Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,994 members, 7,810,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Do You Still Believe Someday Nigeria Will Be A Better Place For Us All To Live? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Still Believe Someday Nigeria Will Be A Better Place For Us All To Live? (631 Views)

Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures / Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) / 3 Ways In Which You Can Help Make Nigeria A Better Place. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Still Believe Someday Nigeria Will Be A Better Place For Us All To Live? by Justbright(m): 12:25pm On Jan 21, 2013
Sometimes I do wonder if there is hope for this our beloved country Nigeria.In a country where ppleare no longer steall billions bt trillions and yet they go scot-free.Alhaji maina is still walking our street,Dimeji bankole moves around with convoy,Bode george is back on d mainstrean of governance in Nigeria,and am sure very soon ibori,after completin his terms will be back to start runing things in nigeria.may God help us
Re: Do You Still Believe Someday Nigeria Will Be A Better Place For Us All To Live? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 21, 2013
Nigeria is already a better in fact the best place for us.
dude you need to stop watching/reading politics news, face your life and live it happily. make money and make more money and make too much money. cool cool
Re: Do You Still Believe Someday Nigeria Will Be A Better Place For Us All To Live? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 21, 2013
Yes. Nigeria go better.
Re: Do You Still Believe Someday Nigeria Will Be A Better Place For Us All To Live? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 21, 2013
Teacher: Someday Nigeria Will Be A Better Place For Us All To Live,which type of Tense is that?

Student: Future impossible tense.

Re: Do You Still Believe Someday Nigeria Will Be A Better Place For Us All To Live? by seunfly: 9:10pm On Jan 21, 2013
Yes i do, and my prayer is that God should use me as one of the good instruments that will bring transformation to of beloved Nigeria.
Re: Do You Still Believe Someday Nigeria Will Be A Better Place For Us All To Live? by Diovinci: 11:21pm On Jan 21, 2013
Just bright: Sometimes I do wonder if there is hope for this our beloved country Nigeria.In a country where ppleare no longer steall billions bt trillions and yet they go scot-free.Alhaji maina is still walking our street,Dimeji bankole moves around with convoy,Bode george is back on d mainstrean of governance in Nigeria,and am sure very soon ibori,after completin his terms will be back to start runing things in nigeria.may God help us

I am very positive that Nigeria will be a better place but again am sure its not going to be any soon, it will in the next generation
Re: Do You Still Believe Someday Nigeria Will Be A Better Place For Us All To Live? by tpia5: 11:49pm On Jan 21, 2013
All these your leaders you keep abusing, how has it helped you so far?

(1) (Reply)

GEJ Still Has A Lot Of Places To Visit / Delegation Of Nigeria Medical Association Visits Gov. Uduaghan / How We ‘re Rebuilding Abia – Orji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.