Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Do You Observe Your 5 Daily Salat? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Do You Observe Your 5 Daily Salat? (13307 Views)

Common Mistake Made During Salat / The Sunnahs That A Muslim Should Observe On The Day Of Eid / 12 Tips To Boost Your Salat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Observe Your 5 Daily Salat? by Walexz02(m): 2:58pm On Jan 22, 2013
Yes I do. If I miss any Solat,it will be as if I am carrying a bag of cement on my head. Until I perform that solat then I will feel confortable and happy. Alhamdulilah.

1 Like

Re: Do You Observe Your 5 Daily Salat? by jigawatts(m): 2:58pm On Jan 22, 2013
Well, I always make sure I complete it before I sleep, It always easier when u pray it at the right time BUT IF I miss it, I make sure I complete it before I sleep.
When u make sure u complete it before u sleep, u will be pushed to praying at appropriate time.

Things dat make me miss at the appropriate time: FOOTBALL, UNECESSARY DISCUSSION, BUSINESS DEALS, HOLD UP, FATIGUE, URGENT MESSAGES, ....ETC

BUT My body will be doing somehow If I dont complete it before I sleep (it has happened before sha)
Re: Do You Observe Your 5 Daily Salat? by realsammie(m): 3:03pm On Jan 22, 2013
Observing or not, there is no guarantee for HEVEAN.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Observe Your 5 Daily Salat? by jigawatts(m): 3:07pm On Jan 22, 2013
realsammie: Observing or not, there is no guarantee for HEVEAN.

According to Quran and Hadith: Observing Solat is the 2nd pillar of Islam and it is COMPULSORY, The Prophet also said: "The difference between a believer and Non-believer is SOLAT" ............ Case Closed

2 Likes

Re: Do You Observe Your 5 Daily Salat? by maclatunji: 3:07pm On Jan 22, 2013
CohenJane: Is this question necessary for a Muslim, as in a Muslim?

I get your drift but unfortunately levels of consciousness can be low.
Re: Do You Observe Your 5 Daily Salat? by IbroSaunks(m): 3:08pm On Jan 22, 2013
Alhamdulillah, I've been fairly consistent with my solah. However, I do have a bad habit of postponing it till when its time is almost over. Sometimes I say Zuhr at 3pm and Asr at 5:30. I'm trying to change that sha, but I never miss any..

1 Like

Re: Do You Observe Your 5 Daily Salat? by djojo(m): 3:12pm On Jan 22, 2013
I do perform my daily prayer and i give thank to Almighty Allah for allowing me to do so.

but in most cases i do combine zur and ashri together, then mogrib and ishai together cos of laziness,i av to be faithful with myself but i pray and hope to perform each salat at normal time.

Thank for the job i do, i even av enough chance to go to mosque during any salat but u know human will always be human.

1 Like

Re: Do You Observe Your 5 Daily Salat? by jigawatts(m): 3:13pm On Jan 22, 2013
la furia: http://bonsaisky./

the link above is a nice piece about those strugglig to pray the 5 times salat daily.

mine is pure lazyiness for fajr only (sleep factor), am trying as much as possible to pray it on time. i pray all 5 prayers for sure but doing them on time is the issue. praying on time is very very important, i read that a prayer not accepted if you dilbrately missed it even if prayed at a later time.

may ALLAH streghten our iman.

NICE POST...... Very REALISTIC stuff on that link smiley God help us
Re: Do You Observe Your 5 Daily Salat? by wakky4me(m): 3:14pm On Jan 22, 2013
iamswizz: pls i am a christian... But how do i observe my own too.. Tanks

Answer to your question: You can only observe 5 daily prayers after you might have believed in oneness of Allah and that Prophet Muhammed (S.A.W) is His messenger.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Observe Your 5 Daily Salat? by saxking(m): 3:14pm On Jan 22, 2013
hmmmm... guilty indeed....not observed for the past four months...all I do is subh.... when am at work, I miss zuhr and Asri...then I get home by nine pm and am bone tired to combine all, promising myself changes...yet, it seems it's the same circle.
I look back to find out where I lost it and why.... am knowledgeable in Islam....did islamiyya in kaduna...grew up in the north...I did struggle with salat but not with any other thing...
advices and help will be greatly appreciated...
Re: Do You Observe Your 5 Daily Salat? by maclatunji: 3:15pm On Jan 22, 2013
djojo: I do perform my daily prayer and i give thank to Almighty Allah for allowing me to do so.

but in most cases i do combine zur and ashri together, then mogrib and ishai together cos of laziness,i av to be faithful with myself but i pray and hope to perform each salat at normal time.

Thank for the job i do, i even av enough chance to go to mosque during any salat but u know human will always be human.

You should really endeavour to be better and pray on time. It seems your excuse is simply a lack of dedication.
Re: Do You Observe Your 5 Daily Salat? by tintingz(m): 3:16pm On Jan 22, 2013
Cheers01:

That is good smiley
dark side tongue
Re: Do You Observe Your 5 Daily Salat? by 3kay945(m): 3:17pm On Jan 22, 2013
Just remember to love your neighbors as yourself,,,,, it makes the world a better place.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Observe Your 5 Daily Salat? by mrgaga: 3:21pm On Jan 22, 2013
tintingz: dark side tongue

i'll improve on it....
Re: Do You Observe Your 5 Daily Salat? by saxking(m): 3:21pm On Jan 22, 2013
la furia: http://bonsaisky./

the link above is a nice piece about those strugglig to pray the 5 times salat daily.

mine is pure lazyiness for fajr only (sleep factor), am trying as much as possible to pray it on time. i pray all 5 prayers for sure but doing them on time is the issue. praying on time is very very important, i read that a prayer not accepted if you dilbrately missed it even if prayed at a later time.

may ALLAH streghten our iman.
realistic and on point...I happen to face all but the one of been shy of praying outside... thanks
Re: Do You Observe Your 5 Daily Salat? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 22, 2013
Is salat a prayer?
Re: Do You Observe Your 5 Daily Salat? by mu2sa2: 3:23pm On Jan 22, 2013
[quote author=ifihearam]
so because he is a muslim he should not post something of interest to muslims and xtians? Noise generation by places of worship is not peculiar to xtians so muslims should also be interested in the post.
Re: Do You Observe Your 5 Daily Salat? by dangerzone: 3:24pm On Jan 22, 2013
God help me o,i want to be able to keep my 5times daily
Re: Do You Observe Your 5 Daily Salat? by Bambela(m): 3:27pm On Jan 22, 2013
I dont observe because Islam is slowly deminishing . Ban Me

2 Likes

Re: Do You Observe Your 5 Daily Salat? by paris10: 3:28pm On Jan 22, 2013
No,I only observe five daily meals. Ofcourse, I pray more than five times. Prayers doesn't have to be restricted. Just an opinion.
Re: Do You Observe Your 5 Daily Salat? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 22, 2013
ifihearam:

So you are a muslim,and you posted the thread of a woman who sued RCCG church so you can mae fun of christainity abi? And here you are posting what will encourage muslims. I pity you. If you like ban me,I am out for you trust me.
Please shove that up the warmest hole in your body. Don't Christians post threads about Islamist terrorist who conduct suicide attacks. Religion; people blind to their flaws and eyes wide open to those of others.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Observe Your 5 Daily Salat? by naffysa(f): 3:30pm On Jan 22, 2013
InshaAllah
Re: Do You Observe Your 5 Daily Salat? by wakky4me(m): 3:32pm On Jan 22, 2013
Bambela: I dont observe because Islam is slowly deminishing . Ban Me

Islam can never be diminished because it is the only and acceptable religion by God. You A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ǝ the one to be diminished in fate and you've already banned yourself in the front of God with dis insulting words you altered.

5 Likes

Re: Do You Observe Your 5 Daily Salat? by nagoma(m): 3:32pm On Jan 22, 2013
Azeez532: Insha allah,i do observe d 5 daily solats

The same,Alhamdu-lil-Lah.
Re: Do You Observe Your 5 Daily Salat? by chakula: 3:33pm On Jan 22, 2013
I have no excuse for not performing prayer on time.

May Allah strengh us and gives us courage to be observing

our daily prayers on time.
Re: Do You Observe Your 5 Daily Salat? by ibrobell(m): 3:37pm On Jan 22, 2013
I have always been consistent until recently its been forward and backward. May Allah strenghten me to make me consistent again
Re: Do You Observe Your 5 Daily Salat? by tundetoday: 3:46pm On Jan 22, 2013
When its time for salat,my mind always tune over. But getting ur body to do the act consistently is my challenge. No excuse really.
Re: Do You Observe Your 5 Daily Salat? by nagoma(m): 3:47pm On Jan 22, 2013
ibrobell: I have always been consistent until recently its been forward and backward. May Allah strenghten me to make me consistent again

Amin.
Re: Do You Observe Your 5 Daily Salat? by bejay1(m): 3:54pm On Jan 22, 2013
InshAllah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

For He Who's Contemplating Suicide Or She Who Thinks Life Is Too Difficult. / Why I Propagate Islam - Funlola Aofiyebi Raimi / Lagos, Ibadan Traders Flood Katsina To Buy Eid Ram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.