Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Fashola Discusses I.T, Growth With Google Chairman Eric Schmidt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Discusses I.T, Growth With Google Chairman Eric Schmidt (527 Views)

APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY / Nairalander Discusses "Social Media & Politics" On Channels TV. / Eric Schmidt Visits Fashola in Lagos [Pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fashola Discusses I.T, Growth With Google Chairman Eric Schmidt by LocalChamp: 6:50pm On Jan 21, 2013
Fashola Discusses I.T, Growth With Google Chairman

Lagos state Governor, Babatunde Raji Fashola (SAN), yesterday had a meeting with Executive Chairman of Google Inc., Eric Schmidt to discuss the use of the internet and technology to drive growth in diverse sectors of the state.

The meeting which held at the State House, Marina had several government officials and members of the Google team in attendance.

The Commissioner for Works and Infrastructure, Dr Obafemi Hamzat was in attendance alongside his Science and Technology counterpart, Mr Adebiyi Mabadeje. The Commissioner for Commerce and Industry, Mrs Olushola Oworu, Director, Google Idea, Mr Jared Cohen, Country Manager Google Nigeria, Juliet Ehimuan, Deputy Chief of Staff, Governor’s Office, Ms Moji Rhodes and member, Lagos Innovation Advisory Council, Mr Tomi Davies were all present at the meeting where it was revealed that Lagos is the hub of Google Inc.’s initiatives in the country

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/01/21/ffashola-meets-google-chairman-eric-schmidt-talks-i-t-and-growth/

(1) (Reply)

The Law Is Made For The Poor!. Money Can Buy Justice!! / Federal Republic Of Nigeria Or North!!! / How Certificate Forgery, Fraud Led To Uzoma’s Sack - Abba Moro.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.