Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Allstate - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Allstate (747 Views)

Allstate Job Interview / Any Info Abt Allstate Consult Naija Ltd Based In Lagos? / Allstate Consult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allstate by bodnel: 11:00am On Jan 21, 2013
please house i received an invitation for a written test from this coy ( ALLSTATE ) for job vacancy, which i came by thrrough the fliers, any one with usefull info about them? they sent me an invite same day @ 21 dipeolu str , allen R/about bus/stop lagos.
Re: Allstate by bodija(m): 12:08pm On Jan 21, 2013
Am not too sure of them because my financee txt tru her fone last week wednessday and they reply her to come for written test on friday,which she did. On sat afternoon she got their txt msg asking her to come wt #2,500 for a recomendation letter on monday,which is today. I didn't allow her to go because 2 reasons. -
1. They demand money from her
2. They want to recomend her to a company and not giving her an appointment letter,d company may reget her
So I think dt cld be a way of extorting money from pple. They will even collect #100 from u for wriiten material ( sheet of paper). So they don't think they are reall
Re: Allstate by ifyalways(f): 12:25pm On Jan 21, 2013
If they are asking for biro,file,recommendation fee then they are time wasters and scammers.QED
Re: Allstate by bodnel: 12:30pm On Jan 21, 2013
may God help us ohhhhh

(1) (Reply)

DSSC & SSC Nigerian Army (recruitment) / Is Lagos, Abuja And PHC Excluded From The Unemployment Crisis In Nigeria? / Recruiting Fresh Graduates For Recruiting Officer Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.