Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,481 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: - Education (290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: (622280 Views)

Covenant University Aspirants Thread -2016/2017 Session / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / Free Downloadable Post Utme Past Questions And Answers for University Aspirants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (718) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 5:36pm On Aug 27, 2013
TP: Questn plenty on dat

startng wit numba
1. Na f9 i get 4 yoruba #cover face# hope dat wnt affect nd abt d waec is it d original 4rm WAEC OFFICE or d normal print out...

Numba 2 no wahala if them want 20, i go gv them.

numba 4. Shey i wud go to mai state to collect dat or wat? Coz as i dey i neva go mai state dnt even knw d route dwn deir bt i was tnkng deir office wud be in lagos or wat? Pls enlighten...

Numba 5 means if u dnt ve Your Birth Certificate from the Hospital one can use Declaration of Age from any High Court in Nigeria, sebi?

oga olastep oya ansa am sapaly
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 5:39pm On Aug 27, 2013
Olastep1: Before i gist you about Academics in OAU's perspective, lets discuss about freshers verification....

Am telling you now cos its stil fresh in my memory though i just downloaded it from my medulla oblongata...

I pains my heart the day my friend was 'deported' from his choice course to another course.

And apart from that, i witnessed one in my faculty and heard about five cases of students who are somehow related to me i.e friend's friend.

I'm telling you early enough to help you know what you're doing... Infact, you'll be lucky enough if you arent denied the admission.

Please and please, i'm going to list the major requirements. I may not go into detail for now. If you're stil sleeping, browsing and waiting for the admission lists/letter. Its good but please, find something to do about the requirements.

Dont feel that the professor your dad knows will help you do that#

Inshort,

1). Your SSCE result whether WAEC or NECO at not more than two [2] sittings. Mind you, OAU does not accept NABTEB results. It should contain the credit passes (A1, B2, B3, C4, C5, C6) only in the necessary subjects. You can mix WAEC and NECO results. It's allowed. I dont need to remind you that English and Mathematics is needed except you want to study Traditional Medicine (Herbalist). And Chemistry, Physics and Biology for any science student.

2). Your Jamb and Post-Jamb results slip.

3). Your OAU Admission Slip which will be made available to you later on.

4) Your Certificate of Origin. It must be from the Local Govt you wrote in Jamb registration. It must be signed and stamped. You'l present the Original during your verification.

5). Your Birth Certificate from the Hospital OR Declaration of Age from any High Court in Nigeria. It may not necessary be from your Local Govt.

6). More than 30 passport photograph. Dont worry, it's less costly in school. So, you can wait til then.

7). Your Jamb Admission Letter. I intentionally put it as the last because its not that necessary. The reason is because your OAU admission letter may not be on Jamb website during the period of verification. But you'l be asked though.

Hmmmmm.

Ask any question now. Feel free. Or else, we move to Academics....lol
#sire! Question!

Why was your friend 'deported'?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 5:40pm On Aug 27, 2013
Samtolly4JESUS: #sire! Question!

y u steal mai questn was abt asking dat
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Olastep1(m): 6:11pm On Aug 27, 2013
Ghydyon: oga ola,one question dat kips bothering me is d issue of waec result.must it b d original result 4rm school/waec or d online print out result nd 2ndly, is testimonial mandated?
get your original result from ur school but it wont be asked.
It's the Online Printout u'l present. It must be very clear and bold. Otherwise, you'l be asked to print another. The reason is because, you'l be asked to photocopy all the Originals into about 5 copies. So, they'l want to check the Originals bold and clear to avoid falsification.
No Testimonial is required. Though i had mine but it was not asked. Same applies to all freshers.

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 27, 2013
Ola, thanks for the update. Can you please answer Samtolly's question? sad We really need to know.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Olastep1(m): 6:20pm On Aug 27, 2013
TP: Questn plenty on dat startng wit numba
1. Na f9 i get 4 yoruba #cover face# hope dat wnt affect nd abt d waec is it d original 4rm WAEC OFFICE or d normal print out...
Numba 2 no wahala if them want 20, i go gv them.
numba 4. Shey i wud go to mai state to collect dat or wat? Coz as i dey i neva go mai state dnt even knw d route dwn deir bt i was tnkng deir office wud be in lagos or wat? Pls enlighten...
Numba 5 means if u dnt ve Your Birth Certificate from the Hospital one can use Declaration of Age from any High Court in Nigeria, sebi?
Getting f9 in yoruba depends on ur course. As i said earlier, i av roommates who are in Dramatic Arts and they do say credit in yoruba is required.

Your Certificate of Origin is compulsory. Either from ur LG or state laison office in Lagos.

Its either Birth certificate or Declaration of Age. You can only present one. I had both but was asked to drop one... Generally, same also applies
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Olastep1(m): 6:25pm On Aug 27, 2013
Samtolly4JESUS: #sire! Question!

simple!. He was admitted into Economics but didnt possess credit pass in geography in waec. He was deported. I wouldnt lyk to name his new dept.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Olastep1(m): 6:35pm On Aug 27, 2013
Chiamaka01: Ola, thanks for the update. Can you please answer Samtolly's question? sad We really need to know.
oh no...
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Olastep1(m): 6:36pm On Aug 27, 2013
More questions.... Lets rub minds.....
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by bolaji73(m): 6:43pm On Aug 27, 2013
Olastep1: More questions.... Lets rub minds.....
big bross,pls do u need a science subject for administrative course e.g public admin?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 6:48pm On Aug 27, 2013
Ghydyon: i tell You,u wil luv it wen d teacher teaches d subject bt reading it is lyk reading an encyclopedia.
Mehn!! U 2 sabi am. I did more of payin attention in History class dan readin it coz once i open d book lyk dis, i don arrive 4 drimland
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 6:53pm On Aug 27, 2013
Mikkie31: I taya for this twed o cry cry[color=#990000][/color] nah only male full yia like gay club. I wonder what females have been doing wif their heads lately if only males passed oau's exam. Yeh! shocked shocked tola sowee o,no disrespect. I don 4get say u dey yia. lipsrsealed #hides behind the 1956 plasma tv #
Lolzzz.....nah babes blast pass oo. Is jxt d@ majority av got coyness in dem.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2013
Olastep1: Before i gist you about Academics in OAU's perspective, lets discuss about freshers verification....

Am telling you now cos its stil fresh in my memory though i just downloaded it from my medulla oblongata...

I pains my heart the day my friend was 'deported' from his choice course to another course.

And apart from that, i witnessed one in my faculty and heard about five cases of students who are somehow related to me i.e friend's friend.

I'm telling you early enough to help you know what you're doing... Infact, you'll be lucky enough if you arent denied the admission.

Please and please, i'm going to list the major requirements. I may not go into detail for now. If you're stil sleeping, browsing and waiting for the admission lists/letter. Its good but please, find something to do about the requirements.

Dont feel that the professor your dad knows will help you do that#

Inshort,

1). Your SSCE result whether WAEC or NECO at not more than two [2] sittings. Mind you, OAU does not accept NABTEB results. It should contain the credit passes (A1, B2, B3, C4, C5, C6) only in the necessary subjects. You can mix WAEC and NECO results. It's allowed. I dont need to remind you that English and Mathematics is needed except you want to study Traditional Medicine (Herbalist). And Chemistry, Physics and Biology for any science student.

2). Your Jamb and Post-Jamb results slip.

3). Your OAU Admission Slip which will be made available to you later on.

4) Your Certificate of Origin. It must be from the Local Govt you wrote in Jamb registration. It must be signed and stamped. You'l present the Original during your verification.

5). Your Birth Certificate from the Hospital OR Declaration of Age from any High Court in Nigeria. It may not necessary be from your Local Govt.

6). More than 30 passport photograph. Dont worry, it's less costly in school. So, you can wait til then.

7). Your Jamb Admission Letter. I intentionally put it as the last because its not that necessary. The reason is because your OAU admission letter may not be on Jamb website during the period of verification. But you'l be asked though.

Hmmmmm.

Ask any question now. Feel free. Or else, we move to Academics....lol
So i would av 2 travel down 4 my cert of origin. Cld it b gotten on bhalf of sum1?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Olastep1(m): 7:21pm On Aug 27, 2013
bolaji73: big bross,pls do u need a science subject for administrative course e.g public admin?
no... But i think u need any social science subject.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 7:21pm On Aug 27, 2013
Oluwatola5: So i would av 2 travel down 4 my cert of origin. Cld it b gotten on bhalf of sum1?
dats were i get ish na bt i wud go to deir liason office here in lagos...
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Olastep1(m): 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2013
Oluwatola5: So i would av 2 travel down 4 my cert of origin. Cld it b gotten on bhalf of sum1?
either, in your state laison office in Lagos or u go to ur Local Govt secretariat
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by s1(m): 7:44pm On Aug 27, 2013
i chose philosophy and my subject combinations are eng,govt,lit in eng and econs.pls hope it's ok.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 7:56pm On Aug 27, 2013
s1: i chose philosophy and my subject combinations are eng,govt,lit in eng and econs.pls hope it's ok.
am nt sure OAU consider dose aspect ooo let mai oga olastep say sumtn abt dis...
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 8:00pm On Aug 27, 2013
I Thnk we shud start considrng wat mite stop our names nt to appear on d merit list despite beatng d ctmark nd am sure Subject Combo is one of it....

A frnd of mai last yr though its UNILAG, culd nt find is name on merit list coz of his combination, same incident appen to a frnd of mai to dis yr... They re bth nairalanders....

So i tnk we shud all drop our Jamb combinatn nd course. So our oga@ d top [olastep] wud gv his view on them.

Signed
TP
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 8:31pm On Aug 27, 2013
Olastep1: either, in your state laison office in Lagos or u go to ur Local Govt secretariat
Ok, i fink i wld discuss dis privately wif u l8er
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 8:36pm On Aug 27, 2013
Fynestboi: I Thnk we shud start considrng wat mite stop our names nt to appear on d merit list despite beatng d ctmark nd am sure Subject Combo is one of it....

A frnd of mai last yr though its UNILAG, culd nt find is name on merit list coz of his combination, same incident appen to a frnd of mai to dis yr... They re bth nairalanders....

So i tnk we shud all drop our Jamb combinatn nd course. So our oga@ d top [olastep] wud gv his view on them.

Signed
TP
Hmm, well said. I fink dis is necessary so pple shldnt expect shockers l8er
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 8:48pm On Aug 27, 2013
Oluwatola5: Hmm, well said. I fink dis is necessary so pple shldnt expect shockers l8er
yap u re ryt..
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 8:54pm On Aug 27, 2013
Derailng dis thread is no more allow if u gat anytn to tell us contrary to d aim of dis thread u can do dat by joining our facebk group deir no one wud ban u 4 postng so u can join us...

https://fbstatic-a.akamaihd.net/rsrc.php/v2/yz/r/aKhO2tw3FnO.png
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Olastep1(m): 8:58pm On Aug 27, 2013
s1: i chose philosophy and my subject combinations are eng,govt,lit in eng and econs.pls hope it's ok.
Is it UTME or SSCE?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 8:59pm On Aug 27, 2013
Olastep1: Is it UTME or SSCE?
UTME
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Mikkie31(m): 9:09pm On Aug 27, 2013
Oluwatola5: Lolzzz.....nah babes blast pass oo. Is jxt d@ majority av got coyness in dem.
thats why i admire u though,as the only active female here.buh no dey go reason am say i dey trip o. cheesy
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Olastep1(m): 9:14pm On Aug 27, 2013
Fynestboi: I Thnk we shud start considrng wat mite stop our names nt to appear on d merit list despite beatng d ctmark nd am sure Subject Combo is one of it....

Signed
TP
lol... I was just like you. Sincerly, you're right. I'm giving my own token to assist whosoever in need.

The fact is simple, once the strike is over; i will be AWOL.

I dont ask of favours. Neither do i ask of money from anyone. Neither am i 'workless'!.

Even, the minutes i use to type all these, i used it to relax; i deserve it.

I have recieved alot of messages on 2go n fb especialy and i tried to answer every inquiry.

Some people think OAU is their father's land and they can just drive into the VC office about any admission issue.

Sorry if i disappoint you. Nobody is allowed to enter any verification centre except the students. Infact, we did shake including me, when i came forward.

U think OAU be beans....
Remember, the position u're fighting for; hundreds of candidates are fighting for it. OAU admission is not automatic... Its tough

That's the bitter pill.

Goodluck guys

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Olastep1(m): 9:17pm On Aug 27, 2013
Oluwatola5: Ok, i fink i wld discuss dis privately wif u l8er
as usual, dearie
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by s1(m): 9:19pm On Aug 27, 2013
utme @ olastep1
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Olastep1(m): 9:21pm On Aug 27, 2013
Fynestboi: UTME
you're good to go
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 9:28pm On Aug 27, 2013
Olastep1: lol... I was just like you. Sincerly, you're right. I'm giving my own token to assist whosoever in need.

The fact is simple, once the strike is over; i will be AWOL.

I dont ask of favours. Neither do i ask of money from anyone. Neither am i 'workless'!.

Even, the minutes i use to type all these, i used it to relax; i deserve it.

I have recieved alot of messages on 2go n fb especialy and i tried to answer every inquiry.

Some people think OAU is their father's land and they can just drive into the VC office about any admission issue.

Sorry if i disappoint you. Nobody is allowed to enter any verification centre except the students. Infact, we did shake including me, when i came forward.

U think OAU be beans....
Remember, the position u're fighting for; hundreds of candidates are fighting for it. OAU admission is not automatic... Its tough

That's the bitter pill.

Goodluck guys
chaii naxo UNILAG DISGRACE MAI GUYS WIT DEIR HUGE SCORE JUST because OF SUBJ. Combo..
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Olastep1(m): 9:28pm On Aug 27, 2013
Do you know that OAU does not accept Commerce in any subject combination either WAEC or NECO....! Yet, you wont find this on any Jamb brochure.

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (718) (Reply)

University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.