Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Henry Okah Found Guilty Of 2010 Independence Day Bomb Attacks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Henry Okah Found Guilty Of 2010 Independence Day Bomb Attacks (12714 Views)

Kabir Sokoto (Xmas Day Bomb Suspect) Re-Arrested At The Border / Christmas Day Bomb Blast @ A Catholic Church In Mandala, Abuja? / Jonathan’s Aides In Abuja Independence Day Bomb Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Henry Okah Found Guilty Of 2010 Independence Day Bomb Attacks by chosen04(f): 2:12pm On Jan 21, 2013
HENRY OKAH STILL REMAINS A HERO AND DEDICATED FIGHTER OF THE SOUTH SOUTH COURSE . . . . .Whats the essence of abandoning the fight for the liberation of your people half way into the novel crusade?
Re: Henry Okah Found Guilty Of 2010 Independence Day Bomb Attacks by DMainMan: 2:13pm On Jan 21, 2013
[quote author=Murphy T]A South African court has found Henry Okah guilty of terrorism charges leveled against him by the federal government of Nigeria.

Okah is accused of masterminding two car bombings in Abuja on October 1 in 2010.

12 people were killed and 36 were injured. He was arrested in Johannesburg the following day.

Okah was allegedly the leader of the Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (Mend), that claimed responsibility for the blasts.

He was charged with engaging in terrorist activities, conspiracy to engage in terrorist activity, and delivering, placing, and detonating an explosive device.

Minister of Niger Delta Affairs, Godsday Orubebe, who was first to give evidence at the opening of Okah’s trial said Okah was a “key figure in the Niger Delta struggle and the militants had a lot of respect for him”.

Okah denied involvement in the attacks, which were claimed by MEND militants, and also denies being the leader of the group.

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/01/21/breaking-henry-okah-found-guilty-of-2010-independence-day-bomb-attack/[/quote

Mend is a Christian terrorist sect. dere ar so many now. God save us from these christian terrorists

1 Like

Re: Henry Okah Found Guilty Of 2010 Independence Day Bomb Attacks by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 21, 2013
I thought its only northerns that are terrorists. Why would a southerner be a terrorist? Somethings is wrong somewhere. I wld want to believe that u guys are educated enof to diffrtiate btw what is realiaty and what is propaganda. U have succeeded in lebelling the northerners as all boko boys. Henry okah too is from the north. Bunch of fools!
Re: Henry Okah Found Guilty Of 2010 Independence Day Bomb Attacks by DMainMan: 2:15pm On Jan 21, 2013
Mend is a Christian terrorist sect. dere ar so many now. God save us from these christian terrorists[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Henry Okah Found Guilty Of 2010 Independence Day Bomb Attacks by DMainMan: 2:20pm On Jan 21, 2013
ypzilanti: GEJ knows how to get those he considers threats to himself (Okah, Sylvia, Ibori)...he should extend that ability to those who constitute a threat to NIgerians.

Yes GEJ should go to christian dominated SE and SS. Dere are many christian terrorist dere. De ar very evil and cruel people (ALUU 4). Mend is a Christian terrorist sect. dere ar so many now. God save us from these christian terrorists
Re: Henry Okah Found Guilty Of 2010 Independence Day Bomb Attacks by muktarmtt(m): 2:53pm On Jan 21, 2013
Wonders shuold end dis pll r hypocrit d bomb dat GEJ come out quikly nd said he who is bhinde it nd say it's north cos dey dnt want him in office,nd is his ppl frm frm niger delter his blood broders d. Ejo ppl dntn's want him in office wat a shame, shame on u GEJ nd u own north an apology
Re: Henry Okah Found Guilty Of 2010 Independence Day Bomb Attacks by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 21, 2013
DMainMan: Mend is a Christian terrorist sect. dere ar so many now. God save us from these christian terrorists[color=#770077][/color]

Very funny, When did mend pick up arms in the name of Christianity. Cover your face with your hands in shame. Boko Haram who tho dine with fights for mohammend and Islam but is Mend fighting for Jesus and Christianity?

2 Likes

Re: Henry Okah Found Guilty Of 2010 Independence Day Bomb Attacks by BeraBera(f): 2:54pm On Jan 21, 2013
When are those arrested boko haram members going to be tried and convicted too?
Re: Henry Okah Found Guilty Of 2010 Independence Day Bomb Attacks by muktarmtt(m): 2:59pm On Jan 21, 2013
oshyno: In as much as I cherish democracy, Soo many confusionists in d name of activists r everywhere spewing trash on d man GEJ. I pity dem cuz is just dat GEJ chose t be civil and accomodating else d likes of Dino Melaye, El rufai n co wud av zoomed out of dis country. U can't fight govt man. Dis man really touched lion's tale.Sorry na ur name.
Shut d Bleep elrufa'I r not milytant so dey will speak thr mind nd nfing he will do abt dat
Re: Henry Okah Found Guilty Of 2010 Independence Day Bomb Attacks by BeraBera(f): 3:01pm On Jan 21, 2013
muktar mtt: Shut d Bleep elrufa'I r not milytant so dey will speak thr mind nd nfing he will do abt dat
Which language is this pls

1 Like

Re: Henry Okah Found Guilty Of 2010 Independence Day Bomb Attacks by Joeadamu86: 3:07pm On Jan 21, 2013
Justice at last,one by one all these terrorists end will surely come...
Re: Henry Okah Found Guilty Of 2010 Independence Day Bomb Attacks by muktarmtt(m): 3:10pm On Jan 21, 2013
gboss4sure: Time to ship farouk and otedola to S.A or UK since we now outsource for justice.
BeraBera: Which language is this pls
Ur papa language so u no sabi am ryt hw abt dis one go Bleep ur self kiss my aboki ass mutherfuker. I cn still used anoda language if u didn't understand dis one may i?
Re: Henry Okah Found Guilty Of 2010 Independence Day Bomb Attacks by Okijajuju1(m): 3:14pm On Jan 21, 2013
DMainMan:

Yes GEJ should go to christian dominated SE and SS. Dere are many christian terrorist dere. De ar very evil and cruel people (ALUU 4). Mend is a Christian terrorist sect. dere ar so many now. God save us from these christian terrorists

2 Likes

Re: Henry Okah Found Guilty Of 2010 Independence Day Bomb Attacks by miiraaj: 3:16pm On Jan 21, 2013
“We know those behind the attack and the persons sponsoring them; they are terrorists not MEND. The name of MEND that operates in Niger Delta was only used. I grew up in the Niger Delta so nobody can claim to know Niger Delta than myself, because I am from Niger Delta”

—President Goodluck Jonathan
In any sane society,GEJ is suppose to come and defend this statement now dt a court has said d bombing was carried out by ex-MEND leader.....
And after the bomb blast,the political(IED) Boko Haram was born.

1 Like

Re: Henry Okah Found Guilty Of 2010 Independence Day Bomb Attacks by redcliff: 3:22pm On Jan 21, 2013
ypzilanti: GEJ knows how to get those he considers threats to himself (Okah, Sylvia, Ibori)...he should extend that ability to those who constitute a threat to NIgerians.

GBAM!!! to NIgerans and Nigera.

Re: Henry Okah Found Guilty Of 2010 Independence Day Bomb Attacks by muktarmtt(m): 3:27pm On Jan 21, 2013
gboss4sure: Time to ship farouk and otedola to S.A or UK since we now outsource for justice.
ajobes: I thought its only northerns that are terrorists. Why would a southerner be a terrorist? Somethings is wrong somewhere. I wld want to believe that u guys are educated enof to diffrtiate btw what is realiaty and what is propaganda. U have succeeded in lebelling the northerners as all boko boys. Henry okah too is from the north. Bunch of fools!
ajobes: I thought its only northerns that are terrorists. Why would a southerner be a terrorist? Somethings is wrong somewhere. I wld want to believe that u guys are educated enof to diffrtiate btw what is realiaty and what is propaganda. U have succeeded in lebelling the northerners as all boko boys. Henry okah too is from the north. Bunch of fools!
Bro u cn say dat again I never knw abt d xtrian terrorist frm south I tot u jst have 2 b frm north nd olso b a muslim b4 u bcom terrorist bunch of hypocrit
Re: Henry Okah Found Guilty Of 2010 Independence Day Bomb Attacks by heavensown: 3:38pm On Jan 21, 2013
Why must we wait for foreign countries to mete out punishment to those who commit injustice in Nigeria? Msshwww... This is an embarassment as it shows that Nigeria has no justice system to prosecute its own criminals. It is well...E go better
Re: Henry Okah Found Guilty Of 2010 Independence Day Bomb Attacks by IleIfe2(m): 3:44pm On Jan 21, 2013
What law gives a South-African court jurisdiction over this case? Does Nigeria have a treaty with South-Africa? I don't get it. Lawyers please enlighten us. The Judge said,

"For the reasons set out above, I've come to the conclusion that the STATE prove beyond a reasonable doubt, the guilt of the accused on the main charges of count 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 and 13 as set out in the indictment".
What state?
Re: Henry Okah Found Guilty Of 2010 Independence Day Bomb Attacks by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 21, 2013
yuzedo: What's the difference between Asari Dokubo, Tompolo & Henry Okah?? Or why is his own case different?? undecided
I tire oo, when criminals like the above named,Ateke Tom, Government & Little Ben are stilling getting federal contracts & monthly stipends from aso rock
Re: Henry Okah Found Guilty Of 2010 Independence Day Bomb Attacks by Demdem(m): 3:56pm On Jan 21, 2013
ifihearam: Never mess with my presido...

DEMDEM is next(honorarium master)

Honorarium, its obvious to all that this is no justice. What happened to Dokpesi text message and IBB (retardeen's father). Just because they decided to assist him in his election, then that angle remain closed It simply shows that the retardeen is a coward for not allowing his citizen to be extradited to his home country where the alleged offence took place. Of cos Okah is no saint, however justice havent been well served in my opinion.
Re: Henry Okah Found Guilty Of 2010 Independence Day Bomb Attacks by Demdem(m): 3:58pm On Jan 21, 2013
ideally, all these murderers and killers should be gnashing their teeth in various jails. However, the retardeen will prefer to dine with them.

1 Like

Re: Henry Okah Found Guilty Of 2010 Independence Day Bomb Attacks by ifihearam: 4:07pm On Jan 21, 2013
Demdem:

Honorarium, its obvious to all that this is no justice. What happened to Dokpesi text message and IBB (retardeen's father). Just because they decided to assist him in his election, then that angle remain closed It simply shows that the retardeen is a coward for not allowing his citizen to be extradited to his home country where the alleged offence took place. Of cos Okah is no saint, however justice havent been well served in my opinion.

Honorarium I don't know where else to place you,you are a clear case study of one who also nutures corruption and evil doers.
Re: Henry Okah Found Guilty Of 2010 Independence Day Bomb Attacks by Demdem(m): 4:13pm On Jan 21, 2013
ifihearam:

Honorarium I don't know where else to place you,you are a clear case study of one who also nutures corruption and evil doers.

Honararium grin did u see this part of my post? What does this suggest to u? Does ur post now make sense now that u av read it carefully and applied ur brain? grin

Demdem:

Of cos Okah is no saint, however justice havent been well served in my opinion.
Re: Henry Okah Found Guilty Of 2010 Independence Day Bomb Attacks by Symphony007: 4:37pm On Jan 21, 2013
Why was'nt he estradited back to nigeria where he commited the crime? This man started the presidence of bombing that is now ravaging our country.
Re: Henry Okah Found Guilty Of 2010 Independence Day Bomb Attacks by jamace(m): 4:42pm On Jan 21, 2013
Whosoever diggeth a pit shall fall in it. May Okah reap bountiful punishment for his evil deed.

And may all the Bokoharam guys die by the sword.
Re: Henry Okah Found Guilty Of 2010 Independence Day Bomb Attacks by BuBBle1(f): 4:44pm On Jan 21, 2013
So what happens to Charles Okah has he been in Kuje Prison 4 his brothers sake or Naija oversight or were they both involved. @ Those retards saying MEND is a religious terrorist group wise up,South South hv bin able to solve their one time terrorist problem,those acclaimed politicians/former leaders in the North tell us the people behind BH.SS has exposed theirs.
Re: Henry Okah Found Guilty Of 2010 Independence Day Bomb Attacks by miiraaj: 5:15pm On Jan 21, 2013
_BuBBle_: So what happens to Charles Okah has he been in Kuje Prison 4 his brothers sake or Naija oversight or were they both involved. @ Those retards saying MEND is a religious terrorist group wise up,South South hv bin able to solve their one time terrorist problem,those acclaimed politicians/former leaders in the North tell us the people behind BH.SS has exposed theirs.
What kind of dummy are u? When will it get through your thick skull that GOODLUCK JONATHAN told the whole world that he knows the members of boko haram, that they are in his govt nd that they even dine together. Please grow up.
Re: Henry Okah Found Guilty Of 2010 Independence Day Bomb Attacks by BuBBle1(f): 6:59pm On Jan 21, 2013
[/quote][quote author=miiraaj]
What kind of dummy are u? When will it get through your thick skull that GOODLUCK JONATHAN told the whole world that he knows the members of boko haram, that they are in his govt nd that they even dine together. Please grow up.
. cry Unfortunately none of those Pretenders in the North can do anything on their own even if GEJ dines with them. See South Africa judging our case for us.
Re: Henry Okah Found Guilty Of 2010 Independence Day Bomb Attacks by iaindabawa(m): 7:10pm On Jan 21, 2013
but I remember immediately after the bombing the president was reported saying it was not MEND.
So now The S.A court has proven him wrong.
Re: Henry Okah Found Guilty Of 2010 Independence Day Bomb Attacks by solinho(m): 7:26pm On Jan 21, 2013
Every terrorist in Nigeria will be Subdued IJN
Re: Henry Okah Found Guilty Of 2010 Independence Day Bomb Attacks by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 21, 2013
There are only 2 entities you can not fight against, God and Government - Alams
Re: Henry Okah Found Guilty Of 2010 Independence Day Bomb Attacks by billyG(m): 8:48pm On Jan 21, 2013
How comes henry okah was sentence in SA where he did not commit any crime there,when will kabiru sokoto & fellow goons be sentence in SA or UK since their is not justice in naija.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From South South APC Women / Youth Rally In Port Harcourt / Press Release May 7, 2019 EFCC Should Stop This Witch-hunt Against Saraki / Court Nullifies Malami’s Sale Of Forfeited Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.