Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Is There Life After Death? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Life After Death? (3862 Views)

Is There Life After Death? / At Last , Scientists Prove Life After Death / Do You Believe In Life After Death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Life After Death? by ademiller(f): 9:49am On Aug 18, 2008
isnt anyone listening to me? angry

Ask Isabel Oroyo na shuuuo tongue

1 Like

Re: Is There Life After Death? by castisking: 5:12am On Jul 24, 2011
Such person will not be able to tell, If you do not hear a the sound of a gun shot at you then the bullet is already in you.

No body gets there and come back here to tell the story.

übersetzung Deutsch Französisch
divorce laws by state
Re: Is There Life After Death? by God2man(m): 2:06pm On Jul 24, 2011
Life is a mystery, life is not fair, life doesn't give back to you ,what you give to it, life is full of trouble, life is a mixture of joy and sorrow, life is not a piece of cake, life is a field of battle, life can be so hard, life is short, there is anothe life after death. To be honest with you, this life is to prove to God that you are worthy of the next life after death. Man is a triapatrite being, the body, the soul and the spirit, i have a lot to say i attending lecture, i will be back, God bless HND. God2man.
Re: Is There Life After Death? by God2man(m): 7:18pm On Jul 25, 2011
The bible has already given us the best answer(is there life after death?) let see Hebrew 9:27 " And it is appointed unto man once to die , but after this the judgement" what happened to a man after death? As i have told you, you are three in one, the body, the spirit(the seat of coscience), your soul(the seat of intellect) The real you, that is your spirit with the soul leave your body to get ready for the judgement of God. You see, somebody on forum was saying, have you seen anybody that die and come back? I have about 2 or 3 people, i have seen one, i watcched on a video, the video cd is in my bag now, the other one i read in a book. In the mouth of two or three witnes, the truth shall be established. A man of God died through a serious accident, he immediately after death, he said, he went to his brother place, he moved to the church, the spirit was hovering, until a spiritual being told him that it is time to go to a place of seperation, according to him, the man of God and the spiritual being flew with a great speed towards the heavens and they landed at a place, he was the last person on the queue, by the time he looked back, about 5,000 souls, have joined the queue, this is to confirm the research that about 5 people died every second all over the world. At the front of the queue, Judgement was being executed continually, it is a place of seperation, those who are not fit for heaven are directed to hell, while those who are born again were told to proceed, he said that the place is scanty, only few people were told to proceed. He said so many things, if you go to any christian gathering you can get the video cd, you may be lucky to have one. The bible had already said that even if people rose from the dead, people will not be convinced. Luke 16: 19-31, verse 31 reads : " And he said unto him, if they hear not moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded though one rose from the dead". There was a discussion somewhere and people were saying there is no God, but somebody said, what if there is God, then it means the person will be dealt with. As long as you are in this world, you cannot explain everything, your brain is too small to demystify the mystery of this life. The bible says the fool had said in his heart that there is no God. There was a man called voltaire, he was an atheist, he claimed there is no God. He is dead.history told us that the place where the atheist used is the place they are using to print bible now. You can not outsmart God, you cannot put God in a test tube and say this is how he will behave. It is not possible. If you die without Jesus, what a pity? It means you came to this world in vain.God bless you. God bless HND. God2man. soul leave your body to get ready for the judgement of God. You see, somebody on forum was saying, have you seen anybody that die and come back? I have about 2 or 3 people, i have seen one, i watcched on a video, the video cd is in my bag now, the other one i read in a book. In the mouth of two or three witnes, the truth shall be established. A man of God died through a serious accident, he immediately after death, he said, he went to his brother place, he moved to the church, the spirit was hovering, until a spiritual being told him that it is time to go to a place of seperation, according to him, the man of God and the spiritual being flew with a great speed towards the heavens and they landed at a place, he was the last person on the queue, by the time he looked back, about 5,000 souls, have joined the queue, this is to confirm the research that about 5 people died every second all over the world. At the front of the queue, Judgement was being executed continually, it is a place of seperation, those who are not fit for heaven are directed to hell, while those who are born again were told to proceed, he said that the place is scanty, only few people were told to proceed. He said so many things, if you go to any christian gathering you can get the video cd, you may be lucky to have one. The bible had already said that even if people rose from the dead, people will not be convinced. Luke 16: 19-31, verse 31 reads : " And he said unto him, if they hear not moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded though one rose from the dead". There was a discussion somewhere and people were saying there is no God, but somebody said, what if there is God, then it means the person will be dealt with. As long as you are in this world, you cannot explain everything, your brain is too small to demystify the mystery of this life. The bible says the fool had said in his heart that there is no God. There was a man called voltaire, he was an atheist, he claimed there is no God. He is dead
Re: Is There Life After Death? by newmi(m): 3:24am On Jul 26, 2011
The tells us that there is
Re: Is There Life After Death? by pronky: 10:23am On Oct 28, 2011
As i have told you, you are three in one, the body, the spirit(the seat of coscience), your soul(the seat of intellect) The real you, that is your spirit with the soul leave your body to get ready for the judgement of God. You see, somebody on forum was saying, have you seen anybody that die and come back?

Übersetzung Deutsch Englisch Übersetzung Englisch Deutsch
Re: Is There Life After Death? by Marvel1206: 1:48pm On Sep 12, 2016
gone are the days grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Generational Curse Is The Cause Of Unending Struggle / How Benson Idahosa Blessed & Prophesied To Young Aliko Dangote / Communication With GOD Vs Dogs: Benefits So Far: You Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.