Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,931 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Attracted To Brother-in-law? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Attracted To Brother-in-law? (8837 Views)

My Brother-in-law Beat My Sister This Morning. What Should I Do? / My Brother In Law (sister's Husby) Is Becoming Too Rude For My Liking... / Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attracted To Brother-in-law? by gentledove(f): 12:34pm On Mar 03, 2008
what if you are attracted to your brother-in-law (sister's husband) ? shocked
Re: Attracted To Brother-in-law? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 03, 2008
It is possible to be attracted to your sister's husband especially if he is nice and a clear picture of what you feel a man should be.
However, it is important that you should just take that attraction and turn it into admiration and nothing else, he is your sisters husband, so it will be unwise to make a fool of one self.

1 Like

Re: Attracted To Brother-in-law? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 03, 2008
lets cut the chase. u fancy ur sisters husband. if thats the case then its cool. no wahala to fancy person.
ud be a tart if u took it any further than just fancying him.

1 Like

Re: Attracted To Brother-in-law? by jkpretty(f): 2:31pm On Mar 03, 2008
OMO IBO:

lets cut the chase. u fancy your sisters husband. if thats the case then its cool. no wahala to fancy person.
ud be a tart if u took it any further than just fancying him.

Its still ok if its attraction. Definitely, No letting the cat out of the bag.
Re: Attracted To Brother-in-law? by 4Him(m): 2:34pm On Mar 03, 2008
wow! gentledove? you really shld consider using the ID dangeroussnake should u carry out ur fantasy with ur sister's husband. That will be the ultimate betrayal.

2 Likes

Re: Attracted To Brother-in-law? by gentledove(f): 2:48pm On Mar 03, 2008
@his grace,

thanks for the tonguelashes. i will do as you have advised. you are indeed the WORLD'S BEST COUNSELLOR. thanks.

@others

thanks for the pieces of advice. attraction to your brother-in-law does not mean you want to sleep with him. i just fancy him. i am also being careful not to let it exceed the limits. thank God i do not live with them.

thanks again.

1 Like

Re: Attracted To Brother-in-law? by Blatant: 3:20pm On Mar 03, 2008
How dare anyone tell you not to fancy your sister's husband?

Just make sure your sister doesn't find out. Be very discrete and only do it when your sister is not around.
Na wa o

Single men don finish for this world Olojukokoro, Akpiri ogologo
Re: Attracted To Brother-in-law? by gentledove(f): 3:31pm On Mar 03, 2008
Na wa o. these naija guys and the way they think. i wonder if some people actually ready in between the lines. fancying your brother-in-law because he has all the qualities you desired in a man. i dont see the Dictionary that says to fancy is to want to have sex with.

i guess its of no use trying to explain things to you. calling people names like olojukokoro is not the solution to issues. i think this is an intellectual site for intellectual people not lipsrsealed

thanks all the same. grin
Re: Attracted To Brother-in-law? by iice(f): 5:14pm On Mar 03, 2008
LOL so long as it doesn't get physical (or emotional sef)
Re: Attracted To Brother-in-law? by amsky(m): 7:52pm On Mar 03, 2008
As it's very easy for this attraction to turn into something emotional,then you must be very careful.

I have been attracted to a guy once ( i wasn't married then) it turned into what i think was a crush. When ever i saw him coming, i'd go weak in the knees,butterflies in my tummy and all that.

Keep you attraction in check o. Like Aisha said, It should stop at just that, admiration.
Re: Attracted To Brother-in-law? by throttler(f): 11:48am On Nov 04, 2009
i thought gentle dove was going to say it was just a hypothetical question! shocked
but anyway its all good, very natural, but dont even mention that near your sister, before she will committ sibling-cide lipsrsealed
**dont speak this kind of english o **
Re: Attracted To Brother-in-law? by finemocha(f): 6:21pm On Nov 04, 2009
and so what if u lived with them. u mean u still couldnt control yourself?
Re: Attracted To Brother-in-law? by coolier(f): 6:51pm On Nov 04, 2009
gentledove:

calling people names like olojukokoro is not the solution to issues.

I agree with you.
Re: Attracted To Brother-in-law? by Fhemmmy: 6:54pm On Nov 04, 2009
It is called keeping it in the family, how they can return all dem dowry you paid when they wanna carry your sister back to come carry you too and now yu can be wife number 2. . . tongue
Re: Attracted To Brother-in-law? by muffins(f): 7:19pm On Nov 04, 2009
@poster

May God have mercy on you. grin grin
Re: Attracted To Brother-in-law? by Fhemmmy: 7:42pm On Nov 04, 2009
muffins:

@poster

May God have mercy on you. grin grin

Why now? na love
Re: Attracted To Brother-in-law? by Theblessed(f): 12:03am On Nov 05, 2009
[b]Hmmmmmm!  This is evil!  Listen, it seems you are possessed. I believe a demonic spirit is stiring up this emotion in you.  Believe you me, you are playing with fire!  But how are we sure this hadn't taken place already? It's seems you are  trying to work our minds, are you?

Again, for a sister to be thinking like this, there must have been some element of jealousy and competition since childhood between the two of you but listen, let childhood competition stop at that.

A lot of people has warned against this and the implications.  It would backfire to the point where a lot of family members both sides would get hurt and the damage it would cause, would never be rectified.  The entire family could be destroyed as a result.  Also, be ready for the isolation your village people would throw in too - they could cast you out!

Please, pray hard and confide this dilemma to a Christian Ministry (if you have none) to pray for you and help you bind this lustful demonic spirit urging you to try this.  It must be driven out of you and bind for ever in Jesus Mighty name, Amen!  Please go now and see a Church pastor/prophet or anyone that can help you deal with this before it is too late.

Your sister loves you and  trusted you and if she can not trust you, who could she trust Please, don't betray her!

There are so many men in this world to fancy not your sisters husband please! He has been taken by your sister so, go find your own and leave them alone!
[/b]
Re: Attracted To Brother-in-law? by Fhemmmy: 4:15am On Nov 05, 2009
Theblessed:

[b]Hmmmmmm!  This is evil!  Listen, it seems you are possessed. I believe a demonic spirit is stiring up this emotion in you.  Believe you me, you are playing with fire!  But how are we sure this hadn't taken place already? It's seems you are  trying to work our minds, are you?

Again, for a sister to be thinking like this, there must have been some element of jealousy and competition since childhood between the two of you but listen, let childhood competition stop at that.

A lot of people has warned against this and the implications.  It would backfire to the point where a lot of family members both sides would get hurt and the damage it would cause, would never be rectified.  The entire family could be destroyed as a result.  Also, be ready for the isolation your village people would throw in too - they could cast you out!

Please, pray hard and confide this dilemma to a Christian Ministry (if you have none) to pray for you and help you bind this lustful demonic spirit urging you to try this.  It must be driven out of you and bind for ever in Jesus Mighty name, Amen!  Please go now and see a Church pastor/prophet or anyone that can help you deal with this before it is too late.

Your sister loves you and  trusted you and if she can not trust you, who could she trust Please, don't betray her!

There are so many men in this world to fancy not your sisters husband please! He has been taken by your sister so, go find your own and leave them alone!
[/b]

great advice, i think she needs to move far away from the dude . . . .
Re: Attracted To Brother-in-law? by beingme(f): 2:29pm On Nov 10, 2009
wat if?
Re: Attracted To Brother-in-law? by agathamari(f): 7:27pm On Nov 14, 2009
you should look at your brother in law (sister in law) the same as your own brother (sister). the whole idea of finding your relative whether it be by blood or marriage attractive is just nasty and the topic is borderline incest
Re: Attracted To Brother-in-law? by Fhemmmy: 11:06pm On Nov 14, 2009
well said ^^^^^
Re: Attracted To Brother-in-law? by Kunbee: 12:39am On Nov 15, 2009
Why would i be and fhemmy dont ask me why angry angry angry angry
Re: Attracted To Brother-in-law? by Fhemmmy: 2:08am On Nov 15, 2009
Kunbee:

Why would i be and fhemmy dont ask me why angry angry angry angry

I just like details
Re: Attracted To Brother-in-law? by Kunbee: 2:12am On Nov 15, 2009
Ok
Re: Attracted To Brother-in-law? by Fhemmmy: 2:20am On Nov 15, 2009
so tell us why u dont.
Re: Attracted To Brother-in-law? by Kunbee: 2:38am On Nov 15, 2009
Is it right undecided undecided
Re: Attracted To Brother-in-law? by Fhemmmy: 2:42am On Nov 15, 2009
Kunbee:

Is it right undecided undecided
I am man and cant be attracted to Brother in Law tongue
Re: Attracted To Brother-in-law? by Kunbee: 2:48am On Nov 15, 2009
Well my BIL are not up to par wink
Re: Attracted To Brother-in-law? by Fhemmmy: 2:49am On Nov 15, 2009
I will tell your sisters that you said, their husbands are not cute.
Re: Attracted To Brother-in-law? by Kunbee: 2:49am On Nov 15, 2009
Do you want bus fare smiley
Re: Attracted To Brother-in-law? by Fhemmmy: 2:51am On Nov 15, 2009
I dont go around on bus, BTW, we are in new millennium, so just give me the number and i will halla them
Re: Attracted To Brother-in-law? by Kunbee: 2:51am On Nov 15, 2009
Ok 423456543345 have a blast, i always thot u were married

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Long Can You Stay Without Sex As Married Couple / Back To School: Readjusting To ‘Normal’ Sleep Schedule / So, What's Wrong In Choosing Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.