Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: - Education (289) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: (622435 Views)

Covenant University Aspirants Thread -2016/2017 Session / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / Free Downloadable Post Utme Past Questions And Answers for University Aspirants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (718) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Olastep1(m): 1:51pm On Aug 27, 2013
Oluwatola5: But i wuz told d@ d rate @ wch dey steal in Moz is rily high oooo
yeah, its true. A woman was seen one midnight sometyms last semester... Though i dnt think she was a thief cos i was there, somehow somehow she got arrested. If u see how dem pikins(moz) dey shout on her, u'l think she don kidnap a whole block!. Yeye people
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Olastep1(m): 1:54pm On Aug 27, 2013
Chiamaka01:

Awww. sad Take all the time you need to comport yourself but please don't defer the update to Wednesday. Thanks in anticipation.smiley smiley
lol...
There're so many interesting experiences n gists abt OAU. I'l av to take my time...
And if u have any question, u may throw it open
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Jodekss(m): 2:20pm On Aug 27, 2013
Samtolly4JESUS: you're going places bro..... Thumbs up!
999 trillion gflakes 4u 4 dat...

And ehm, @all, is there anyone on this trend who has or who knows who has mtn/glo/airtel/etisalat free browsing cheat, I need it real mad honestly...?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 2:35pm On Aug 27, 2013
Jodekss: 999 trillion gflakes 4u 4 dat...

And ehm, @all, is there anyone on this trend who has or who knows who has mtn/glo/airtel/etisalat free browsing cheat, I need it real mad honestly...?
Too bad I only have that of Starcomss..... grin
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Jodekss(m): 2:43pm On Aug 27, 2013
Samtolly4JESUS: Too bad I only have that of Starcomss..... grin
dammit...starcomms or stargoes or wateva ain't existing in Osogbo nah...
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 2:56pm On Aug 27, 2013
Jodekss: dammit...starcomms or stargoes or wateva ain't existing in Osogbo nah...
Lolz...

Don't have any tweak jare.... Just kidding ni...
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 3:07pm On Aug 27, 2013
Ghydyon: wat is happening to education in africa....education activities were halted in egypt due to d unrest in d country,university lecturers in uganda are on strike like dere nigeria counterpart,every candidate that sat for entrance examination to university of liberia FAILED....I WEEP FOR AFRICA,I WEEP FOR NIGERIA,I WEEP FOR THE FUTURE LEADERS **cling to tola for her warm pet while resting my head on her lap**
#pats his head and whispers in his ear 'All will b well pretty soon'#
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 3:09pm On Aug 27, 2013
Fynestboi: Hello evrione....
Hello omo mi, i missed u ooo, did u visit boko haram's camp ni?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 3:15pm On Aug 27, 2013
Fynestboi: yap na GOVT IS BTH SOCIAL SCIENCE ND ART SUBJECT....EVEN NAW IN SECONDARY ART STudent re nt allow to offer govt again, bt HISTORY, d reasn y some of us take GOVT is because Hardly wud u find skuls wit HISTORY TEACHER...

My art broda in ss3 was ask to offer

eng, maths, history, literature, civic edu, econs, crs, creative art, yoruba.
Apart 4rm d@, history isnt rily a teachable subject, i offerd it in my sch also wif govt, many pple dropd it wen we got 2 ss3 coz it bcame optional but i still forged ahead wif it, but am tellin u, readin d@ subject is lyk readin 3subjs put 2geda. All of us d@ wrote it in WAEC ended up doin 'back-2-d-sender' bcoz most of wut we were axd we werent tut, u kno der ar tendencies 4 history teachers 2 b lazy. So dey dnt cover syllabus and u kno d subj is rily wide. History no b beans oo, 2 confirm chk ur jamb syllabus and turn 2 History and see d topics and pages only history covered

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 3:17pm On Aug 27, 2013
Oluwatola5: Hello omo mi, i missed u ooo, did u visit boko haram's camp ni?
i only peep thru d camp ni..
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 3:17pm On Aug 27, 2013
Oluwatola5: Apart 4rm d@, history isnt rily a teachable subject, i offerd it in my sch also wif govt, many pple dropd it wen we got 2 ss3 coz it bcame optional but i still forged ahead wif it, but am tellin u, readin d@ subject is lyk readin 3subjs put 2geda. All of us d@ wrote it in WAEC ended up doin 'back-2-d-sender' bcoz most of wut we were axd we werent tut, u kno der ar tendencies 4 history teachers 2 b lazy. So dey dnt cover syllabus and u kno d subj is rily wide. History no b beans oo, 2 confirm chk ur jamb syllabus 2 history and see d topics and pages only history covered
u re ryt
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 3:19pm On Aug 27, 2013
Samtolly4JESUS: ......... And ASUU will call off grin
U wish!!!
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 3:21pm On Aug 27, 2013
Salzyswaag: I greet all of una ooo.dis is my 1st post here.jst wanted 2 show face here ni o!!! #exits#
Welcom on board dr, we wish 2 see more of u 4rm tym 2 tym
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 3:24pm On Aug 27, 2013
Jodekss: [b]This is penned today and it's all about me alone just as it's about everyone at large, I mean, about 7,080,360000 human beings on the surface of this world... http://www.poetfreak.com/text/239928/earth-healer.html

EARTH HEALER...

The boundless moanings by nothing
In silence are where the ways of the words are engraved
Cleared obscurity had coined the mysteries to get opened
The doors keeping the secrets of this world had broken open
And now the hands; here they come
With those spoons with their white bodies and incomprehensive countenances
Wonderful is
Not even the best word nor there is any else for...
For the touch had been on my side afore even
The parades of my existence and then the mixings by nature
Somehow
I am talking about my time in my mother
Now that they thrust on me a huge power
On requests was the adduced why for all these
But
Now my opened big blind eye balls had been blindly opened
The swords had been given
It had been laid upon my hands
To condemn and construct
To expel and envelope
To make known things known but yet unknown
But reverse the last lineation
Although the mutation is yet doing his charges
I have tried to elude
But can you fight the spirit of the Father?
The mantles had been reeled, released, rolled round my round teensy-weensy
The regrets can never be reached
Hype is the outcomes even if; when failure remain hailed
But now are successes
The pains grow worse when dying to make you live
And you say trash that and let me leave
Think of a lonely child in a seriously baking inferno
The father and the mother having same scene
Same as scene
With why words embracing the little spots of their spirits and hearts
Think of it as having that cute horror as their late-night opera
Some sort of goatish drama
I am telling this tiny threes tit-bits
See in this life we live in
Everything is connected somehow anyhow
Not even a standing figure one is standing alone
Some ones are still alive just now
Cos at the same time caskets are accepting the dirts from five fingers
All right Miss Kamikaze
The world is sick
One of the healers is the one showing this trick
Think of like you applied your lips stick
Cos someone impregnated the tongue that guessed its makings with his cock.[/b]
u talent is surely inborn. Wld rily lyk 2 kno more of u and read more of dis in Ife
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 3:26pm On Aug 27, 2013
Olastep1: yeah, its true. A woman was seen one midnight sometyms last semester... Though i dnt think she was a thief cos i was there, somehow somehow she got arrested. If u see how dem pikins(moz) dey shout on her, u'l think she don kidnap a whole block!. Yeye people
Lolzzz....is annoyin nau, stealin pple property. An adult 4 d@ matter. Wut a shameless human being
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2013
Fynestboi: i only peep thru d camp ni..
Dem no throw u grenade?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 3:29pm On Aug 27, 2013
Fynestboi: u re ryt
Did u do it in sec sch also?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Kejilee(m): 3:50pm On Aug 27, 2013
Oluwatola5: Dem no throw u grenade?
oo buru, he get gflakes grenade profe
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 4:23pm On Aug 27, 2013
Kejilee: oo buru, he get gflakes grenade profe
Mi o buru, mo kind gan ni
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 4:24pm On Aug 27, 2013
Oluwatola5: Did u do it in sec sch also?
i didnt even dose days gan we no get d tisha bt mai kid broda in ss3 is offerng it nd to me d questns he do brng hw re packs of govt nd to me d tn make sense
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Jodekss(m): 4:24pm On Aug 27, 2013
Oluwatola5: u talent is surely inborn. Wld rily lyk 2 kno more of u and read more of dis in Ife
and I'll need lots of gflakes in return o... *winks* I remain sober...
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 4:27pm On Aug 27, 2013
Oluwatola5: Dem no throw u grenade?
if them throw me grenade u go c me 4 here abi?? Na peep i peep morever them no fit do me anytn coz i went deir with mai CSO/ACSO...
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 4:30pm On Aug 27, 2013
Kejilee: oo buru, he get gflakes grenade profe
leave er na wetn she do wey make me run away 4rm aus 4 her niyen o
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Olastep1(m): 4:47pm On Aug 27, 2013

2 Likes

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 5:03pm On Aug 27, 2013
Fynestboi: i didnt even dose days gan we no get d tisha bt mai kid broda in ss3 is offerng it nd to me d questns he do brng hw re packs of govt nd to me d tn make sense
Only d govt parts in it make sense oo. Wen u get 2 d history parts lyk 'Africa and d wider world' Emperor Menelik, Shekou Toure and all odas dey ar so enormous but intrestin sha but difficult 2 read sha. And dey av irrelevent stuff in it big tym
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 5:05pm On Aug 27, 2013
Jodekss: and I'll need lots of gflakes in return o... *winks* I remain sober...
No probz bro, regular supply is sure 4 u
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 5:06pm On Aug 27, 2013
Fynestboi: if them throw me grenade u go c me 4 here abi?? Na peep i peep morever them no fit do me anytn coz i went deir with mai CSO/ACSO...
Lolz.....It fit b ur spirit.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 27, 2013
*peeps into the thread, sees it deserted*
ASUU, una wicked, oh. Olastep, i still dey wait oh.
*calmly walks out*
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Olastep1(m): 5:23pm On Aug 27, 2013
Before i gist you about Academics in OAU's perspective, lets discuss about freshers verification....

Am telling you now cos its stil fresh in my memory though i just downloaded it from my medulla oblongata...

I pains my heart the day my friend was 'deported' from his choice course to another course.

And apart from that, i witnessed one in my faculty and heard about five cases of students who are somehow related to me i.e friend's friend.

I'm telling you early enough to help you know what you're doing... Infact, you'll be lucky enough if you arent denied the admission.

Please and please, i'm going to list the major requirements. I may not go into detail for now. If you're stil sleeping, browsing and waiting for the admission lists/letter. Its good but please, find something to do about the requirements.

Dont feel that the professor your dad knows will help you do that#

Inshort,

1). Your SSCE result whether WAEC or NECO at not more than two [2] sittings. Mind you, OAU does not accept NABTEB results. It should contain the credit passes (A1, B2, B3, C4, C5, C6) only in the necessary subjects. You can mix WAEC and NECO results. It's allowed. I dont need to remind you that English and Mathematics is needed except you want to study Traditional Medicine (Herbalist). And Chemistry, Physics and Biology for any science student.

2). Your Jamb and Post-Jamb results slip.

3). Your OAU Admission Slip which will be made available to you later on.

4) Your Certificate of Origin. It must be from the Local Govt you wrote in Jamb registration. It must be signed and stamped. You'l present the Original during your verification.

5). Your Birth Certificate from the Hospital OR Declaration of Age from any High Court in Nigeria. It may not necessary be from your Local Govt.

6). More than 30 passport photograph. Dont worry, it's less costly in school. So, you can wait til then.

7). Your Jamb Admission Letter. I intentionally put it as the last because its not that necessary. The reason is because your OAU admission letter may not be on Jamb website during the period of verification. But you'l be asked though.

Hmmmmm.

Ask any question now. Feel free. Or else, we move to Academics....lol
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Ghydyon(m): 5:26pm On Aug 27, 2013
Oluwatola5: Only d govt parts in it make sense oo. Wen u get 2 d history parts lyk 'Africa and d wider world' Emperor Menelik, Shekou Toure and all odas dey ar so enormous but intrestin sha but difficult 2 read sha. And dey av irrelevent stuff in it big tym
i tell You,u wil luv it wen d teacher teaches d subject bt reading it is lyk reading an encyclopedia.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Mikkie31(m): 5:32pm On Aug 27, 2013
I taya for this twed o cry cry[color=#990000][/color] nah only male full yia like gay club. I wonder what females have been doing wif their heads lately if only males passed oau's exam. Yeh! shocked shocked tola sowee o,no disrespect. I don 4get say u dey yia. lipsrsealed #hides behind the 1956 plasma tv #
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Ghydyon(m): 5:36pm On Aug 27, 2013
Olastep1: Before i gist you about Academics in OAU's perspective, lets discuss about freshers verification....

Am telling you now cos its stil fresh in my memory though i just downloaded it from my medulla oblongata...

I pains my heart the day my friend was 'deported' from his choice course to another course.

And apart from that, i witnessed one in my faculty and heard about five cases of students who are somehow related to me i.e friend's friend.

I'm telling you early enough to help you know what you're doing... Infact, you'll be lucky enough if you arent denied the admission.

Please and please, i'm going to list the major requirements. I may not go into detail for now. If you're stil sleeping, browsing and waiting for the admission lists/letter. Its good but please, find something to do about the requirements.

Dont feel that the professor your dad knows will help you do that#

Inshort,

1). Your SSCE result whether WAEC or NECO at not more than two [2] sittings. Mind you, OAU does not accept NABTEB results. It should contain the credit passes (A1, B2, B3, C4, C5, C6) only in the necessary subjects. You can mix WAEC and NECO results. It's allowed. I dont need to remind you that English and Mathematics is needed except you want to study Traditional Medicine (Herbalist). And Chemistry, Physics and Biology for any science student.

2). Your Jamb and Post-Jamb results slip.

3). Your OAU Admission Slip which will be made available to you later on.

4) Your Certificate of Origin. It must be from the Local Govt you wrote in Jamb registration. It must be signed and stamped. You'l present the Original during your verification.

5). Your Birth Certificate from the Hospital OR Declaration of Age from any High Court in Nigeria. It may not necessary be from your Local Govt.

6). More than 30 passport photograph. Dont worry, it's less costly in school. So, you can wait til then.

7). Your Jamb Admission Letter. I intentionally put it as the last because its not that necessary. The reason is because your OAU admission letter may not be on Jamb website during the period of verification. But you'l be asked though.

Hmmmmm.

Ask any question now. Feel free. Or else, we move to Academics....lol
oga ola,one question dat kips bothering me is d issue of waec result.must it b d original result 4rm school/waec or d online print out result nd 2ndly, is testimonial mandated?

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (718) (Reply)

University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.