Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,874 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Where In Lagos Are The Best Car Washes - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Where In Lagos Are The Best Car Washes (20470 Views)

Name Your Best Car!!! / Best Car’s Videos Ever! / Best Car For Taxi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where In Lagos Are The Best Car Washes by AjanleKoko: 10:37am On Jan 21, 2013
Does anybody know where in Lagos you can get your car treated well? I mean a thorough cleaning, inside, outside, even the engine block, with good waxing of the dashboards and all those crevices where dust and food specks get in?

I have tried all kinds of car washes, and always ends up frustrated. Don't really have time to do the washing myself, but I revert to that on occasion.
Re: Where In Lagos Are The Best Car Washes by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 21, 2013
AjanleKoko: Does anybody know where in Lagos you can get your car treated well? I mean a thorough cleaning, inside, outside, even the engine block, with good waxing of the dashboards and all those crevices where dust and food specks get in?

I have tried all kinds of car washes, and always ends up frustrated. Don't really have time to do the washing myself, but I revert to that on occasion.

Come to Haudagain Roundabout in Abbzy town grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where In Lagos Are The Best Car Washes by AjanleKoko: 10:55am On Jan 21, 2013
naijababe:

Iya Ibeji,
You just dey fall my hand sha embarassed grin tongue
Re: Where In Lagos Are The Best Car Washes by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 21, 2013
See me see trouble! I gave you what you asked for now grin. Make God helep you in your search o.

1 Like

Re: Where In Lagos Are The Best Car Washes by AjanleKoko: 2:42pm On Jan 21, 2013
naijababe: See me see trouble! I gave you what you asked for now grin. Make God helep you in your search o.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Where In Lagos Are The Best Car Washes by obowunmi(m): 11:22am On Jan 24, 2013
big man like you no get houseboy? undecided angry
Re: Where In Lagos Are The Best Car Washes by AjanleKoko: 4:49pm On Jan 24, 2013
obowunmi: big man like you no get houseboy? undecided angry

House boy no go sabi wash car na
Re: Where In Lagos Are The Best Car Washes by kuntash: 2:40pm On Jan 25, 2013
the best car wash is ur your house... DIY.... once a while...

it gives you the opportunity to check so many things around the car, tyre valves, rear lightnings, dents etc

most importantly too, ur waist needs it.. lol

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where In Lagos Are The Best Car Washes by kweistix(m): 2:41pm On Apr 07, 2017
For a good interior detailing of your car's interior, drive into Total wash, inside Total solar station along Mobolaji Bank Anthony way, Ikeja, beside sheraton. The people managing the car wash are very good with thorough interior cleaning and engine. Pricey but you will get value for your money. Trust me.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where In Lagos Are The Best Car Washes by kweistix(m): 5:24pm On Jul 20, 2017
At Total wash, Mobolaji Bank Anthony way, managed by Kwik wash solutions, we have added head lamp restoration to our services. Be sure to ask at the car wash for this services.

3 Likes

Re: Where In Lagos Are The Best Car Washes by jaz(m): 4:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
What's the average price for a midsize suv

1 Like

Re: Where In Lagos Are The Best Car Washes by swiz123(m): 8:28am On Jul 23, 2017
naijababe:

so that you can kidnap him abi

2 Likes

Re: Where In Lagos Are The Best Car Washes by iamtardey: 8:29am On Jul 23, 2017
kilo pa iya ijebu?
play me 'ibeere' by Qdot... thank you cheesy
Re: Where In Lagos Are The Best Car Washes by KeengTobbie(m): 8:31am On Jul 23, 2017
BABA ABU CAR WASH SEVICES grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where In Lagos Are The Best Car Washes by Wisdombankxz: 8:32am On Jul 23, 2017
Total wash is very cool. Their services are perfect.

Meanwhile I have active 16k followers instagram account for sale
Niche =Fashion
Audience =99% Nigerians

Call or whatsapp 08084334575 for cool transaction.
Re: Where In Lagos Are The Best Car Washes by AHCB: 8:32am On Jul 23, 2017
AjanleKoko:
Does anybody know where in Lagos you can get your car treated well? I mean a thorough cleaning, inside, outside, even the engine block, with good waxing of the dashboards and all those crevices where dust and food specks get in?

Egbeda!

Christar Car Wash, located at No 8 Oremeji street, Bakery Bus-Stop Egbeda.

I guarantee you'll be satisfied.
Re: Where In Lagos Are The Best Car Washes by KeengTobbie(m): 8:32am On Jul 23, 2017
Total wash, mobolaji bank Anthony way, beside Sheraton...that's the place to be cool... Thank me later but don't go with 500 naira ooo. tongue

1 Like

Re: Where In Lagos Are The Best Car Washes by alatbaba1(m): 8:34am On Jul 23, 2017
sambisa ... u will thank me latter

2 Likes

Re: Where In Lagos Are The Best Car Washes by omoadeleye(m): 8:35am On Jul 23, 2017
You wan wash the FLOOD commot from your car?

3 Likes

Re: Where In Lagos Are The Best Car Washes by iamtardey: 8:45am On Jul 23, 2017
grin
Re: Where In Lagos Are The Best Car Washes by greatermax77(m): 8:46am On Jul 23, 2017
See qustion, take ur car to lekki, & flood will wash it for u at no cost

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where In Lagos Are The Best Car Washes by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 23, 2017
My advice. waxing is a diy activity. 99 percent car wash dont know that waxing is good for cars. they believe in corrosive detergents.

1 Like

Re: Where In Lagos Are The Best Car Washes by LAFO: 8:47am On Jul 23, 2017
God, very soon I will wash my car here
kweistix:
For a good interior detailing of your car's interior, drive into Total wash, inside Total solar station along Mobolaji Bank Anthony way, Ikeja, beside sheraton. The people managing the car wash are very good with thorough interior cleaning and engine. Pricey but you will get value for your money. Trust me.
Re: Where In Lagos Are The Best Car Washes by googlepikins: 8:47am On Jul 23, 2017
The whole of lekki with the flood there, just scoop and pour.
Re: Where In Lagos Are The Best Car Washes by NanaF: 8:50am On Jul 23, 2017
Total Wash at the Onigbagbo station. After mobolaji bank Anthony way, I see some people have mentioned it.

N700 for regular sized cars.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where In Lagos Are The Best Car Washes by houstonia(m): 8:52am On Jul 23, 2017
all this flooding no reach to wash your Car? abi na Bugatti?

1 Like

Re: Where In Lagos Are The Best Car Washes by knightsTempler: 8:53am On Jul 23, 2017
Lol this thread was created since 2013 and the mods just went and dug it out from the archives, in other words 'twas resurrected haha! Nice one

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! / Commercial Bus Catches Fire On Lekki Expressway In Lagos (photos) / What Does It Mean For A Car Trim To Be 'limited' & Another 'unlimited'.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.