Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

16 Policemen Burnt To Death In Auto Crash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 16 Policemen Burnt To Death In Auto Crash (11858 Views)

Abubakar Ali In Auto Accident In Kano (Photo) / Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng / Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death At Ahoada [Graphic Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

16 Policemen Burnt To Death In Auto Crash by Lanreclassic(m): 7:35am On Jan 21, 2013
SIXTEEN policemen, who had just passed out of Police College were yesterday burnt to death at Omua-Aran area of Kwara State following an auto crash involving a Mercedes Benz car and Hummer bus.

Eye witnesses told Vanguard that the accident occurred at about 9:00 a.m in front of the Federal Government Girls College, Omu-Aran in Irepodun Local Government Area of the state.

The Toyota Hummer bus which the policemen chattered was travelling from Ilorin to Nasarawa State, while the Mercedes Benz car with number plate Kaduna AB 347 BKA was coming from the opposite direction and rammed into the “police vehicle.”

It was said the impact caused the fire to erupt. Rescuers were said to have arrived too late as the two vehicles were said to have been burnt into ashes before their arrival.

However, there were three survivors who were rushed to Omu-Aran General Hospital where they are receiving treatment.

Vanguard checks also revealed that the policemen were indigenes of Kwara who were trained in Lagos.They reportedly made a detour to Ilorin enroute Nasarawa State where they were allegedly posted to before they met their untimely death.

Confirming the accident, the Police Public Relations Officer, Fabode Femi, who said the police were aware of the accident, however, added that he was yet to confirm the number of casualty.

He assured that he would brief the press as soon as he was able to get the accurate figure of the victims.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/01/16-policemen-burnt-to-death-in-auto-crash/
Re: 16 Policemen Burnt To Death In Auto Crash by ajbabs(m): 7:43am On Jan 21, 2013
May their souls rest in perfect peace.
Re: 16 Policemen Burnt To Death In Auto Crash by faithco: 9:08am On Jan 21, 2013
Amen
Re: 16 Policemen Burnt To Death In Auto Crash by jamesbridget13(f): 9:08am On Jan 21, 2013
RIP to d departed, Quick recovery to d survivals
Re: 16 Policemen Burnt To Death In Auto Crash by kelsonpoint(m): 9:08am On Jan 21, 2013
Dis is a very bad news to start the morning
Re: 16 Policemen Burnt To Death In Auto Crash by Syenite(m): 9:09am On Jan 21, 2013
So so sad.
Re: 16 Policemen Burnt To Death In Auto Crash by Igweka(m): 9:09am On Jan 21, 2013
2nd to comment. May the souls of my gallant colleague rest in perfect peace respectively.
Re: 16 Policemen Burnt To Death In Auto Crash by Mamaflex(f): 9:13am On Jan 21, 2013
OMG wht a.... shocked. May their souls rest in peace.
Re: 16 Policemen Burnt To Death In Auto Crash by advocate666: 9:14am On Jan 21, 2013
To the Lord be all the Glory.
Thank You Satan for your marvellous deeds.
Re: 16 Policemen Burnt To Death In Auto Crash by Basic(m): 9:16am On Jan 21, 2013
Igweka: 2nd to comment. May the souls of my gallant colleague rest in perfect peace respectively.
It seems a time bomb just blew off in your brain!
On a sad thread, about sad news, you could still think about your comment's position.
I'm sure the condolence statement you made afterwards was not sincere. You actually came to compete for comment positions. (And that's what thoughtless kids do on Nairaland these days).
And even sadder is the fact that you weren't taught numbering and positions in school. So, after 5 comments, the next one is the second, right? Brainless thing!

15 Likes

Re: 16 Policemen Burnt To Death In Auto Crash by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 21, 2013
16 criminals burnt to death and people are here shouting RIP. smh. Do u know how many civilian life saved with the death of those scum bags

1 Like

Re: 16 Policemen Burnt To Death In Auto Crash by dahdah: 9:19am On Jan 21, 2013
THIS IS SAD, IT HAPPENED AROUND 12PM YESTERDAY ALONG F.G.G.C OMU ARAN, MAY THEIR SOUL R.I.P
Re: 16 Policemen Burnt To Death In Auto Crash by sholay2011(m): 9:21am On Jan 21, 2013
advocate666: To the Lord be all the Glory.

Did you just thank satan? Are you for real? Eh eh
Re: 16 Policemen Burnt To Death In Auto Crash by sholay2011(m): 9:24am On Jan 21, 2013
Kayusfity: 16 criminals burnt to death and people are here shouting RIP. smh. Do u know how many civilian life saved with the death of those scum bags

You must be a renowned fool. Do you realise some of these policemen are fathers to some, brothers to some, friends to some and they have spouses and beloved ones whose heart would be broken? Even if no one cares abt dem, they are still human beings like you...dat's if u are one anyway cos it bothers me that a sane human being would type those disgusting words just lyk u did.

5 Likes

Re: 16 Policemen Burnt To Death In Auto Crash by nocmig27: 9:29am On Jan 21, 2013
I think you need to be delivered.May God have mercy on you.

advocate666: To the Lord be all the Glory.

2 Likes

Re: 16 Policemen Burnt To Death In Auto Crash by Livinusc(m): 9:29am On Jan 21, 2013
What a traged end,may dia souls rest in perfect peace.
Re: 16 Policemen Burnt To Death In Auto Crash by utility: 9:30am On Jan 21, 2013
Kayusfity: 16 criminals burnt to death and people are here shouting RIP. smh. Do u know how many civilian life saved with the death of those scum bags
U JUST TALK CARELESSLY!IN A PUBLIC FORUM?BEFORE YOU CALL PEOPLE CRIMINALS YOU MUST HAVE A PROOF OF WHAT INCRIMINATES THEM!WETIN DEM THIEF FOR YOUR HAND WEY U DEY CALL THEM CRIMINALS...BESIDES,HAVE REMORSE FOR THE DEAD NO MATTER WHAT...COS U SEF NO HOLY PASS!ALL HAVE SINNED!MIND THE WAY U TALK,PEOPLE CAN BECAUSE OF THIS STATEMENT YOU THINK IS SMALL,TRACK U DOWN AND KILL U...BEWARE OF YOUR TONGUE O!

1 Like

Re: 16 Policemen Burnt To Death In Auto Crash by azpekuliar: 9:31am On Jan 21, 2013
Why don't I feel any iota of sympathy for them? sad
Re: 16 Policemen Burnt To Death In Auto Crash by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 21, 2013
utility: U JUST TALK CARELESSLY!IN A PUBLIC FORUM?BEFORE YOU CALL PEOPLE CRIMINALS YOU MUST HAVE A PROOF OF WHAT INCRIMINATES THEM!WETIN DEM THIEF FOR YOUR HAND WEY U DEY CALL THEM CRIMINALS...BESIDES,HAVE REMORSE FOR THE DEAD NO MATTER WHAT...COS U SEF NO HOLY PASS!ALL HAVE SINNED!MIND THE WAY U TALK,PEOPLE CAN BECAUSE OF THIS STATEMENT YOU THINK IS SMALL,TRACK U DOWN AND KILL U...BEWARE OF YOUR TONGUE O!

Mtcheeew. Talk to the hand
Re: 16 Policemen Burnt To Death In Auto Crash by bigfat: 9:33am On Jan 21, 2013
MAY THEIR SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE

Re: 16 Policemen Burnt To Death In Auto Crash by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 21, 2013
azpekuliar: Why don't I feel any iota of sympathy for them? sad

same here!! I hate Nigerian police with all my heart, they have never been useful.
Re: 16 Policemen Burnt To Death In Auto Crash by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 21, 2013
sholay2011:

You must be a renowned fool. Do you realise some of these policemen are fathers to some, brothers to some, friends to some and they have spouses and beloved ones whose heart would be broken? Even if no one cares abt dem, they are still human beings like you...dat's if u are one anyway cos it bothers me that a sane human being would type those disgusting words just lyk u did.

Who is this low life?? Do you know how many innocent Nigerians who die daily due to these blood suckers in black? U better pack well
Re: 16 Policemen Burnt To Death In Auto Crash by utility: 9:38am On Jan 21, 2013
I JUST CHECKED YOUR PROFILE OUT!I CAN NOW UNDERSTAND YOUR LEVEL.WE GO HEAR NOW !!!
Kayusfity:

Mtcheeew. Talk to the hand

1 Like

Re: 16 Policemen Burnt To Death In Auto Crash by olumaxi(m): 9:39am On Jan 21, 2013
Sixteen nigerian police?..wow,GOD has just saved d lifes of many innocent nigerians..thank God o o

1 Like

Re: 16 Policemen Burnt To Death In Auto Crash by sholay2011(m): 9:41am On Jan 21, 2013
Kayusfity:

Who is this low life?? Do you know how many innocent Nigerians who die daily due to these blood suckers in black? U better pack well

YOU ARE A GRADE A FOOL! ARE YOU A HUMAN BEING OR A BEAST?

1 Like

Re: 16 Policemen Burnt To Death In Auto Crash by ask4double(m): 9:41am On Jan 21, 2013
azpekuliar: Why don't I feel any iota of sympathy for them? sad
because u will die same way some day, sooner or later.... Porcupine.

1 Like

Re: 16 Policemen Burnt To Death In Auto Crash by BANGASOUP1: 9:42am On Jan 21, 2013
Re: 16 Policemen Burnt To Death In Auto Crash by BANGASOUP1: 9:43am On Jan 21, 2013
sholay2011:

YOU ARE A GRADE A FOOL! ARE YOU A HUMAN BEING OR A BEAST?

park well jor
Re: 16 Policemen Burnt To Death In Auto Crash by nikky5(m): 10:02am On Jan 21, 2013
very unfortunate and sad.But Punch reported only 2 dead.
Re: 16 Policemen Burnt To Death In Auto Crash by getukudo(m): 10:10am On Jan 21, 2013

I pray you lose your family and then have someone say this exact words to you!

1 Like

Re: 16 Policemen Burnt To Death In Auto Crash by agohavivi(f): 10:10am On Jan 21, 2013
utility: U JUST TALK CARELESSLY!IN A PUBLIC FORUM?BEFORE YOU CALL PEOPLE CRIMINALS YOU MUST HAVE A PROOF OF WHAT INCRIMINATES THEM!WETIN DEM THIEF FOR YOUR HAND WEY U DEY CALL THEM CRIMINALS...BESIDES,HAVE REMORSE FOR THE DEAD NO MATTER WHAT...COS U SEF NO HOLY PASS!ALL HAVE SINNED!MIND THE WAY U TALK,PEOPLE CAN BECAUSE OF THIS STATEMENT YOU THINK IS SMALL,TRACK U DOWN AND KILL U...BEWARE OF YOUR TONGUE O!
What do you expect from a fool that hails from aluu community?
Re: 16 Policemen Burnt To Death In Auto Crash by leonshom(m): 10:12am On Jan 21, 2013
sad
[/quote][quote author=Igweka]2nd to comment. May the souls of my gallant colleague rest in perfect peace respectively.
E be like say u jez woke up,abi u no sabi 123 again

(1) (2) (Reply)

June 12: We Are Not Aware Of Any Planned Protest In Lagos - Police / Blackmail: Sylva, Wabote Offered Me ₦10m To Implicate Jackson, Timi - Bara Ogidi / Northern CAN Reaffirms Opposition To APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.