Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

I Have Killed Taliban Fighters - PRINCE HARRY!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Killed Taliban Fighters - PRINCE HARRY!!! (671 Views)

Obasanjo: I Spent Two Days With Taliban Terrorists / Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army / They Have Killed My Son - Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Killed Taliban Fighters - PRINCE HARRY!!! by citizenisb: 12:46am On Jan 22, 2013
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/theroyalfamily/9816905/Prince-Harry-confirms-he-killed-Taliban-as-he-returns-from-Afghanistan-saying-Take-a-life-to-save-a-life.html

He said his job as co-pilot gunner was “a joy…because I’m one of those people who loves playing PlayStation and Xbox, so with my thumbs I like to think that I’m probably quite useful”.

There were fears on Sunday night that his comments could inflame tensions in the region and in north Africa, as they became public in the immediate aftermath of the hostage massacre in Algeria, which showed that al Qaeda has spread its influence, and its threat to Britons, to new areas.

The Prince, known as Captain Wales in his role with 662 Squadron, 3 Regiment Army Air Corps, shrugged off a question about whether he had killed enemy fighters, saying: “Yeah, so lots of people have. The squadron’s been out here. Everyone’s fired a certain amount.

“Take a life to save a life, that’s what we revolve around, I suppose. If there’s people trying to do bad stuff to our guys, then we’ll take them out of the game, I suppose.
Re: I Have Killed Taliban Fighters - PRINCE HARRY!!! by citizenisb: 12:47am On Jan 22, 2013
He insisted killing the enemy was not what motivated him to become an attack helicopter pilot.

“It’s not the reason I decided to do this job,” he said. “The reason to do this job was to get back out here and carry on with a job.”
Re: I Have Killed Taliban Fighters - PRINCE HARRY!!! by DisGuy: 1:09am On Jan 22, 2013
what do nigerian princes and princess actually do? apart from wearing that red thing around their neck?
Re: I Have Killed Taliban Fighters - PRINCE HARRY!!! by Meegadough: 1:18am On Jan 22, 2013
Only stupid missions, he will be going to.
Re: I Have Killed Taliban Fighters - PRINCE HARRY!!! by SIRcumalot: 7:39am On Jan 22, 2013
Dis Guy: what do nigerian princes and princess actually do? apart from wearing that red thing around their neck?
actually we do a lot, u would be surprised if u knew.
Re: I Have Killed Taliban Fighters - PRINCE HARRY!!! by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 22, 2013
Pls! Pls!! Pls!!! Shout out to all the blood sucking, brain washed naija terrorists, tens of hundreds of Nigerians die everyday in the hands of foreigners ooo.... I wouldn't like any of una to start killing innocent Nigerians all in the name of protest ooo.... Pls you guys should leave the shores of Africa before una fight oooo.

(1) (Reply)

New Video Emerges Of French Family Captured By Boko Haram / Colonial Crime Files On Nigeria Hidden In London / Africans To Lose As US Axes Visa Lottery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.