Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Pwc Test Format Plsssssssssssssssssssssssss - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Test Format Plsssssssssssssssssssssssss (3986 Views)

Entry-level Jobs At Pricewaterhousecoopers (pwc) - 12 October, 2015 / PWC Recruitment For Experience Banking Job / Pwc Test Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pwc Test Format Plsssssssssssssssssssssssss by graceade(f): 11:44am On Mar 03, 2008
hi pls i was invited by pwc for test in lagos law school by 1pm on 8th march pls does anyone know hw d format of thier test look like i will be very grateful one house
Re: Pwc Test Format Plsssssssssssssssssssssssss by bidoms007: 12:50pm On Mar 03, 2008
Hello graceade calm down, i did the test last year and passed but didnt scale through the interview stage. The First section consists of 2 essay from which you are to choose 1, during my time i think it was about a discussion on integrity, i cant remember the 2nd question but try to be versatile ie knowledge on EFCC, ICPC, NAFDAC,FAAN, NPAe.t.c.You would be given 15minutes for that part. The second section consists of 4parts. The first part consist of numerical sequence such as 1,4,9,16, ,, ,Just like the ones in GMATs 2007
The second part is spatial diagram,shapes that change.study your GMATs.The third part is a passage with grammatical errors.you would be asked to fish out those errors and correct them.example arrangements might be spelled as arangement.while the last part is a comprehension passage. You have to be very fast as you would be timed and told to stop at the end of each part. Note: There is negative marking, but i would advise, you could make a very good guess coz they would subtract 1mark out of every 4 questions you miss. there is a probability that you would get 1 out of every 4 questions you guess if you make smart and good guesses. well thats my opinion,yours could differ. Anyway I wish everybody going for the test good luck. PWC is the place to work!
Re: Pwc Test Format Plsssssssssssssssssssssssss by lyrica: 1:23pm On Mar 03, 2008
PWC Test FORMAT
If you are interested in PWC test, there are 4 segments;

An Essay on salient issues in Nigeria.

About 25 questions on series. Example below;
a) 8, 1, 12, 16, 31, 50, ??
b) 15, 16, 34, 105, ??, 2120
c) 15, 15, 11, 13, 7, 11, ??

About 40 questions on spatial orientation. check www.shldirect. com for examples.

About 20 questions on word problem. Practice GRE and GMAT word problems for examples.

After mastering the test format, the issue becomes ”racing against time”.

God’s Luck!
Re: Pwc Test Format Plsssssssssssssssssssssssss by byluk(f): 4:49pm On Mar 04, 2008
hi graceade,i have been invited for the test also in lagos.Google search the tst format of pwc.Dat was wat i did and it has been quite helpful.C you on saturday.Take care

(1) (Reply)

Hysys And Hysys Upstream(steady State And Dynamics State), Autocad And Training / Tranter IT Infrastructure Service Limited (TITIS) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.