Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Swift Network Problem In Oworonsoki - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Swift Network Problem In Oworonsoki (579 Views)

Swift Network Problem In Oworonsoki / Swift Network Is Bad / Swift Network 4g Is Becoming Really Slow These Days: Gush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Swift Network Problem In Oworonsoki by badaru1(m): 8:09pm On Jan 21, 2013
Every company comes to naija and rip off the public,how can you imagine a situation where one pays for swift internet service for one month only to get 3 weeks epileptic service and 1 week full down time without even apology. As am talking to you right now swift internet service in my area has been down for almost 4 days now,daily I will call the customer care most a time machine will keep me waiting for many minutes only to finally cut me off. If am lucky and I get through to any of the staff,they keep saying it will be done today. Swift never call or text me about the situation but they will email or text to tell me that my subscription is about getting finished I endeavour to pay. Why is it that most service providers take the customers for granted here? Is that because we don't resort to legal action? I have just realised one thing here,once a service provider comes in join,if they are getting full move on. This is my user Id 16903 in case any of their agent is here for confirmation

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Know To Create And Manage Your Passwords / Help, My MACBOOK Is Showing Not Charging / How To Root Your Android Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.