YOU NO WRITE AM
REPLY ASAP COS I WANNA ARRIVE AT SOMETHING
AND OTHER LAW ASPIRANT D SAME QUESTN APPLIES TO YOU
I wrote it....

Hope no problem?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 11:01am On Aug 27, 2013
Hello evrione....
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 27, 2013
Samtolly4JESUS: I wrote it....

Hope no problem?
shey you wrote economic and literature too cos some stuff dey happen for Unilag thread them say goVernment na social science
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 27, 2013
Olastep1: ....sorry guys....
i may not be able to give you gists tonight but i promise to load you guys tomorrow.

* not happy for no reason *

Awww. sad Take all the time you need to comport yourself but please don't defer the update to Wednesday. Thanks in anticipation.smiley smiley
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 11:52am On Aug 27, 2013
notime3555: shey you wrote economic and literature too cos some stuff dey happen for Unilag thread them say goVernment na social science
yap na GOVT IS BTH SOCIAL SCIENCE ND ART SUBJECT....EVEN NAW IN SECONDARY ART STudent re nt allow to offer govt again, bt HISTORY, d reasn y some of us take GOVT is because Hardly wud u find skuls wit HISTORY TEACHER...

My art broda in ss3 was ask to offer

eng, maths, history, literature, civic edu, econs, crs, creative art, yoruba.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Ghydyon(m): 11:53am On Aug 27, 2013
notime3555: shey you wrote economic and literature too cos some stuff dey happen for Unilag thread them say goVernment na social science
yeap government is a social science subject.with my little knowledge,government,economics,geography are social science subject.political science is an advance government.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Ghydyon(m): 12:02pm On Aug 27, 2013
Samtolly4JESUS: Hmmm....

Sire Ghydon!

Weeping indeed!
pls pass me d handkerchief **trying to xtend my resting head to d shoulder of lola while still weeping**
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 12:32pm On Aug 27, 2013
Oluwatola5: Am sure d@ kobo u typed der wuz a slip of hand and let d@ hand kip sleepin sha, get my #500,000 ready 4 me b4 friday. Failure 2 do d@ and......
......... And ASUU will call off grin
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 12:34pm On Aug 27, 2013
Ghydyon: pls pass me d handkerchief **trying to xtend my resting head to d shoulder of lola while still weeping**
Handkerchief kor, Cotton wool ni!

This your pattern of lamentation get k-leg oo
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Jodekss(m): 12:36pm On Aug 27, 2013
[b]This is penned today and it's all about me alone just as it's about everyone at large, I mean, about 7,080,360000 human beings on the surface of this world... http://www.poetfreak.com/text/239928/earth-healer.html

EARTH HEALER...

The boundless moanings by nothing
In silence are where the ways of the words are engraved
Cleared obscurity had coined the mysteries to get opened
The doors keeping the secrets of this world had broken open
And now the hands; here they come
With those spoons with their white bodies and incomprehensive countenances
Wonderful is
Not even the best word nor there is any else for...
For the touch had been on my side afore even
The parades of my existence and then the mixings by nature
Somehow
I am talking about my time in my mother
Now that they thrust on me a huge power
On requests was the adduced why for all these
But
Now my opened big blind eye balls had been blindly opened
The swords had been given
It had been laid upon my hands
To condemn and construct
To expel and envelope
To make known things known but yet unknown
But reverse the last lineation
Although the mutation is yet doing his charges
I have tried to elude
But can you fight the spirit of the Father?
The mantles had been reeled, released, rolled round my round teensy-weensy
The regrets can never be reached
Hype is the outcomes even if; when failure remain hailed
But now are successes
The pains grow worse when dying to make you live
And you say trash that and let me leave
Think of a lonely child in a seriously baking inferno
The father and the mother having same scene
Same as scene
With why words embracing the little spots of their spirits and hearts
Think of it as having that cute horror as their late-night opera
Some sort of goatish drama
I am telling this tiny threes tit-bits
See in this life we live in
Everything is connected somehow anyhow
Not even a standing figure one is standing alone
Some ones are still alive just now
Cos at the same time caskets are accepting the dirts from five fingers
All right Miss Kamikaze
The world is sick
One of the healers is the one showing this trick
Think of like you applied your lips stick
Cos someone impregnated the tongue that guessed its makings with his cock.[/b]
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 1:00pm On Aug 27, 2013
Jodekss: [b]This is penned today and it's all about me alone just as it's about everyone at large, I mean, about 7,080,360000 human beings on the surface of this world... http://www.poetfreak.com/text/239928/earth-healer.html

EARTH HEALER...

The boundless moanings by nothing
In silence are where the ways of the words are engraved
Cleared obscurity had coined the mysteries to get opened
The doors keeping the secrets of this world had broken open
And now the hands; here they come
With those spoons with their white bodies and incomprehensive countenances
Wonderful is
Not even the best word nor there is any else for...
For the touch had been on my side afore even
The parades of my existence and then the mixings by nature
Somehow
I am talking about my time in my mother
Now that they thrust on me a huge power
On requests was the adduced why for all these
But
Now my opened big blind eye balls had been blindly opened
The swords had been given
It had been laid upon my hands
To condemn and construct
To expel and envelope
To make known things known but yet unknown
But reverse the last lineation
Although the mutation is yet doing his charges
I have tried to elude
But can you fight the spirit of the Father?
The mantles had been reeled, released, rolled round my round teensy-weensy
The regrets can never be reached
Hype is the outcomes even if; when failure remain hailed
But now are successes
The pains grow worse when dying to make you live
And you say trash that and let me leave
Think of a lonely child in a seriously baking inferno
The father and the mother having same scene
Same as scene
With why words embracing the little spots of their spirits and hearts
Think of it as having that cute horror as their late-night opera
Some sort of goatish drama
I am telling this tiny threes tit-bits
See in this life we live in
Everything is connected somehow anyhow
Not even a standing figure one is standing alone
Some ones are still alive just now
Cos at the same time caskets are accepting the dirts from five fingers
All right Miss Kamikaze
The world is sick
One of the healers is the one showing this trick
Think of like you applied your lips stick
Cos someone impregnated the tongue that guessed its makings with his cock.[/b]
you're going places bro..... Thumbs up!
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Salzyswaag(m): 1:11pm On Aug 27, 2013
I greet all of una ooo.dis is my 1st post here.jst wanted 2 show face here ni o!!! #exits#
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 1:31pm On Aug 27, 2013
Salzyswaag: I greet all of una ooo.dis is my 1st post here.jst wanted 2 show face here ni o!!! #exits#
#drags him by the collar...

Don't go yet na.. Make we do you August Visitor na...

#serves him 5 congos of G- flakes and 400 sticks of K-straw....

Eat as much as you want....

We get toilet for backyard grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (718) (Reply)

University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.