Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,360 members, 7,839,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Who's The Ugliest Nigerian Artiste? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who's The Ugliest Nigerian Artiste? (2625 Views)

I Am The First Nigerian Artiste To Make Money From Rap Music - Ruggedman / Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? / Keri Hilson Takes Shot At Nigerian Artiste's Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's The Ugliest Nigerian Artiste? by JOEFY: 5:53am On Mar 03, 2008
personally i would go for gt the guitarman, but hey, that;s just my view
Re: Who's The Ugliest Nigerian Artiste? by JUNIT1(m): 6:07am On Mar 03, 2008
pasuma wonder or sound sultan, i'm stil deciding.
Re: Who's The Ugliest Nigerian Artiste? by lafredo(m): 5:32pm On Mar 03, 2008
Na waoh 4 u guys,how on earth would u say pasuma&GT guitaman are among ugliest artiste.I believe u don't no the meaning of the word ugly.check out Zeal,azizat or faze.
Re: Who's The Ugliest Nigerian Artiste? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 03, 2008
JOEFY:

personally i would go for gt the guitarman, but hey, that;s just my view

J UNIT:

pasuma wonder or sound sultan, i'm stil deciding.

hey J Unit why do u follow up every post dis dumb puts up. guess ur his clone eh grin
Re: Who's The Ugliest Nigerian Artiste? by naijababe2(f): 8:01pm On Mar 03, 2008
@POSTER
GT THE GUITARMAN AIN'T ULGY AT ALL MAYBE YOU MEANT KONGA, EVEN IF THEY POLISH HIM!! THATS U-LGY. ANYWAY SHA NOBODY IS ULGY.
Re: Who's The Ugliest Nigerian Artiste? by smartsoft(m): 8:15pm On Mar 03, 2008
humm where una put  em this girl   this girl that has this big lips ?? when i remember her name i will put it up here, you guys will be surpise, i know most of you guys know her
Re: Who's The Ugliest Nigerian Artiste? by olaseg1(m): 9:08pm On Mar 03, 2008
I wud av chosen azizat bt what wud u cal omo-baba; most ugliestest?
Re: Who's The Ugliest Nigerian Artiste? by JUNIT1(m): 7:52am On Mar 04, 2008
what bout mode 9, and zeal is not ugly, as for asisat, well , what can i say.
Re: Who's The Ugliest Nigerian Artiste? by Silky4u: 9:20am On Mar 04, 2008
Wande Coal i love you but i have to nominate you as the FUGGLIEST artiste in naija, much love tho smiley
Re: Who's The Ugliest Nigerian Artiste? by JUNIT1(m): 4:13pm On Mar 04, 2008
don jazzy?
Re: Who's The Ugliest Nigerian Artiste? by skingo(m): 4:55pm On Mar 04, 2008
omo almost all naija artists wow, from eedris to tetuila, to don jazzy, to wande coal, to mode nine to terry to 6 foot plus to black face, to african china, to rhymo to paul ik dairo, to sunny nneji to zeal (damn) to almost everyone

the only artists that look the part are sauce kid, tuface, dbanj, and maybe faze. but dbanj and faze wear fake jewelry and so it only allows for tubaba and sauce kid baba
Re: Who's The Ugliest Nigerian Artiste? by bolajibaok(m): 5:28pm On Mar 04, 2008
lol skingo u dey always make me laugh. so u mean all the bling wey d-banj take shine for abj na fake?
Re: Who's The Ugliest Nigerian Artiste? by JUNIT1(m): 6:24pm On Mar 05, 2008
bling bling, faze since when.
Re: Who's The Ugliest Nigerian Artiste? by skingo(m): 8:59pm On Mar 05, 2008
all that fake shit.we no chop am jare. u no fit buga salaam lie lie
Re: Who's The Ugliest Nigerian Artiste? by fastmoney(m): 9:19pm On Mar 05, 2008
skingo:

omo almost all naija artists wow, from eedris to tetuila, to don jazzy, to wande coal, to mode nine to terry to 6 foot plus to black face, to african china, to rhymo to paul ik dairo, to sunny nneji to zeal (damn) to almost everyone

the only artists that look the part are sauce kid, tuface, dbanj, and maybe faze. but dbanj and faze wear fake jewelry and so it only allows for tubaba and sauce kid baba

for real?? so dbanj wears fake bling, and i saw him on some video shoot clip braggin bout he got a jacob watch, and i believe that shit (i dnt kno why but i did believe him)
anyway azizat has been holding the title of most ugliest since 1999and it would take more than a beast to take that title off her,
Re: Who's The Ugliest Nigerian Artiste? by JUNIT1(m): 10:35am On Mar 06, 2008
lagbaja with or withouth the mask? omobaba and pa jimo
Re: Who's The Ugliest Nigerian Artiste? by chiogo(f): 10:09pm On Mar 06, 2008
Most of 'em are ugly anywayz. undecided
Re: Who's The Ugliest Nigerian Artiste? by JUNIT1(m): 12:33pm On Mar 07, 2008
true, very true
Re: Who's The Ugliest Nigerian Artiste? by thegame(m): 8:11pm On Mar 07, 2008
fastmoney:

for real?? so dbanj wears fake bling, and i saw him on some video shoot clip braggin bout he got a jacob watch, and i believe that shit (i dnt kno why but i did believe him)

Jacob watch Ko, Isaac Watch ni. MUMUUUUUUUUUU grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who's The Ugliest Nigerian Artiste? by tRoOE(f): 8:37pm On Mar 07, 2008
chiogo:

Most of 'em are ugly anywayz. undecided
true talk wink

fastmoney:

Lmfao did you see the watch with your eyes to know it's real grin

anyway azizat has been holding the title of most ugliest since 1999and it would take more than a beast to take that title off her,
ROTFLMFAO cheesy cheesy cheesy that is so mean, abeg post you pic so we can compare your looks with hers, that way we can all know who is holding the trophy for 2008

thegame:

Jacob watch Ko, Isaac Watch ni. MUMUUUUUUUUUU grin grin grin grin grin
Lmfao grin grin
Re: Who's The Ugliest Nigerian Artiste? by lobinoxebe(m): 12:55pm On Mar 10, 2008
NA MATHEW WATCH D BANJ DEY USE,

ALL THOSE BLINGS NA FAKE,

NA CHINA DEM SHIP AM COME FROM, U KNOW ALL THOSE STANLESS STELL WAY THEM DEY USE DO OUR SPOON,

Re: Who's The Ugliest Nigerian Artiste? by skingo(m): 3:55pm On Mar 10, 2008
lol @ our spoon
Re: Who's The Ugliest Nigerian Artiste? by thegame(m): 7:59pm On Mar 21, 2008
the guy can't buy a jacob. he can't afford to run down so early. he would rather buy a bmw.
even those stainless steels he puts on. they are worth something sha grin grin grin
Re: Who's The Ugliest Nigerian Artiste? by naijabelle: 1:23am On Mar 23, 2008
technically CHAMILLIONAIRE would win the number one spot.
Re: Who's The Ugliest Nigerian Artiste? by skingo(m): 11:42pm On Mar 23, 2008
seal nko?
Re: Who's The Ugliest Nigerian Artiste? by motunrayo4(f): 8:38pm On Mar 24, 2008
naijabelle:

technically CHAMILLIONAIRE would win the number one spot.
I AGREE!

I have a question, has he ever claimed himself as Nigerian publicly yet?
Re: Who's The Ugliest Nigerian Artiste? by MojiEsther(f): 1:20pm On Mar 25, 2008
Point of correction, Zeal has a beautiful body though,
Azizat should change her hair dresser, maybe her face will look better. grin

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Can Help Me With Download Of This Song By Paul Play Dairo? / Be Very Honest: Oladips Vs Davolee: Who Is A Better Rapper? / DOWNLOAD MP3: Usher - Bad Habits [Audio]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.